Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PBS Host Lindsay Ellis: ‘I Get Really Excited About White Genocide’

PBS Host Lindsay Ellis: ‘I Get Really Excited About White Genocide’

A Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) host has a long history of anti-white racism and calling for the genocide of white people, evidenced by multiple Tweets sent from her personal account.
    “We anti-whites are coming for you,” Lindsay Ellis Tweeted in 2017. “We know where you live.”
    She then replied to her own tweet, saying that she gets “really excited about white genocide.”

“It’s going to be the best genocide ever,” according to Ellis. “I made a pinterest board for it.”

Ellis hosts a show called “It’s Lit!” on PBS.
    “It’s Lit! is a series of smart, funny video essays from PBS Digital Studios about our favorite books and why we love to read,” the show’s description says. “Hosted by Lindsay Ellis, the series delves into topics like the evolution of YA, how science fiction mirrors our own anxieties, and why the book is sometimes just a _bit_ better than the movie.”
    Her Twitter account is peppered with anti-white Tweets.
    “White genocide sounds rad,” she said in 2015. “How do we make it happen sooner?”

“My favorite thing about these old Godzilla movies is seeing white people be disposable objects the POC always are in Hollywood movies,” she said later in 2015.

Remember, PBS is funded with hard-earned taxpayer dollars, meaning that Ellis is paid by ordinary Americans to poison the minds of our youth with this type of garbage.
    “no I mean all white people are the living embodiment of satan’s asscrack what the $#@! do you think I mean,” she Tweeted just last year.

“white yankees please stop trying to make yourself feel better by telling white southerners their culture isn’t that bad,” she said in 2015. “it is that bad.”

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/pbs-ho...hite-genocide/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a sick and disgusting human being.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

.....has anybody told her that she is white?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That would be racist.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Maybe she doesn't identify as white.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Her booking photo identified her that way.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You first, you collaborationist $#@! ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Maybe she is just trolling.

Btw, I recognized the name because I am subscribed to her youtube channel. On the channel, they is no hint of any anti white sentiment at all. My guess and this is one I think is most likely true is that she was in a twitter battle with someone she though was a white supremacist and just wanted to wind him/her up by $#@! talking. The problem here is that she went about it the wrong way. She is white and not crazy, she cannot possibly be excited about the white genocide.

Very good youtube channel here. https://www.youtube.com/user/chezapoctube/videos

If you want an in dept analysis of The lord of the rings movies, her channel is the go to on in the web. I just wish she focused on her art and stop triggering some really scared people on the internet.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Maybe she is just trolling.

Btw, I recognized the name because I am subscribed to her youtube channel. On the channel, they is no hint of any anti white sentiment at all. My guess and this is one I think is most likely true is that she was in a twitter battle with someone she though was a white supremacist and just wanted to wind him/her up by $#@! talking. The problem here is that she went about it the wrong way. She is white and not crazy, she cannot possibly be excited about the white genocide.

Very good youtube channel here. https://www.youtube.com/user/chezapoctube/videos

If you want an in dept analysis of The lord of the rings movies, her channel is the go to on in the web. I just wish she focused on her art and stop triggering some really scared people on the internet.
    Would you say the same if she was talking about black genocide?

Liberals have gone insane and that which used to be inconceivable is now real.

Just Trolling/Joking is a common fallback position by people who really do mean it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Liberals have gone insane and that which used to be inconceivable is now real.

Just Trolling/Joking is a common fallback position by people who really do mean it.
    Short and long answer is yes. To tell you the truth, most people on the left see white genocide the way some people on the right see global warming i.e., it is a myth that nobody who is not an alarmist should worry about. I think she was doing sarcasm in her way to mock people who hold that belief

I just wish she wouldn't have said what she said.

Short and long answer is yes. To tell you the truth, most people on the left see white genocide the way some people on the right see global warming i.e., it is a myth that nobody who is not an alarmist should worry about. I think she was doing sarcasm in her way to mock people who hold that belief
    I don't.

I just wish she wouldn't have said what she said.
    Why?

Just joking brah...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I don't.

Why?

Just joking brah...right?
    Sure, from your many posts, I can see it is something you take very seriously. But just like with climate change, some people don't see a genocide going on.

Why would I want her to not make jokes about white genocide? well its because its something many people take very seriously. In addition to that, it keeps the racial animosity between the sides going and I do not like that.

Neither white genocide nor black genocide exist, and so yes, those two things are the same.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Many Jews do not consider themselves in that group.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The problem isn't that she is for genocide. She is clearly joking. The problem is writing the same thing as a joke about anybody but a white person would get you fired. Not to mention, she works for PBS. The joke she is making is not something a credible, serious person would write.

When Ben Shapiro put out this (funny) video he got blasted.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Neither white genocide nor black genocide exist, and so yes, those two things are the same.
    Huh?

What was Rwanda?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Many Jews do not consider themselves in that group.
    Why mention jew in this thread? she isn't even jewish. You seems to be worried about the jews yet you have no problem with Trump surrounding himself with jews.

Why mention jew in this thread? she isn't even jewish. You seems to be worried about the jews yet you have no problem with Trump surrounding himself with jews.
    I seem to be worried about jews?

lol

Just mentioning a fact.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I seem to be worried about jews?

lol

Just mentioning a fact.
    And what is that fact exactly?

And what is that fact exactly?
    What do you want that fact to be, Che?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What do you want that fact to be, Che?
    Just wanted to see if he would show proof that Lindsay Ellis was jewish. Or maybe this

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Huh?

What was Rwanda?
    Genocide of Tutsis.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    The problem isn't that she is for genocide. She is clearly joking. The problem is writing the same thing as a joke about anybody but a white person would get you fired. Not to mention, she works for PBS. The joke she is making is not something a credible, serious person would write.

When Ben Shapiro put out this (funny) video he got blasted.

I'm not so sure she is joking, even if she is "joking" such "jokes" are used to move the boundaries of acceptable thought and this is an evil direction to be moving them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Genocide of Tutsis.
    Black on Black genocide.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

She's got kind of an Annie Wilkes look about her.
    Hide the sledgehammers.

From the abortion documentaries and "The Nostalgia Chick" to this. What a bizarre career she's had.

Anyway, the "white genocide" meme is consistently from plebe-tier white nationalists who love the idea of a victim card for whites. That said, the left doesn't actually care about genocide as such. Next to nobody does. People care about bad stuff happening to groups they like.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Maybe she is just trolling. <clip>

My guess and this is one I think is most likely true is that she was in a twitter battle with someone she though was a white supremacist and just wanted to wind him/her up by $#@! talking. .
    A fine example of fabricating a complicated alternate reality to excuse facts.

Oh it was just a joke. I should have known. Some of the most memorable humor is based on genocide.

Black on Black genocide.
    Of Tutsis.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast