Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cody Wilson - Press Conference - Defense Distributed - 8-28-2018

Cody Wilson - Press Conference - Defense Distributed - 8-28-2018

Posted here as it is generally political how he makes a mockery of the various journa-puppets and as well he touches on subjects outside of the Second Amendment.

And so when I'm sitting here with you, again like my point isn't that of course you know you can go anywhere and download this stuff all over the internet. This action that the states have brought and of course all of this intense press coverage already made sure that that stuff would be online forever and that's not the point I'm here to make. The point I'm here to make is this judge's order stopping us from simply giving things away was only an authorization that we could sell it, that we could mail it, that we could email it that we could provide it by secure transfer. I will be doing all of those things now. My congratulations to the attorney's general, for saving America.-- Cody Wilson at 3:08
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Journalist: Is your selling of these files a violation of yesterday's order?

Cody Wilson: No in fact I'm following yesterday's order which directs me to sell the files and to mail them and to email them. The judge was very gracious to uh, to put that in black letter for me.

Journalist: You said quote, customers could name their own price? That you'd sell them anywhere from a penny to whatever?

Cody Wilson: That's right name your own price.

Journalist: But they have to come up with some kind of financial value to them?

Cody Wilson: I saw somebody put zero dollars in and that I think we still sell that.
    //
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    //
    I saw somebody put zero dollars in and that I think we still sell that.
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I've got five minutes if there's any other questions. You know I'm certainly thankful you guys all came out. I feel like I've got, you know, I've never called a press conference before so sorry if it was like different but, I feel like I've got my say here. I don't want to kind of keep serially bringing people in and explaining to these people I thought I'd just say this in one go we'll see how that does. I've got a lot of files to mail to people today. I have to get back to that. I've got to go talk to Alex Jones now-- you know the real news. You guys let me know if you have any more questions. -- Cody Wilson 44:40
    //

Bump.

Pwned
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Youtube is a bunch of faqs.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 09-01-2018 at 12:36 AM.

Well now I want to see it

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Content removed by propaganda department.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Cody Wilson is the latest to be scrubbed from Youtube.

What's a good alternative to YouTube?

I like liveleak.

http://www.earnwithanish.com/sites-l...ut-censorship/
    "The Patriarch"

Aww the video got removed
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I've got a lot of files to mail to people today. I have to get back to that. I've got to go talk to Alex Jones now-- you know the real news. You guys let me know if you have any more questions. -- Cody Wilson 44:40
    The reporters laughed, they thought it was a joke..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Perspectives: Cody Wilson is proving that ideas are bulletproof
    By Bryan Hyde

OPINION — It’s hard to recognize when history is being made because seemingly small turning points only become major shifts over time.

A good example of this can be seen in the actions of Cody Wilson of Defense Distributed.

Wilson has been in the media spotlight for several years now since producing the world’s first 3D printed handgun

Wilson has been in the media spotlight for several years now since producing the world’s first 3D printed handgun. Wilson posted the designs online and 100,000 copies were downloaded and distributed worldwide before authorities sought an injunction to close the barn door long after the livestock had departed.

After a protracted court battle, Wilson emerged victorious when the Justice Department ruled that distributing the coded files for his liberator pistol, as well as other firearm blueprints, was a form of free speech and, therefore, could not be infringed.

The prospect of do-it-yourself gun-making has sent gun control proponents within government and the media into an even deeper state of hysteria. Last week, a federal judge in Seattle issued a restraining order intended to stop the further spread of the information files.

He might as well have ordered the tide not to rise.

Not only is the information already safely disbursed throughout cyberspace, but Wilson also nullified the judge’s order not to give away the files by allowing downloaders to name their own price and buy them. And it’s completely legit.

Technology has decentralized their influence and is disrupting their consolidation of control

It’s fascinating to see how frightened those in power have become now that they are beginning to realize that they are powerless to stop information that can render their pronouncements irrelevant. Technology has decentralized their influence and is disrupting their consolidation of control.

Forget the panicky “what if” scenarios about how criminals might do something bad because of distributed knowledge. Genuine criminals haven’t exactly been waiting for this technology so they can do bad things.

Should the government run background checks on everyone wishing to learn about machining, material science, basic chemistry, coding, CAD ?

Must we first gain the permission of the ruling class whenever we want to know something?

