Thread: Seattle Cop Sentenced to 23 Years for Repeatedly Raping His Own Children

Seattle Cop Sentenced to 23 Years for Repeatedly Raping His Own Children

High Level Seattle Cop Sentenced to 23 Years for Repeatedly Raping His Own Children

A Seattle cop has finally been held accountable after brutally raping and torturing his own daughters for years.

By Matt Agorist - August 15, 2018

Seattle, WA — In case after horrifying case, those in positions of power are exposed for their crimes, showing how these positions often attract society’s worse. One recent example of this is a police sergeant in Seattle being found guilty this year for the repeated rape and molestation of his own daughters.

Daniel Amador, 46, has now finally been sentenced and he will spend the next 23 years behind bars for his crimes. In June, he was detained after a jury found him guilty of first-degree child molestation, second-degree child rape, third-degree child rape and first-degree incest.

According to the court documents, this vile top cop routinely raped his older daughter, known in court papers as A.B., about five times a week and also molested his younger daughter, C.A.

During sentencing Amador claimed to have protected and cared for his daughters and he deserved a light sentence.

“But you failed to take care of me because the biggest threat to my safety turned out to be you,” said his daughter in reply.

The abuse took place for more than a decade and the little girls were unable to tell anyone as their father was a cop. Both of the victims, now ages 24 and 19, described their horrifying childhood in which A.B. was Amador’s favorite one to rape while C.A. was regularly belittled.

According to Seattle Pi, A.B. testified to undergoing regular “pinnings,” which involved Amador holding her down in his bed and talking with her extensively while either touching private body parts or raping her.

“I wasn’t allowed to have secrets from him,” A.B. testified June 5.

According to A.B. the rapes began when she was just 9 years old and persisted even after she had gone away to college.

According to C.A., she testified that the “pinnings” were more of a punishment for her. This vile individual would lie on top of her and grope her while they were sometimes partially or fully naked.

On multiple occasions, Amador would force C.A. to leave the room, then he would move the dresser in front of the door to his bedroom while A.B. was locked inside. He would abuse A.B. in his bedroom—for hours.

Showing the power police have to sweep things under the rug, in 2013, a cousin of the girls called CPS to report C.A. because she began cutting herself around the age of 12 as a result of the “pinnings” and years of abuse.

However, Amador was able to escape any accountability and told his family that if anyone found out about him raping them, they could lose everything they had if he was fired from being a cop.

continued https://thefreethoughtproject.com/se...ars-daughters/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure there's a whole lot more of this goes on that'll never see the light of day.

Last edited by jllundqu; 08-15-2018 at 12:25 PM.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

HERO?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    HERO?
    Just blowing off steam. Keeping our kids and streets safe is very stressful.
    "The Patriarch"

Only a few bad apples...

If someone tied him to a lamp post, with a sign which read "child raper" around his neck, and cut off his cock and bullocks and let him bleed, out I wouldn't cry.

Pics, or it didn't happen.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.