Thread: Eco-sexuals

Exclamation Eco-sexuals

LOL - I was wondering what the new weirdosexual trend was going to be.

Woemen are unhinged...not happy with humping men, little boys or each other, it's now trees.

Keeping it classy...you wanted to be just like men, well, on the gross and perverted scale, you've left us in the dust.

https://twitter.com/RealPeerReview/s...01316595527684
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can I watch?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Is this what excessive tree hugging can lead to?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I self identify as a tree.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This is how the zombie apocalypse will start.

"earthly inhabitants" ? Are talking about critters and plants?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

First time they get poison ivy in their one of their holes or rabies they'll stop screwing mother nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

From Drudge;

Farm orgies involving three men having sex with horses, cows, goat and dogs for five years discovered by police

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...e-men-13113839

A group of men were arrested on suspicion of having sex with at least 12 farm animals after a tip off to police led to a raid.

Three men are being held by Pennsylvania state police who served a search warrant at a rural home in the small town of Munson, Clearfield County which is 130 miles north east of Pittsburgh.

Terry Wallace, 40, Matthew Brubaker, 32, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, face more than 1,000 charges each after what is thought to be five years of abuse of the animals.

District attorney Bill Shaw told them the charges so far are part of an ongoing investigation into the abuse of animals.

He told them: “This is an unpleasant topic, but the facts are that we received a report of folks having sexual intercourse with animals, farm animals.”

The men are accused of having sexual relations with at least nine female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs, at a property on Mouse Road.

Police also recovered several semi-automatic weapons at the home.

A teenage boy was also present at the home and was reportedly used to hold the animals during the sex sessions and they are set to be additionally charged with endangering the welfare of a child, and the corruption of a minor.

The statistics of alleged abuse is staggering, said police.

They face misdemeanours including 1,460 counts of sexual intercourse with an animal, and 1,460 counts of cruelty to animals, reports WTAJ.

The men are in jail until they pay a $100,000 bail and a preliminary hearing is scheduled for Wednesday, August 22.

Mr Shaw told the station: “So I’ve been doing this for over 20 years and this is probably the worse situation of this type of case that I’ve come across.”

Terry Wallace, 40, Matthew Brubaker, 32, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, face more than 1,000 charges each after what is thought to be five years of abuse of the animals.
    I thought it was only mooslims that liked getting it on with the livestock.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This arouses me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

XTC is a helluva drug:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cow my eyes.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	6094
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	6095
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.