Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PBS Host Lindsay Ellis: ‘I Get Really Excited About White Genocide’

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Of Tutsis.
    Others can be the target in the future.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Others can be the target in the future.
    Lots of things are possible in the future.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lots of things are possible in the future.
    Current events make some of them more likely.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Current events make some of them more likely.
    Some things are more likely than other things. I think that everyone can agree on that.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Some things are more likely than other things. I think that everyone can agree on that.
    And white genocide in S. Africa is becoming quite likely, it is getting too likely for comfort in Europe and its likelihood in the US is more than inconceivable.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And white genocide in S. Africa is becoming quite likely, it is getting too likely for comfort in Europe and its likelihood in the US is more than inconceivable.
    A violent displacement, forced resettlement or outright genocide is almost guaranteed when a once powerful majority is ethnically cleansed into a hated and powerless minority.

Why do you think that genocide in South Africa is becoming more likely rather than less likely?
    Pinochet is the model

Why do you think that genocide in South Africa is becoming more likely rather than less likely?
    Why do you disagree?
    Read up on what is happening over there and what happened in Zimbabwe and cure your ignorance.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why do you disagree?
    Nothing has happened to make me think that it's becoming more likely.

Read up on what is happening over there
    What is happening over there?
    Pinochet is the model

Nothing has happened to make me think that it's becoming more likely.

If you want to play stupid I have better things to do, there are numerous threads on this site that you can read.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you want to play stupid I have better things to do, there are numerous threads on this site that you can read.
    Are things are actually getting worse in South Africa, or are you consuming media which is presenting you with a false impression?
    Pinochet is the model

Are things are actually getting worse in South Africa, or are you consuming media which is presenting you with a false impression?
    Are things not are actually getting worse in South Africa, or are you consuming media which is presenting you with a false impression?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Are things not are actually getting worse in South Africa, or are you consuming media which is presenting you with a false impression?
    It looks like The$#@! is trying to collect evidence.

Big increases in the number of people leaving South Africa:

https://www.nwivisas.com/nwi-blog/so...re-emigrating/

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh it was just a joke. I should have known. Some of the most memorable humor is based on genocide.
    This could overtake Abbot and Costello’s “Who’s on First” as some of the best comedy ever!
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Big increases in the number of people leaving South Africa:

https://www.nwivisas.com/nwi-blog/so...re-emigrating/
    That's a company trying to sell their immigration services and there are no numbers listed.
    Pinochet is the model

Does it make more sense to prove a positive or prove a negative?
    Pinochet is the model

Does it make more sense to prove a positive or prove a negative?
    It is on you to prove the positive claim that certain media are presenting a false impression.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good ol' swordsmyth stirring the hate pot like always. 1.5 year old tweets from some nobody. Yawn.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Good ol' swordsmyth stirring the hate pot like always. 1.5 year old tweets from some nobody. Yawn.
    You can choose to remain blind to the establishment stoking the fires of hate against whites if you wish, some of us choose not to.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You can choose to remain blind to the establishment stoking the fires of hate against whites if you wish, some of us choose not to.
    You should do what the pros do. Post your own inflammatory tweets then write an article about the hateful person that posted them, thus driving more attention to your own site. Then ask for donations to fight against the hateful tweeter.

Serious question: Do you understand why there's a political anti-white agenda underway?

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Serious question: Do you understand why there's a political anti-white agenda underway?
    It has several purposes.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It has several purposes.
    OK, go for it. Instead of me just yanking your chain, let's have a convo and see what you know.

OK, go for it. Instead of me just yanking your chain, let's have a convo and see what you know.
    The obvious one is to empower minorities that are more sympathetic to the leftist agenda.
    Eventually it will be used to seize property and wealth from whites who hold more of it than other groups, it will not be given to the minorities for the most part but will be absorbed by the state and the oligarchs who control it.

On the other side of the coin it can be used by the opposite side of the powers that be (they cooperate to take advantage of all possibilities) to create a "far-right" backlash to empower the state.

It is a well crafted trap but ignoring it is not the answer.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The obvious one is to empower minorities that are more sympathetic to the leftist agenda.
    Eventually it will be used to seize property and wealth from whites who hold more of it than other groups, it will not be given to the minorities for the most part but will be absorbed by the state and the oligarchs who control it.
    Isn't that called the road to communism? Why not call it what it is?
    In order for everyone to be "equal", everyone that exceeds must be brought down, since it is impossible to bring everyone else up.

On the other side of the coin it can be used by the opposite side of the powers that be (they cooperate to take advantage of all possibilities) to create a "far-right" backlash to empower the state.

It is a well crafted trap but ignoring it is not the answer.
    It is also laid out in the Protocols that white people are the only real threat to the global communism agenda and must be made ineffective after white people's use to the agenda is done. I don't ignore it. I call it what it is instead of nibbling around the edges. Start calling them out as COMMUNISTS if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise you're just stirring the pot but never getting to the heart of the matter.

Isn't that called the road to communism? Why not call it what it is?
    In order for everyone to be "equal", everyone that exceeds must be brought down, since it is impossible to bring everyone else up.

It is also laid out in the Protocols that white people are the only real threat to the global communism agenda and must be made ineffective after white people's use to the agenda is done. I don't ignore it. I call it what it is instead of nibbling around the edges. Start calling them out as COMMUNISTS if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise you're just stirring the pot but never getting to the heart of the matter.
    I do call them communists with frequency, you can check out my posting history if that somehow has escaped you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do call them communists with frequency, you can check out my posting history if that somehow has escaped you.
    Other than articles where the word is included in the article itself, "Chinese Communist Government", for example, I'm coming up empty.

Other than articles where the word is included in the article itself, "Chinese Communist Government", for example, I'm coming up empty.
    The JBS does not support the war on terror and they opposed the kind of aid to the soviets that you speak of, it took them some time to learn how the world works below the surface level but the communists were part of the globalists' schemes to establish world government.
    "Open borders at all costs", while some with that attitude are merely foolish I always suspect that the most strident voices are communists who want to destroy America.
    They want a communist dictatorship.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6665121

Oklahoma farmers and big city welfare trash are two different things, I would also question how many of those socialists left the state for greener pastures during the dust bowl period or just became Democrats.

The deep blue states are also importing millions of foreign communists to make sure they have a permanent majority, they won't let us keep the illegals out let alone reform the legal immigration system, that wasn't a factor in the first half of the 20th century.

Things are much worse now than back then, we don't have time to bet that by some miracle the deep blue states turn against communism, we are one generation or less from collapse and outright tyranny.
    I could find many more but it isn't worth my time, I call them communists more than any other person on this site, I wonder why you haven't noticed?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6665121

I could find many more but it isn't worth my time, I call them communists more than any other person on this site, I wonder why you haven't noticed?
    OK, so now that you have identified the end goal and posted evidence that you understand it, who exactly is the "they/them" you refer to? Who are the instigators of this push for communism and why?
    Last edited by devil21; 08-27-2018 at 09:15 AM.

That's a company trying to sell their immigration services and there are no numbers listed.
    As of 2017 it was -.9 per 1,000 citizens. For reference Venezuela was -1.2.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2112rank.html

How much you want to bet it gets worse? How much you want to bet we start hearing about food shortages?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast