Thread: Men have better sex with emotionally unstable women

Men have better sex with emotionally unstable women

News flash....

Men have better sex with emotionally unstable women

https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/men-ha...site%20buttons

Men have better sex with women who are emotionally unstable, a study has revealed.

And women prefer men who are less agreeable but pay attention to detail, according to the German survey of a thousand people.

We already know that a person’s perception of how compatible they are with their partner makes for a great sex life.

But until now, how someone’s personality influenced another’s sex life had not been widely studied.

Lead researcher Julia Velten and her colleagues interviewed each volunteer about their sex lives, personality and sexual function.

For women, this included sexual desire, satisfaction, arousal and orgasm, and for men, it focused on erectile function, desire, satisfaction and orgasm.

They found “men whose partners had less emotional stability reported better sexual function” while “lower agreeableness of a sexual partner was predictive of better sexual function in women.”

They also discovered that “men who are thorough and dutiful may feel the need to satisfy their partner sexually, which may, in turn, lead to a better sexual function of their partners.”

The study, published in the Journal Of Sex Research, also found that men had better sex with partners who had similar traits — specifically being easily stimulated.

“In men who are easily aroused by erotic fantasies or visual stimuli, having a partner who responds in a similar way may facilitate sexual function,” the researchers said.

The volunteers had an average age of 51 and had been in their current relationships for an average of 24 years.

Personality traits weren’t the only thing rated in terms of sexual function.

Outside of individual traits, men’s age was negatively correlated with their sexual function scores.

Across the couples, relationship duration was not linked to poor sexual function.

“This finding implies that a healthy sexual life is possible even in long relationships,” the researchers said.

But other experts have suggested more research is needed in the field.

“The results only present a static picture of the dynamics between the measured variables — we don’t know how they are causally related to each other,” Dr. Christian Jarrett, who was not involved in the study, wrote for The British Psychological Society.

“Nonetheless, this study breaks new ground by uncovering the ways that our partner’s personality might have an influence on our own sexual function.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Men have better sex with women who are emotionally unstable, a study has revealed.
    Where are these women?

But other experts have suggested more research is needed in the field.
    I agree.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Where are these [emotionally unstable] women?
    Field guide:

1) Look for a woman.

2) You're done!

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Field guide:

1) Look for a woman.

2) You're done!
    "The Patriarch"

Ex - Mrs AF was a redheaded stripper named Tiffany who worked part time as a hairdresser.

“men whose partners had less emotional stability reported better sexual function”
    Maybe because emotionally unstable women have lower inhibitions. A lot of (what people consider) "emotionally stable" women seem to be embarrassed to talk about it or even give some direction- IMO, that's not emotional stability. I would have to see how they defined emotionally unstable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Gee Danke, I didn't know I meant this much to you. It's very flattering...or something.
    "The Patriarch"

Gee Danke, I didn't know I meant this much to you. It's very flattering...or something.

I got all night.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I got all night.
    Can't afford any hookers tonight?
    "The Patriarch"

Do you have her phone number?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Can't afford any hookers tonight?

You are soooo funny.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

You are soooo funny.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ahhh, so cute, now posting pictures of girls with guns.
    /\
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Just don't share it with anybody. 1-900-876-LOVE. They accept all major credit cards. Operators are standing by.