Wilson’s answer is not only “no” but “Hell no!”

Those who are tempted to dismiss Wilson’s stance as the actions of a mad man are in for a very rude awakening. Wilson is articulate, informed and committed to defending his natural rights.

He shuts down the fear-mongering establishment media lackeys with calm and rational answers to their baseless doomsday scenarios. They forget that an actual victim, evidence of harm done, is required before a person may justly be held responsible for having caused it.

He’s their worst nightmare — a courageous and principled man who cannot be intimidated by official bluster

He has informed the politicians who are threatening to rein him in that he’ll force them to shut down the internet so the world can see the depths of their insane lust for control. He’s their worst nightmare — a courageous and principled man who cannot be intimidated by official bluster.

Wilson has decisively outwitted the politicians who have sought to stop him and he explains why he’s also setting a hopelessly biased media straight at the same time:

To read headline after headline about how you can no longer 3D-print a gun, you can no longer have these files, this is not true. This has never been true. I now have to demonstrate this to you, forcefully, to deliver the point.
    Those who have gradually awakened to the growing disconnect between our government and the citizenry come to realize that our fantasy about living in a free society doesn’t quite square with reality. Sure, there are less free places in the world but what’s so great about being the healthiest patient on life support?

The change has come incrementally, as it has in every society that has succumbed to the authoritarian siren song of security at the price of liberty. When we fail to learn from history, we naively believe that whatever ruined them will not ruin us.

It’s astonishing how many people will blindly grasp for any reason to believe what the ruling class along with its media sycophants are telling them. Especially when our ruling structures are populated with corrupted opportunists who are supported and celebrated by media shills.

We’re propagandized that without the blessings of the ruling class, we’d be little more than cavemen

From an early age, we’re propagandized that without the blessings of the ruling class, we’d be little more than cavemen scavenging for scraps to survive. In reality, the red and blue parties cast blame at each other while both are actively fleecing us and trying to control us.

It’s odd that, as distrusted as most politicians are in public opinion polls, the American public still treats them with a deference once reserved for celebrity. We’re too easily distracted to recognize how thoroughly we’ve been played.

As John Whitehead of the Rutherford Institute notes:

The malls may be open for business, the baseball stadiums may be packed, and the news anchors may be twittering nonsense about the latest celebrity foofa, but those are just distractions from what is really taking place.
    What is desperately needed is the kind of commitment to moral truth and virtue, combined with personal courage, that animated our founding generation and many who followed in their footsteps.

Cody Wilson appears to have been cut from the same cloth as the founders. On moral principle, they defied the King’s demands that they submit to his regulations without question and they won.

Pay attention, history is being made here.

Bryan Hyde is an opinion columnist specializing in current events and liberty viewed through what he calls the lens of common sense. The opinions stated in this article are his own and may not be representative of St. George News.

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/ar.../#.W43inp9lA0M

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Watch/record as it will be taken down again.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Just broke. They got him on child abuse charges.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cody-w...-sexual-abuse/

Just broke. They got him on child abuse charges.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cody-w...-sexual-abuse/
    If true he is an idiot, if false then it shows how badly they hate him, in any case the files are loose on the internet and they will never put the genie back in the bottle.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If true he is an idiot, if false then it shows how badly they hate him, in any case the files are loose on the internet and they will never put the genie back in the bottle.
    The version I read said that they met on a site called Sugar Daddy (dot) com or something. The TOS say you have to be 18 to join. He bragged himself up, they exchanged nude pics, met at a hotel, he paid her $500, then dropped her off at What-A-Burger.

So she lied about her age. And she's a whore. But if the feds did indeed put her up to this...if they hired a minor to seduce him? Well, that's pretty serious. Somebody will get a stern letter.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I read said that they met on a site called Sugar Daddy (dot) com or something. The TOS say you have to be 18 to join.
    Wow, this is awful..

Peace out, I'll be back in a few days.

I didn't see this. Take the last part of the URL (the long number - in the link above it's 1035566302096572416.) Click the Twitter button and past just that number between the tags. Then refresh the page.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I didn't see this. Take the last part of the URL (the long number - in the link above it's 1035566302096572416.) Click the Twitter button and past just that number between the tags. Then refresh the page.

Some browsers don't show tweets on RPFs so please post the full link to all tweets as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Definitely not a set up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast