Thread: African American Teenage Lobsters

Exclamation African American Teenage Lobsters

African American Teenage Lobsters

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2018...comment-689123

By eric - August 16, 2018

Caityln Jenner, et al, insist they are “she” rather than “he” on account of how they feel inside – as opposed to what’s between their legs (or was) as bestowed by nature.

In other words, reality is fungible.

In other words, there is no such thing as objective reality.

We are what we feel and say we are – and others are duty bound to accept it. To embrace it. Bruce – um, Caitlyn – is not mentally ill. An eccentric. A latter-day Dr. Frank N. Furter.

She is who she is because she says so. And we are obligate to share her delusion. Er, assertion.

This raises a number of interesting questions. Is arithmetic also a matter of opinion, of feeling? Does 2 plus 2 equal 5 as much as it equals 4? If Bruce can insist that he is in fact a she – and if we are compelled to believe it – then why shouldn’t we also believe that 2 plus 2 equals 5?

This will have repercussions which transcend the cash register.

If Bruce can insist he – she – is Caitlyn and actually female and not a six-foot-two man in a dress then why can’t I insist – and others be compelled to accept on the same basis – that I am a crustacean? Specifically a lobster. I have known it since I was a shoft-shelled larvae but had to hide my true self from the cruel bipedalarchy and toxic mammalinity which has oppressed the crustacean minority lo these many years.

At last I feel free to “come out” as my true self. Do you see my claws? Are they not impressive?

It does not matter whether you see them. Or even whether they exist. I am not ill. Tetched in the head.

Just like Caitlyn’s lack of female chromosomes and natural bits and pieces are irrelevant – so we are told – to the question of male – or female – the fact that you can’t see my claws and exoskeleton and compound eyes is immaterial to my assertions that they exist.

You must believe – and accept.

Or else.

That part isn’t de jure – yet. But is de facto. To disbelieve in the femaleness of Caitlyn is to hate “her.” Which also implies a desire to harm her.

Or so the logic goes.

This “hating” – even if not accompanied by any action – will soon constitute an offense in law.

It is not enough to accept – as Libertarians do – that any of us is free (or ought to be free) to dress however we like, call ourselves whatever we like, even modify our bodies however we like. After all, they are ours.

The issue isn’t the freedom to be a weirdo.

The demand is that others accept the non-objective; that they deny reality and pretend that 2 plus 2 does equal 5 when it is asserted that it does.”

To disbelieve it is a failure to “embrace diversity.”

In fact, it is to embrace insanity.

At gunpoint, if necessary. As will probably be necessary. As has already become necessary in several countries in Western Europe and Canada where it is a officially punishable “hate” to deny that he is in fact a she.

Back to my lobster musings.

I insist upon equal treatment for my special needs – for example, a brine tank made available to me and those like me (there will be more) at every “public” place.

Why not?

If Bruce – whoops, Caitlyn – can use the cudgel of the law to force the owner of a restaurant or bar or other such “public” place to allow her to use the women’s room then I see no reason why I ought not to be similarly accommodated.

They – and you – must accept my exoskeleton.

Unless, of course, the place is racist toward my species.

The rights of many other oppressed peoples – and things – have been under duress for generations by unfair social convention and insistence upon the existence of a one-size-fits-all tool of oppression called “objective reality” by those who use this construct to maintain their cruel hierarchy of privilege.

And by the way, I am also an African American lobster.

You may not be able to see my lovely ebony hue, but it exists in my mind (per Rachel Dolezal) and therefore – it exists. As real as Caitlyn’s homogametic XX chromosomes and forget what used to be between his (oops, sorry… her) legs..

What matters is her perception of herself – her feelings about who she really is. Not what she actually is.

Do not be a hater.

Hundreds of years of maltreatment must be redressed. Think of the boiling pot, the horrific spectacle of all my brothers through the ages, yanked from their kith and kin, caged and bound for the Dark Passage leading, ultimately to someone’s dinner plate.

To be chosen from a menu. To be put on display, in a tank. Our screams unheard, our pain ignored. . . I am thinking reparations are due. Some sort of compensation for our grievances, which are many and just.

I am also a teenage African American lobster – and I much prefer the company of teenage females, both crustacean and mammalian. I am not a bigot, after all. And neither should you be. Laws forbidding me to date my peers – to attend the junior high prom with my chosen date – are as vile as miscegenation statutes. We don’t beat up African Americans for dating white girls anymore and surely no mature, evolved person will object to lobsters dating outside their race – and age group.

All these outdated and mean-spirited notions rigidly defining who we are according to someone else’s or “society’s” perception of who are as defined by that ossified construct called objective reality must be done away.

Bruce – I mean Caitlyn – is showing us the way, like Harriet Tubman and Dr. King.

We Shall Overcome!
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The title makes me think of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The title makes me think of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
    Exactly what I thought.
    "The Patriarch"

I identify as Howard Hughes' heir....

The $#@!ing banks are discriminatory!

I identify as a billionaire. Give me a billion dollars now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I identify as me. Can’t get any more awesome than that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    So you identify as a Tigger?

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    So you identify as a Tigger?

Tigger, please..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This issue is of great importance. Thanks for posting.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    African American Teenage Lobsters

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2018...comment-689123

By eric - August 16, 2018

Caityln Jenner, et al, insist they are “she” rather than “he” on account of how they feel inside – as opposed to what’s between their legs (or was) as bestowed by nature.

In other words, reality is fungible.

In other words, there is no such thing as objective reality.

We are what we feel and say we are – and others are duty bound to accept it. To embrace it. Bruce – um, Caitlyn – is not mentally ill. An eccentric. A latter-day Dr. Frank N. Furter.

She is who she is because she says so. And we are obligate to share her delusion. Er, assertion.

This raises a number of interesting questions. Is arithmetic also a matter of opinion, of feeling? Does 2 plus 2 equal 5 as much as it equals 4? If Bruce can insist that he is in fact a she – and if we are compelled to believe it – then why shouldn’t we also believe that 2 plus 2 equals 5?

This will have repercussions which transcend the cash register.

If Bruce can insist he – she – is Caitlyn and actually female and not a six-foot-two man in a dress then why can’t I insist – and others be compelled to accept on the same basis – that I am a crustacean? Specifically a lobster. I have known it since I was a shoft-shelled larvae but had to hide my true self from the cruel bipedalarchy and toxic mammalinity which has oppressed the crustacean minority lo these many years.

At last I feel free to “come out” as my true self. Do you see my claws? Are they not impressive?

It does not matter whether you see them. Or even whether they exist. I am not ill. Tetched in the head.

Just like Caitlyn’s lack of female chromosomes and natural bits and pieces are irrelevant – so we are told – to the question of male – or female – the fact that you can’t see my claws and exoskeleton and compound eyes is immaterial to my assertions that they exist.

You must believe – and accept.

Or else.

That part isn’t de jure – yet. But is de facto. To disbelieve in the femaleness of Caitlyn is to hate “her.” Which also implies a desire to harm her.

Or so the logic goes.

This “hating” – even if not accompanied by any action – will soon constitute an offense in law.

It is not enough to accept – as Libertarians do – that any of us is free (or ought to be free) to dress however we like, call ourselves whatever we like, even modify our bodies however we like. After all, they are ours.

The issue isn’t the freedom to be a weirdo.

The demand is that others accept the non-objective; that they deny reality and pretend that 2 plus 2 does equal 5 when it is asserted that it does.”

To disbelieve it is a failure to “embrace diversity.”

In fact, it is to embrace insanity.

At gunpoint, if necessary. As will probably be necessary. As has already become necessary in several countries in Western Europe and Canada where it is a officially punishable “hate” to deny that he is in fact a she.

Back to my lobster musings.

