Thread: First Order of Business for Congress

First Order of Business for Congress

The first order of business should be for congress to identify every dollar it has authorized the US government to spend.

Once every authorized dollar has been identified, every authorized dollar should be scrutinized. Every authorized expenditure should be analyzed and up for getting cut if it is not absolutely necessary for the running of our country.

All expenditures that are not absolutely pertinent to the running of the country should be cut. At that time there should be go fund me type accounts set up for each issue that did not meet muster so that private people can personally fund any and all issues dear to them. What better way to support an issue than with peoples own money?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And here I was thinking "mass suicide" a la Jonestown.

Silly me.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.