Thread: Democrats Plan to Cheat in 2018 Midterms

Democrats Plan to Cheat in 2018 Midterms

Eric Eggers author of the new book called “Fraud: How the Left Plans to Steal the Next Election,” says, “I think there is clear evidence that they (Democrats) are actively working to create an environment that makes cheating as possible and as likely as it can be. Let’s put it this way, what Democrats have actively pursued charges of voting fraud? In closing, Eggers says, “The good news is we do have a president like President Trump that is laser focused on the issue, and he is informing quite a few people. . . . The sanctity and security of our elections is absolutely a national security issue.”Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with Eric Eggers, author of the new book all about election fraud of the left called “Fraud.”

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hate the term laser focused. Lasers are so rarely focused that using any other form of energy that can be focused, makes more sense. The point of making lasers is for the fact that they don't need to be focused.

Pretty much the dem platform is cheating, killing babies , raising taxes and welfare spending and half the country votes for it . This makes it easier for me to ignore stupid people and whatever challenges they may face as it is quite likely they help create problems for others .
    Do something Danke

Sounds legit
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    I hate the term laser focused. Lasers are so rarely focused that using any other form of energy that can be focused, makes more sense. The point of making lasers is for the fact that they don't need to be focused.
    thanks for that little tidbit.. as a novice i wasnt aware of this but i will remember this for the future.. it may come in handy in some future project

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Pretty much the dem platform is cheating, killing babies , raising taxes and welfare spending and half the country votes for it . This makes it easier for me to ignore stupid people and whatever challenges they may face as it is quite likely they help create problems for others .
    In other news, the sun will rise in the east and set in the west tomorrow.
    "The Patriarch"

At least the republicans don't cheat during midterms. They're above that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The worst is that the democrats will claim the Russian's interfered if they don't win. It ruins any discussion of government interference in elections. The hacking narrative needs to be shut down, they should not be able to use this to promote war and the military industrial complex. People need to realize how long this sort of stuff has been going on for..

Russian Agency Charges FBI Agent With Hacking 386
    Posted by timothy on Friday August 16, 2002 @02:53AM
    from the house-rules dept.
    eNonymous Coward writes
    "An FBI agent who helped lure two Russian 'hackers' to the USA in 2000 so that they could be arrested is now being charged with hacking himself by the Russian FSB. You might remember that Gorshkov and Ivanov exploited an NT vulnerability to steal information from corporate networks, which was then used to extort money from the companies; they're also accused of being behind the CDUniverse and Western Union credit card database thefts. Last year a federal judge ruled that the FBI's action was legal, but the FSB disagrees."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The worst is that the democrats will claim the Russian's interfered if they don't win. It ruins any discussion of government interference in elections. The hacking narrative needs to be shut down, they should not be able to use this to promote war and the military industrial complex. People need to realize how long this sort of stuff has been going on for..
    We need to use the hacking narrative to eliminate computer/electronic voting.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

You should probably foreward that to the RNC, Danke.

They'll do something about this terrible problem (contra, e.g., filing it in the "jibber jabber we can use in automated fundraising emails" file).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C4576F0-5F97-40D1-ACBB-E8A85D52D0F7.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	6088
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7830221.html

Woman pleads guilty to voting twice for Donald Trump

An Iowa woman charged with voting twice for Donald Trump last fall has pleaded guilty to election misconduct.

Court records show Terri Lynn Rote entered a plea on 27 June to the felony charge and a district court judge in Des Moines accepted the plea. Sentencing is set for 15 August.

Rote, who is 56 and lives in Des Moines, told police she turned in two absentee ballots before the November election because she believed Trump's unsubstantiated claims that the election was rigged and that her first ballot would be changed to a vote for Hillary Clinton.

"because she believed Trump's unsubstantiated claims that the election was rigged"

lol, 4 million plus invalidated votes for a
    Hillary.

She was right.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Give me fool proof government ID. Is all this is. (generally speaking)

Why not just lesson the effects of idiots voting in the first place?

Clever, clever.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "because she believed Trump's unsubstantiated claims that the election was rigged"

lol, 4 million plus invalidated votes for a Hillary.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    I hate the term laser focused. Lasers are so rarely focused that using any other form of energy that can be focused, makes more sense.
    No it doesn’t.
    “The good news is we do have a president like President Trump that is nuclear fusion focused on the issue”.
    “The good news is we do have a president like President Trump that is electromagnetically focused on the issue”.

