Thread: There’s Now Lacy Lingerie for Men. Sweet Meteor of Death, Strike Us Now…

There’s Now Lacy Lingerie for Men. Sweet Meteor of Death, Strike Us Now…

What happens in the bedroom between consenting adults is totally their business. If you want to gender swap Pirates of the Caribbean for a fun Friday night, who am I to judge? You gotta do you, matey. That said, I just wonder what lady ever wanted her guy to dress up in lacy bra and panties. Other than possibly a closet lesbian. I bring this up only because the company brought it up. Gay guys loving this? Not even a question. But women? Either I’m totally out of touch, or humanity has survived long past its expiration date.

From the UK Mirror:
    HommeMystere is selling lacy bras, matching knickers and for the male who wants to wear something a little more sexy under his clothes.
    Who is that male? Nevermind, don’t tell me. I don’t want to know. Don’t direct message me. Please. Don’t. Keep your privates’ private life private.

If that’s not enough, men can also get their own silk nighties, baby dolls and bodysuits.
    The company’s bras don’t come with actual cup sizes, but some padded options are available and sizes range from small to extra large.
    Turn your saggy mewbs into bodacious melons. The special lady in your life has always wanted the smaller jugs. She won’t say it with her lips. She says it with her eyes every time she adjusts her double front bags for your visual pleasure. Check out this next statement for context:

According to the website, it’s not just the men getting a kick out of the soft, luxurious underwear – the women love it too.
    What women love their men wearing seductive teddys? Again, gay guys rocking the silks isn’t a shocker. I’m not discussing them right now. I’m just wondering if maybe I’ve picked the wrong girlfriends. Maybe we’re not girl-talking properly. Hang on, I need a bucket in which to deposit my feelings.

More at: https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/th...strike-us-now/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This just makes me want to tear my eyes out. But hey, its your life so if you want to go ahead and do this, be my guest.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-27-2018 at 06:29 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Nothing new for HB.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

geez, I usually just sneak some of the little womans panties if I'm in the mood.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-27-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Is there something you haven't told us zip?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Historically European men had all sorts of fancy clothes. Mens clothing got blocky only with the industrial revolution, for a myriad of reasons, including differentiation from women.

But hey, libertarians policing what people wear. Did the puritans move in with the Trump supporters?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Historically European men had all sorts of fancy clothes. Mens clothing got blocky only with the industrial revolution, for a myriad of reasons, including differentiation from women.
    There were always differences and normal men were never excessively feminine.

But hey, libertarians policing what people wear. Did the puritans move in with the Trump supporters?
    We aren't calling for government action, cultural pressure is part of the free market.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Normal men used to wear tights and codpieces. Also massive frilly collars.

When cultural pressure stops any venue from allowing someone to rent it, people like Molyneux squeal that their free speech is being eroded.

You don't have to be the government to be coercive. But then you don't think that using force is rape if you know the person, its just "feminist fake rape"
    In New Zealand:
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    Prostitution is legal

Pretty much every article of clothing made for men are available and worn by women.
    Men are on the losing end of clothing.
    Go to any store to purchase men's pants. The choices and sizes are very limited. Comfort is rarely considered. Most male jeans are 100% durable cotton denim with very limited sizing. A 5'6" person with a 42" chest 36" waist will probably not find pants that fit them properly. Chances are that he would need a low rise or the crotch will hang halfway between his groin and knees. If he is lucky enough to find a pair that fits, they will fall down so he needs a belt that strangles his waist line or suspenders. The women's department would have a size that would perfectly fit this person on the shelf and the material would stretch, stay up without a belt, be softer, and more comfortable and the fabric blend would actually help wick moisture.
    Everything a man can wear a woman does wear.
    Clothing does not define sex or gender.

Normal men used to wear tights and codpieces. Also massive frilly collars.
    Those are not the same as silky lacy lingerie made to be like female underwear on purpose.

When cultural pressure stops any venue from allowing someone to rent it, people like Molyneux squeal that their free speech is being eroded.
    Clothing is primarily sold by just one or two companies?
    Also my response to BigTech censorship is to use cultural pressure against them, if you want to wear feminine lingerie feel free to promote it, just don't expect everyone to agree.

You don't have to be the government to be coercive.
    Am I calling for riots? For anyone caught buying this garbage to be outed and fired? Am I calling for any action at all?

But then you don't think that using force is rape if you know the person, its just "feminist fake rape"
    That is a lie, the Swedes bury the actual forcible rapes between people who know eachother in with all the feminist fake rapes and that is what I said.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Pretty much every article of clothing made for men are available and worn by women.
    Men are on the losing end of clothing.
    Go to any store to purchase men's pants. The choices and sizes are very limited. Comfort is rarely considered. Most male jeans are 100% durable cotton denim with very limited sizing. A 5'6" person with a 42" chest 36" waist will probably not find pants that fit them properly. Chances are that he would need a low rise or the crotch will hang halfway between his groin and knees. If he is lucky enough to find a pair that fits, they will fall down so he needs a belt that strangles his waist line or suspenders. The women's department would have a size that would perfectly fit this person on the shelf and the material would stretch, stay up without a belt, be softer, and more comfortable and the fabric blend would actually help wick moisture.
    Everything a man can wear a woman does wear.
    Clothing does not define sex or gender.
    It is in the nature of women to be able to do more masculine things than men are able to do feminine things, women are more versatile while men tend towards specialization. (and towards superiority in their specialized role)

A woman in a man's clothes does not inspire the visceral revulsion that a man in female garb does for a reason.

Men are short changed in the clothing department because they are less demanding and more willing to buy something cheap rather than something that fits perfectly or is more comfortable or visually pleasing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Now? This stuff has been around for decades..at least in the US This kind of stuff - not the historical wardrobe
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Lol
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Not for Men.. though marketed to some males.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

We are living in something of an inversion. Up until the early 1800's men were the most ostentatious in human dress, and women were boring.

What is coded as masculine or feminine changes very fluidly. One used to gird ones loins before going into combat, but you have to be wearing a dress to do that. In much of the world a dress is still masculine wear. Fine fabrics, ostentatious jewelry, brands, physique, are all very much on display when you get away from the current mode of white european anti-sex presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A woman in a man's clothes does not inspire the visceral revulsion that a man in female garb does for a reason.

Men are short changed in the clothing department because they are less demanding and more willing to buy something cheap rather than something that fits perfectly or is more comfortable or visually pleasing.
    A tailored suit is like $3k and fits like a glove. What $#@! are you wearing?

Also if you are having visceral revulsion's, that speaks more to your own insecurities and lack of identity, or maybe something latent?

Last edited by idiom; 08-30-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are living in something of an inversion. Up until the early 1800's men were the most ostentatious in human dress, and women were boring.

What is coded as masculine or feminine changes very fluidly. One used to gird ones loins before going into combat, but you have to be wearing a dress to do that. In much of the world a dress is still masculine wear. Fine fabrics, ostentatious jewelry, brands, physique, are all very much on display when you get away from the current mode of white european anti-sex presentation.
    There has been variation over the centuries but there details and fine points of style that don't change, femininity exists objectively not just relatively.

A tailored suit is like $3k and fits like a glove. What $#@! are you wearing?
    Try reading what I was responding to, the subject was off the rack casual wear not custom tailored suits.

Also if you are having visceral revulsion's, that speaks more to your own insecurities and lack of identity, or maybe something latent?

LOL, I think I smell projection.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment