Thread: Who is victimized by FREE Healthcare? - Stolen goods are very EXPENSIVE!

Who is victimized by FREE Healthcare? - Stolen goods are very EXPENSIVE!

Who is victimized by FREE Healthcare? - Stolen goods are very EXPENSIVE!

Nothing is more expensive than something provided by government for "free." But there is more than a crippling monetary burden to their schemes. Endless waiting lists, rationing, black markets, and a whole host of new problems await Americans if they let government put the final nail in the healthcare coffin.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent episode, with Dr. Ron giving an insider view on what has caused skyrocketing health care costs. Hint: government-insurance complex.

6:10 - “Nobody has any incentive left to try be frugal”.
    8:10 - Doctor is not allowed to purchase MRI machine because it would introduce competition.
    12:45 - Dr. Ron has his office lab shut down by Fed govt, and the vultures who pushed the legislation were waiting to take over.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.