Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweden Is Burning: Migrant Gangs Unleash Coordinated Fire-Bomb Rampage Across Multiple Cities

Sweden Is Burning: Migrant Gangs Unleash Coordinated Fire-Bomb Rampage Across Multiple Cities

Many Swedes were horrified in early 2017 when U.S. President Donald Trump linked immigration to rising crime in Sweden, but an increasing number now agree with him.
    Amid soaring crime rates, gang violence, complaints about education, and pregnant mothers even being turned away from maternity wards due to a lack of capacity, resentment in Sweden has built over the influx of more than 600,000 immigrants over the past five years.

And tonight is one of the worst night for violence in recent history as police report multiple gangs of masked youths rampaging across three major Swedish cities, setting cars on fire in what seems like a coordinated action.

Multiple arson attacks on vehicles in #Gothenburg tonight

- An estimated 15 cars alleged to have been torched
    - Youths with molotov cocktails are reported to have set fire to the vehicles
    - Other arson attacks reported in Trollhättan
    - Ongoing#Sweden #Göteborg #svpol #breaking pic.twitter.com/ygKsdaW17N
    — Intelligence Fusion (@IntellFusion) August 13, 2018
    As The Daily Mail reports, police said they were dealing with multiple fires as dramatic footage showed youths targeting vehicles in a shopping centre and hospital car park at Frölunda Torg, south-west of Gothenburg.
    Sinnesjukt vilka pack #frölunda #hjällbo #göteborg pic.twitter.com/cseqaRYR6H
    — Johan Jansson (@JJohanJJansson) August 13, 2018
    Videon som visar Sveriges förfall med bilbränderna på Frölunda torg i Göteborg togs ner på Facebook efter att den på en timme fått över 150 000 visningar! 🤬

RETWEETA SÅ ATT ALLA FÅR SE VAD SOM PÅGÅR I SVERIGE! 🔥🇸🇪#AfS2018 #svpol #val2018 #FrölundaTorg pic.twitter.com/7jtNPVC8FH
    — Alternativ för Sverige (@AfS_riks) August 13, 2018
    There were also reports of young people setting cars on fire in Hjällbo in the north of Gothenburg and further reports of fires in Trollhättan, although police were last night unsure whether the various blazes were related.
    BREAKING: Serious situation in Sweden. Youths torched around 14 cars near a shopping centre in Gothenburg pic.twitter.com/Ia9vbMnNV0
    — Voice of Europe 🌐 (@V_of_Europe) August 13, 2018
    Cars were also reported on fire in Malmo, at the southern tip of the country, and in Helsingborg, further south than Gothenburg.
    Photos from Gothenburg in Sweden right now.

It's a war zone. pic.twitter.com/UTl9m3JhXV
    — PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) August 13, 2018
    Police report that the situation is under control and they remain on the premises to keep order.
    Frölunda: A group of about 6-8 masked youth fires and throws stones. 31 cars have burned and in addition to these 35 cars are injured. Nobody is arrested.
    Nordost: A group of about 8-10 young people throws stones and fires. 15 cars have burned. Nobody is arrested.
    Trollhättan: A larger group of about 30-40 young people throws stones and fires. Six cars have burned and another few cars must be damaged. Here roads have been blocked by youngsters and they have even thrown stones against the police and their vehicles. At the moment, identification of young people is ongoing.
    When most fires started within a short period of time, it can not be excluded that there is a connection between the fires, the case will be investigated. Polish patrons will remain in the affected areas as long as it is considered necessary.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...cross-multiple
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Burned out cars and buildings is a common sight in sh!thole countries like Sweden.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Sounds legit.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sounds legit.
    Thank you for your informative contribution to the discussion.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Like all social problems in the world the answer is to completely remove government money from the equation.

How's that diversity working out for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How's that diversity working out for you?
    Dey dindonuffin....

Hold on...all is well.

The Swedish PM is really mad now.

Right...that is just the sort of tough action that will sort these yobbos out.

Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven lashed out at the perpetrators, asking them: "What the heck are you doing?"

In an interview on Swedish radio, he said he was "really getting mad" and that "society must react in a tough manner." He said the fires seemed to be "extremely organized."

No injuries have been reported. However, the fires occupy police and rescue officials and frighten residents.

"You damage residential areas and ruin it for your neighbors," Lofven said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/swedish-p...075935703.html

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Like all social problems in the world the answer is to completely remove government money from the equation.
    Do that and then we'd have a couple of million people without any skills or ability to support themselves. Crime would soar to the point where society would collapse completely. It would be like living through The Purge every day. As much as I would like for it to be the solution, in this case it isn't.

We are essentially bribing these people with welfare payments, to prevent them from causing more damage than they already do. It's a $#@!ty situation, but as long as they're here, there aren't a lot of better alternatives. And as they become a larger and larger chunk of the population, eventually a majority, things are only going to get worse.

Sweden has fallen, it's just not dead yet. Now it's just about staying one step ahead of the chaos.

As for the news in this thread, what's "new" is that the rampages seem to have been coordinated and calculated, with attacks in multiple locations around the country. Ghetto thugs burning cars and throwing rocks at police and rescue services is an everyday occurrence nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    Do that and then we'd have a couple of million people without any skills or ability to support themselves. Crime would soar to the point where society would collapse completely. It would be like living through The Purge every day. As much as I would like for it to be the solution, in this case it isn't.

