View Poll Results: Is Donald Trump a War Criminal?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 56.52%
  • No, he's really trying to save the world

2 8.70%
  • Only time and more bodies will tell

4 17.39%
  • He's better than Hillary

4 17.39%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Donald Trump a War Criminal? Poll

Is Donald Trump a War Criminal? Poll

Considering his unwavering support for the murderous Saudi's, the weapons and support he provides them with to slaughter civilians and the Uge amount of bombs he's dropped himself as Commander in Chief what say you?
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Considering his unwavering support for the murderous Saudi's, the weapons and support he provides them with to slaughter civilians and the Uge amount of bombs he's dropped himself as Commander in Chief what say you?

Absolutely. And with many, even some here, that makes him a great president and a hero. sad.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Absolutely. And with many, even some here, that makes him a great president and a hero. sad.
    Vote!
    "The Patriarch"

This poll is public.
    "The Patriarch"

The answer depends on how much control you believe he currently has of US foreign policy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The answer depends on how much control you believe he currently has of US foreign policy.
    He is the Commander in Chief, plus a alpha male to boot. If he's not in control then he should correct the situation.
    "The Patriarch"

He is the Commander in Chief, plus a alpha male to boot. If he's not in control then he should correct the situation.
    Would it help at all if he ended up like JFK and Pence took over?
    Do you really think that the powers that have been in charge will just go quietly if he looks them straight in the eye and says "Be Gone!"?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Would it help at all if he ended up like JFK and Pence took over?
    Do you really think that the powers that have been in charge will just go quietly if he looks them straight in the eye and says "Be Gone!"?
    So, you're saying he's helpless. He's only aiding the murderous Saudi's because if he didn't the back of his head would go bye, bye?
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, you're saying he's helpless. He's only aiding the murderous Saudi's because if he didn't the back of his head would go bye, bye?
    I'm saying that one possibility is that he must cut deals with various swamp factions in order to stay alive and in office while trying to make progress towards his goals.
    The other option is that he is willingly cooperative and therefore responsible for Yemen etc.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm saying that one possibility is that he must cut deals with various swamp factions in order to stay alive and in office while trying to make progress towards his goals.
    The other option is that he is willingly cooperative and therefore responsible for Yemen etc.
    But, he was going to drain the swamp. Instead he appointed them to his cabinet.
    "The Patriarch"

But, he was going to drain the swamp. Instead he appointed them to his cabinet.
    When the swamp is so deep it may be necessary to pit the alligators against the pythons as one step towards draining it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

When the swamp is so deep it may be necessary to pit the alligators against the pythons as one step towards draining it.
    I can't wait to hear next years fairy tale.
    "The Patriarch"

Saudis were Hillary's piggybank. He must have given them something for dropping her.

I can't wait to hear next years fairy tale.
    Buy gold!

Lol, no more opinions, votes? Is this a touchy subject?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Buy gold!
    Buying gold and ammo comforts me .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's either a war criminal or a cuck. And he ain't no cuck! MAGA MAGA MAGA
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

US Bombs (from US Planes flying on US Fuel) fell on a schoolbus in Yemen killing 40 children. Yes, Saudis dropped them, but the US is partners with murderous monsters. $#@! yes Trump is a war criminal. Imagine a Sandy Hook massacre almost everyday.... that's yemen.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

What sort of mind$#@!-douchebaggery hast thou brought upon us?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Lol, no more opinions, votes? Is this a touchy subject?

I'd guess that a lot of Trump supporters here are simply hoping this thread disappears down the memory hole as quickly as possible. It's difficult to excuse or defend these atrocities. Although that doesn't stop some from trying, pathetically.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

For once I can agree.
    He can try to change a
    direction, case in point,
    Russia & the Cold War.
    Is DJT worse than GWB
    and BHO or ought we
    to wait for more bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I know why you said this, as a matter of principle...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

He's a war criminal by proxy. But I'd still vote for him again. I'm assuming Rand would as well.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Provide a clear definition of war criminal. You claim the Saudi's commit war crimes in Yemen, which actions are linked directly to USA support? I don't think we have full information on that. I'm against providing them weapons and support but I don't think the MIC can be linked directly back to the president to a sufficient degree to call him a war criminal at this time. You're argument of "he could stop it at anytime" and because he doesn't makes him a war criminal is really weak logically.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    He's a war criminal by proxy. But I'd still vote for him again. I'm assuming Rand would as well.
    Yup, pretty much that other than "again" as I wrote in Ron for a third time in 2016.

Every president since FDR is a war criminal, as not a single one of them had congressional declarations of war to back up their war actions.

We offered the Amerikunt people a clear alternative, that was soundly rejected.

So I now deal with what is, rather than what I wish was.

YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yup, pretty much that other than "again" as I wrote in Ron for a third time in 2016.

Every president since FDR is a war criminal, as not a single one of them had congressional declarations of war to back up their war actions.

YMMV.
    Never underestimate the power of wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

YMMV.
    uhh yea that's not the main reason they are war criminals LOL. In fact it's not a reason at all. Getting a declaration of war from congress would just add to the list of people who are war criminals
    Last edited by Influenza; 08-14-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Did anyone not see this coming? did anyone actually believe that he would have vetoed this bill if he had the chance? or that Rand could have somehow talked him out of it?

Come on people, the man loves the military to death, this was a chance to show that he cares a lot for the military, no way he vetoes this bill. Another campaign promise fulfilled.

Any sitting POTUS involved in illegal unconstitutional wars is a war criminal.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast