Thread: FCC shuts down Alex Jones....

FCC shuts down Alex Jones....

His pirate radio. It's really funny that all the liberals are cheering this, yet all the liberals loved and championed this...

Austin pirate radio station, flagship for Alex Jones, faces $15k fine

The bull$#@!: http://time.com/5368588/fcc-liberty-radio-alex-jones/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 08-15-2018 at 08:34 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

phill4paul

"His pirate radio. It's really funny that all the liberals are cheering this, yet all the liberals loved and championed this..."

I agree. I've got more of a media platform here
    than he now does inside our mass media. If they
    can begger Alex Jones by jumping him over & over...

Are they going to hit him with repeated FCC fines like this
    for each NEW day that he broadcasts?
    Can he go back to business as usual if a fatcat friend of
    his or a goFundMe thingie pays his way?

http://time.com/5368588/fcc-liberty-radio-alex-jones/
    Last edited by Aratus; 08-15-2018 at 09:18 PM.

Is Lois Lerner at the FCC now?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

OP video is behind a paywall nao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I hate asking but in order to see it without paying the 2.99 you need to go to an actual pirate?

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    I hate asking but in order to see it without paying the 2.99 you need to go to an actual pirate?
    Do you have a problem with this?

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Austin pirate radio station, flagship for Alex Jones, faces $15k fine
    https://www.statesman.com/business/a...jegmfqznULCLN/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.