Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost 350 news outlets to publish editorials denouncing Trump's 'dirty war'

The biggest and longest active LARP event is going on in our lifetime, the media, the political parties are playing it and the voters have no clue what is going on. How sad This is historical and if you are lucky enough to understand it, the entertainment value is limitless. Cancel your cable and streaming subscription cos the drama here is simply amazing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    The president saying "much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people".

I applaud the papers, we can't pick and choose which of the Bill of Rights we want to protect, it's all or nothing. Yes the press has screwed up badly over the years. We clearly saw how the MSM gladly accepted everything the Bush Jr. admin fed them on Iraq other than a few exceptions. I will never forgive the MSM for their treatment of Ron Paul, especially Fox for going out of their way to shaft him on results. However I think they should continue to exist and question everything. Too bad investigative journalism isn't what it used to be.
    So he is merely expressing an opinion which all American's have a free speech right to do. There is no government policy undermining the free press. And they constantly misquote him, he says its the FAKE NEWS media that is the enemy of the people.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    I've seen two posts from you this fine eventide. The first is your argument for the Tranny Govenor and now this... applauding the "papers" (AKA our Corrupt and Evil to The Core MSM).

I don't think I care for the cut of yer jib, mista.
    because I'm alright with people standing uo for the freedom of press and their own personal liberty concerning their own bodies?

That's OK, hang around Libertarians longer and you may come around.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This is hilarious.

The Monolithic State Media created Donald Trump, by giving him, what amounted to, free press, in the run up to 2016, in what is now recognized as a monolithic effort to set up a "ringer" candidate to be easily knocked over by Hillary.

They systematically ignored and mocked Ron and Rand and others, who presented a clear alternative to Trump and to the same old same old establishment line politicians.

And then he wins, and the press responds to complaints of being monolithically opposed to Trump for the last two years, by?

Engaging in monolithic opposition to Trump.

$#@!s...be careful what you wish for.

Hope they all go bankrupt.
    IMHPOV this all just another ruse to take everyone's eye off the mark.

We'll all be yelling about Trump/fake news, leftists/right-ists, progressives/neocons, while the last vestige of freedom is squeezed out of the country with nobody noticing. In fact with so-called liberty lovers applauding.

To paraphrase Jefferson:

"If a nation expects to be ignorant & free then that nation expects what never was and never will be.

For where the press is free and every man can read, all will be safe."
    There is no spoon.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It's not free press. It's never been. It's a high priced conduit for our intelligence agencies and the various sociological 'think tanks'.

The very fact of coordinated unanimity among so many papers is hard proof that they have no genuine independence and are reading from a script that someone else is providing to them. And it's not that hard to come up with a fairly narrow list of who those someone elses might be.

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    He's right. It's all orchestrated from above. There is little to no editorial freedom, assuming you the actual attribution and facts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12