Laser is an adverb here, saying he’s focused like a laser. While lasers may not be optically focused, they obviously are focused in another valid definitional sense, that of staying concentrated and aimed in one direction over an unusually long period of time and distance.
    Last edited by H_H; 08-24-2018 at 02:42 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Link?
    Are you not aware that California encourages Mexican citizens to vote in their elections? To prevent such a thing is considered racist.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Are you not aware that California encourages Mexican citizens to vote in their elections? To prevent such a thing is considered racist.
    Link showing how many Mexican citizens voted in California? Fake news.

Link showing how many Mexican citizens voted in California? Fake news.
    Anecdote:

November 6, 2016
    Casa Linda Elementary School
    7:05 am CST

Sitting in the school auditorium, the only gringo among 25-30 people there to vote super-hard, I hear the election chairman instructing the ladies at the registration table, "First, look them up in that big binder of registered voters. If you don't find them, a utility bill is all you need."

Real news.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 08-24-2018 at 06:00 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Anecdote:

November 6, 2016
    Casa Linda Elementary School
    7:05 am CST

Sitting in the school auditorium, the only gringo among 25-30 people there to vote super-hard, I hear the election chairman instructing the ladies at the registration table, "First, look them up in that big binder of registered voters. If you don't find them, a utility bill is all you need."

Real news.
    If you are not on the voter list at the precinct when you show up to vote, you are given a provisional ballot. You write your info on the outside and sign it. Then after the polls close those are turned over to the registrar of voters and are verified as having been a registered voter and also to be sure they did not already vote by mail. Only once that is verified is the vote actually counted. You can't just vote if you are not registered.

If you are not on the voter list at the precinct when you show up to vote, you are given a provisional ballot. You write your info on the outside and sign it. Then after the polls close those are turned over to the registrar of voters and are verified as having been a registered voter and also to be sure they did not already vote by mail. Only once that is verified is the vote actually counted. You can't just vote if you are not registered.
    Oh, I'm sure all the rules were followed to a T. I would never imply otherwise. 'Murica.

I didn't see no provisional ballots handed out, nor did I hear mention of any such like. All I know is they stood in the same stand-up voting box that I did, and dropped the ballot that looked just like mine in the same box as I did.

"It doesn't matter who votes, all that matters is who counts the votes."
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 08-24-2018 at 06:17 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Oh, I'm sure all the rules were followed to a T. I would never imply otherwise. 'Murica.

I didn't see no provisional ballots handed out, nor did I hear mention of any such like. All I know is they stood in the same stand-up voting box that I did, and dropped the ballot that looked just like mine in the same box as I did.

"It doesn't matter who votes, all that matters is who counts the votes."
    Check this: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voti...sional-voting/

Provisional Voting

If your name is not on the voter list at your polling place, you have the right to vote a provisional ballot.

What Is a Provisional Ballot?

A provisional ballot is a regular ballot that is placed in a special envelope prior to being put in the ballot box.

Who Casts a Provisional Ballot?

Provisional ballots are ballots cast by voters who:

Believe they are registered to vote even though their names are not on the official voter registration list at the polling place.

Vote by mail and instead want to vote at their polling place or a vote center, but they but did not receive their ballot or do not have their ballot with them (and the elections official is unable to verify that they have not returned their vote-by-mail ballot).

What Happens After You Cast a Provisional Ballot?

Your provisional ballot will be counted after elections officials have confirmed that you are registered to vote in that county and you did not already vote in that election.

You may vote a provisional ballot at any polling place in the county in which you are registered to vote, however, only the elections contests you are eligible to vote for will be counted.

How Can You Check The Status of Your Provisional Ballot?

Every voter who casts a provisional ballot has the right to find out from their county elections official if the ballot was counted and, if not, the reason why it was not counted.

Visit www.sos.ca.gov/elections/ballot-status for a list of county contacts and information on how to check the status of your provisional ballot.

'Murica. Where all the voting rules are ALWAYS closely monitored and followed to a T.

I'm pretty sure the rules don't allow dead people to vote, either but... I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 08-25-2018 at 12:11 AM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

They think if they can control the MSM Narrative, and silence opposing viewpoints online, that they will win. They are only adding fuel to their own fire, burning their own house down.

Censorship does lead to Self Censorship, and that is a major step in BRAINWASHING. Its called "programming" for a reason!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.