Thread: Mayor tells commissioner: You make a living off anal bleaching.

Mayor tells commissioner: You make a living off anal bleaching.

Mayor tells commissioner: You make a living off anal bleaching. It’s a #MeToo moment, she says
    BY SARAH BLASKEY

sblaskey@miamiherald.com

August 15, 2018 04:02 PM

Updated 9 minutes ago

When Hallandale Beach Mayor Keith London said “sphincter bleaching is a very up and coming business,” during the City Commission’s budget discussion Monday night, he may have been right. But whether he thought anal bleach had anything to do with public safety budgets — the topic being discussed — remains unclear.

Why London thought it relevant, much less appropriate, to accuse a female commissioner of making her living from bleaching her own anus is even more baffling.

“Was it getting my sphincter bleached, is that what I earned my income for?” London said to Commissioner Anabelle Lima-Taub, as the two exchanged personal attacks. “No that would be you.”

Lima-Taub told the Miami Herald that she does not profit from bleaching her own anus. And whether or not she uses skin bleaching products — commonly applied by people with medical conditions causing hyper-pigmentation — would certainly not be anyone’s business but her own, she said. (For the record, her mom owns a spa that sells skin bleaching cream, but Lima-Taub said she doesn’t work there.)

“Even if I was doing that for a living, that’s not appropriate,” Lima-Taub said. “For the sitting leader of a city to speak this way was completely inappropriate.”

A pony-tailed commissoner-turned-appointed-mayor, London has a history of inappropriate remarks. In 2017, he told Broward investigators that a fellow commissioner was a “migrant worker.” He wasn’t. Earlier this year, London was recorded asking a city employee if he “sucked d---” while in prison.

continued with video..https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...216726340.html
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    City folk.
    Florida, nuff said.
    "The Patriarch"

Universal Health Care should cover anal bleaching. It is a human right.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

In 2017, he told Broward investigators that a fellow commissioner was a “migrant worker.” He wasn’t.
    There is something really wrong with that county, worse than the rest of Florida.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    City folk.
    Put too many dissimilar people in close proximity and there'll be some interesting results...

The 'puter is as close to that type of mess as I want to get....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Put too many dissimilar people in close proximity and there'll be some interesting results...

The 'puter is as close to that type of mess as I want to get....
    Don't have to wait for the freak show to come to town.

LOL , Miami Herald . What do you expect . Reading for anal bleachers.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What an $#@!....
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Mayor tells commissioner: You make a living off anal bleaching. It’s a #MeToo moment, she says
    BY SARAH BLASKEY

sblaskey@miamiherald.com

Updated 9 minutes ago

When Hallandale Beach Mayor Keith London said “sphincter bleaching is a very up and coming business,” during the City Commission’s budget discussion Monday night, he may have been right. But whether he thought anal bleach had anything to do with public safety budgets — the topic being discussed — remains unclear.

Why London thought it relevant, much less appropriate, to accuse a female commissioner of making her living from bleaching her own anus is even more baffling.

“Was it getting my sphincter bleached, is that what I earned my income for?” London said to Commissioner Anabelle Lima-Taub, as the two exchanged personal attacks. “No that would be you.”

Lima-Taub told the Miami Herald that she does not profit from bleaching her own anus. And whether or not she uses skin bleaching products — commonly applied by people with medical conditions causing hyper-pigmentation — would certainly not be anyone’s business but her own, she said. (For the record, her mom owns a spa that sells skin bleaching cream, but Lima-Taub said she doesn’t work there.)

“Even if I was doing that for a living, that’s not appropriate,” Lima-Taub said. “For the sitting leader of a city to speak this way was completely inappropriate.”

A pony-tailed commissoner-turned-appointed-mayor, London has a history of inappropriate remarks. In 2017, he told Broward investigators that a fellow commissioner was a “migrant worker.” He wasn’t. Earlier this year, London was recorded asking a city employee if he “sucked d---” while in prison.

This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I posted this story only because I thought you would find it stimulating Danke.
    "The Patriarch"

BY SARAH BLASKEY

sblaskey@miamiherald.com

Updated 9 minutes ago

Am I the only one whose eyes glaze over when I read this $#@!?
    Right back at you dude.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Right back at you dude.
    Lol, the establishment strikes back.
    "The Patriarch"

Florida, nuff said.

This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Lol, the establishment strikes back.
    It's more like "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at brick mansions".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's more like "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at brick mansions".
    "Eyes glaze over.."
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Eyes glaze over.."
    I accept your surrender.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I accept your surrender.
    You accept nothing I've offered Spinsmyth.
    "The Patriarch"

"The Patriarch"

ahhh, so cute, now posting pictures of girls with guns.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

ahhh, so cute, now posting pictures of girls with guns.
    Only because I know you're a UGE fan of them.
    "The Patriarch"

It's only Monday...
    "The Patriarch"

I've been holding back some really YUGE people of wal mart shart shots...I'm think this might be the perfect time for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I've been holding back some really YUGE people of wal mart shart shots...I'm think this might be the perfect time for them.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.