Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Jones' flagship pirate radio station shut down for operating illegally

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Then you know Rand has appeared on his show after his criticism.
    Rand appears on Hannity.

As Rand has no doubt learned to his extreme displeasure, you have to interact with all kinds of hobgoblins to get the message out.

It's not an endorsement of the hobgoblin.

And you know he went ballistic after Trump lobbed some Tomahawks into Syria.
    And he's now back on the Trump train, I'm sure.

...talking about how the New World Ord...excuse me...terminology change...Deep State is plotting against Dear Leader, no?

He bombastic at time, we all know that. But he is factually correct over 90% of the time.
    I'm not interested in the facts he's stating (which can generally be obtained elsewhere, or are unimportant).

I'm interested in how he uses his influence to lead astray libertarian-leaning people.

It's exactly the same as with Molyneux, except Jones is a much better conman.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Rand appears on Hannity.

As Rand has no doubt learned to his extreme displeasure, you have to interact with all kinds of hobgoblins to get the message out.

It's not an endorsement of the hobgoblin.

And he's now back on the Trump train, I'm sure.

...talking about how the New World Ord...excuse me...terminology change...Deep State is plotting against Dear Leader, no?

I'm not interested in the facts he's stating (which can generally be obtained elsewhere, or are unimportant).

I'm interested in how he uses his influence to lead astray libertarian-leaning people.

It's exactly the same as with Molyneux, except Jones is a much better conman.

No the terminology has not changed at all, but of course, you don't listen regularly so you wouldn't know that. So your opinion is based on ignorance of what you think he has been saying.

If you're looking for a Libertarian view point you ought to tune in to David Knight 8 to 11 (CST) Monday - Friday. Oh and Youtube dropped his live show August 6, stating they got "A Complaint" so they just shut him down. The lovely censorship of the Technocracy is alive and well.

Wait until the banks stop you from withdrawing your money because they had "A Complaint" on you, so you cannot have your money. You know private property and all, right?
    Last edited by donnay; 08-22-2018 at 07:58 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    No the terminology has not changed at all, but of course, you don't listen regularly so you wouldn't know that. So your opinion is based on ignorance of what you think he has been saying.
    It's true, I'm insufficiently masochistic to listen to him these days.

But he really doesn't talk about the "deep state"?

I find that hard to believe.

If you're looking for a Libertarian view point you ought to tune in to David Knight 8 to 11 (CST) Monday - Friday. Oh and Youtube dropped his live show August 6, stating they got "A Complaint" so they just shut him down. The lovely censorship of the Technocracy is alive and well
    No thanks

I'll just obtain facts from various sources and draw my own conclusions: not in need of a guru.

Wait until the banks stop you from withdrawing your money because they had "A Complaint" on you, so you cannot have your money. You know private property and all, right?
    I'm not sure why you're under the impression that theft is consistent with private property rights.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12