I insist upon equal treatment for my special needs – for example, a brine tank made available to me and those like me (there will be more) at every “public” place.

Why not?

If Bruce – whoops, Caitlyn – can use the cudgel of the law to force the owner of a restaurant or bar or other such “public” place to allow her to use the women’s room then I see no reason why I ought not to be similarly accommodated.

They – and you – must accept my exoskeleton.

Unless, of course, the place is racist toward my species.

The rights of many other oppressed peoples – and things – have been under duress for generations by unfair social convention and insistence upon the existence of a one-size-fits-all tool of oppression called “objective reality” by those who use this construct to maintain their cruel hierarchy of privilege.

And by the way, I am also an African American lobster.

You may not be able to see my lovely ebony hue, but it exists in my mind (per Rachel Dolezal) and therefore – it exists. As real as Caitlyn’s homogametic XX chromosomes and forget what used to be between his (oops, sorry… her) legs..

What matters is her perception of herself – her feelings about who she really is. Not what she actually is.

Do not be a hater.

Hundreds of years of maltreatment must be redressed. Think of the boiling pot, the horrific spectacle of all my brothers through the ages, yanked from their kith and kin, caged and bound for the Dark Passage leading, ultimately to someone’s dinner plate.

To be chosen from a menu. To be put on display, in a tank. Our screams unheard, our pain ignored. . . I am thinking reparations are due. Some sort of compensation for our grievances, which are many and just.

I am also a teenage African American lobster – and I much prefer the company of teenage females, both crustacean and mammalian. I am not a bigot, after all. And neither should you be. Laws forbidding me to date my peers – to attend the junior high prom with my chosen date – are as vile as miscegenation statutes. We don’t beat up African Americans for dating white girls anymore and surely no mature, evolved person will object to lobsters dating outside their race – and age group.

All these outdated and mean-spirited notions rigidly defining who we are according to someone else’s or “society’s” perception of who are as defined by that ossified construct called objective reality must be done away.

Bruce – I mean Caitlyn – is showing us the way, like Harriet Tubman and Dr. King.

We Shall Overcome!
    Clearly he feels as strongly about this as I do. Keep up the good fight, and together we can shame these weirdos into
    using the right pronoun to describe themselves.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Tigger, please..
    That should be 'tigga'.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I identify as you. Please PM me your full name, D.O.B., S.S. identification number, bank accounts and passwords, and send me property deeds. If you don't do it you're a bigot!

I identify as Napoleon Bonaparte.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I identify as Napoleon Bonaparte.
    Collins beat you to it.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I identify as Howard Hughes' heir....

The $#@!ing banks are discriminatory!
    In before Danke shows up to say how grateful he is and how awesome it is to be my sidekick.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Collins beat you to it.
    When someone claims to be something that Amy sane person can see they clearly are not, I think of that Bugs Bunny cartoon where he was annoying Napoleon. At the end of the cartoon, men in white coats were dragging Napoleon away as he was screaming, "But I am Napoleon!"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That should be 'tigga'.
    Since we are talking Kardashian related material, I believe the proper spelling is "Tyga".

Now why don't we just take this full circle and wrap back around to the OP:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2285683
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

[QUOTE=Brian4Liberty;6668615]Since we are talking Kardashian related material, I believe the proper spelling is "Tyga".

Now why don't we just take this full circle and wrap back around to the OP:

Tyga is fighting back against allegations that he is cheating on Kylie Jenner.

The rapper claims that leaked text messages featuring nude photos of him is part of a conspiracy to "maliciously shame" him — though he does admit the images are real.

In a blog post on Monday, B. Scott published screenshots of text messages purported to be exchanges between Tyga and transgender model Mia Isabella.

The "anonymous" source claimed the 25-year-old rapper has been carrying on an affair with Isabella for the past three years, including when Tyga was in a relationship with Blac Chyna, the mother of his 2-year-old son King.
    See, this here is why I stay away from this crap. This is what passes for culture today.
    "The Patriarch"

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows