https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...s-immigration/

August 13, 2018

Nothing makes me giggle more than a brand flagrantly doing something to make social justice warriors angry, and Bethesda’s newest installment of their DOOM franchise has me in stitches.

During the recent QuakeCon in Grapvine, Texas at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, Bethesda Software gave a 25 minute presentation of their new game “DOOM: Eternal.” It was during the uninterrupted game play footage that we’re introduced to a holographic “greeter” artificial intelligence.

While this AI only appears several times throughout the gory video, when she does she spouts things that sound an awful lot like what a politically correct, sterilized, social justice figure would say. Apparently, her job is to encourage humans to greet the monstrous demons that have found their way into our realm with kindness and acceptance.

Within the video she can be heard rattling off phrases such as “my brothers and sisters, let’s help top make our friends transition into our world a comfortable one,” or “remember: ‘Demon’ can be an offensive term, refer to them as ‘mortally challenged.'”

You can watch the DOOM: Eternal game play reveal yourself, but be warned that it’s not a game for kids.