We are essentially bribing these people with welfare payments, to prevent them from causing more damage than they already do. It's a $#@!ty situation, but as long as they're here, there aren't a lot of better alternatives. And as they become a larger and larger chunk of the population, eventually a majority, things are only going to get worse.

Sweden has fallen, it's just not dead yet. Now it's just about staying one step ahead of the chaos.
    So you'd choose to prolong the inevitable?

To what end?

Such behavior will only deplete the reserves of the productive.. (Government isn't productive!)

So you'd choose to prolong the inevitable?
    Not my choice, I'd eliminate the problem if I could. But it would involve some really draconian measures... It's not something people as a rule have the stomach for. We've grown weak and complacent. Like the saying goes: Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

I think you get where we are at this point.

Not my choice, I'd eliminate the problem if I could. But it would involve some really draconian measures... It's not something people as a rule have the stomach for. We've grown weak and complacent. Like the saying goes: Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

I think you get where we are at this point.
    It's coming to a head....

It's coming to a head....
    At least we live in interesting times.

Hard to say how it will play out. We might start seeing gated communities, without or without the concrete walls with glass embedded at the top Haiti-style. The country might fragment. Some natives might pack up and leave. And it's hard to say when things will ultimately collapse, if it will just be a steady decline or if some event sparks massive unrest and sudden collapse.

Swedes will become a minority in maybe 20-30 years on the current trajectory, maybe that gives us some idea of when the S will HTF. We've pissed the entire country away in only a few generations.

Of course, there's always the chance that there will be some kind of backlash, but that would probably come in the form of some very authoritarian government. Bad medicine for a bad disease, I guess.

Hard to say how it will play out. We might start seeing gated communities, without or without the concrete walls with glass embedded at the top Haiti-style. The country might fragment. Some natives might pack up and leave. And it's hard to say when things will ultimately collapse, if it will just be a steady decline or if some event sparks massive unrest and sudden collapse.

Swedes will become a minority in maybe 20-30 years on the current trajectory, maybe that gives us some idea of when the S will HTF. We've pissed the entire country away in only a few generations.

Of course, there's always the chance that there will be some kind of backlash, but that would probably come in the form of some very authoritarian government. Bad medicine for a bad disease, I guess.
    There's always the hope that the Swedish men will take their balls out of their wife's purses, reattach them and run off the riff-raff...

'Twas only a few generations ago that the Old Norsemen lorded over their property.

Dey dindonuffin....

Only if the Swedes dindonotin

It would be so much easier to be sympathetic to the Swedes only if their hands were not so bloody. Even though they are not NATO member and are far far away from Middle East/North Africa, that very peaceful country contributed planes, soldiers and logistics support to NATO and US occupation, bombing out large swats of areas and destabilizing, death and displacement of millions of people.

Because they "look" so darn cute, a part of me want to feel for the poor swedes who only wanted to help by sticking their beautiful, civilized bombed in uncivilized areas of the world and this is the reward the get from this? what ungrateful bastards

I know most of the people commenting are halting their criticism at their immigration laws, ignoring the root cause of this crisis. But if the citizens of the country continue to vote in leader who behave the same way they have behaved the last 30 years, then they only have themselves to blame.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

It would be so much easier to be sympathetic to the Swedes only if their hands were not so bloody. Even though they are not NATO member and are far far away from Middle East/North Africa, that very peaceful country contributed planes, soldiers and logistics support to NATO and US occupation, bombing out large swats of areas and destabilizing, death and displacement of millions of people.

Because they "look" so darn cute, a part of me want to feel for the poor swedes who only wanted to help by sticking their beautiful, civilized bombed in uncivilized areas of the world and this is the reward the get from this? what ungrateful bastards

I know most of the people commenting are halting their criticism at their immigration laws, ignoring the root cause of this crisis. But if the citizens of the country continue to vote in leader who behave the same way they have behaved the last 30 years, then they only have themselves to blame.
    Keep trumpeting their guilt, at least their women listen and for now they're the ones wearing the pants over there....

And............. A "Dindoduffin" would be the arsonist mentioned in the article...

And......And........ It's "swath", a swat is delivered to misbehaved children and well behaved women.....

https://www.politico.eu/article/swed...law-and-order/
    "Sweden may be known for its popular music, IKEA and a generous welfare state. It is also increasingly associated with a rising number of Islamic State recruits, bombings and hand grenade attacks."

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/violent-crime-in-sweden-is-soaring-when-will-politicians-act/
    Violent crime in Sweden is soaring. When will politicians act?

Shootings, hand-grenade attacks and gang warfare have made some city areas no-go zones

Hand Grenades and Gang Violence Rattle Sweden's Middle Class

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/03/w...7A9171&gwt=pay

Complete open borders and taking refugees from Muslim $#@!hole countries is one thing I will never understand. You can be pro-immigration without being suicidal about it.

“Shootings, hand-grenade attacks and gang warfare have made some city areas no-go zones”

Are they talking about Chicago? Detroit? LA?
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hold on...all is well.

The Swedish PM is really mad now.

Right...that is just the sort of tough action that will sort these yobbos out.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/swedish-p...075935703.html
    LOL. Which is more effective, a strongly worded statement or a strongly worded letter?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The combination of bleeding heart liberalism and lack of worldly wisdom is fatal. When it comes to survival, they are not the fittest.

If things get bad enough we could use you over here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    “Shootings, hand-grenade attacks and gang warfare have made some city areas no-go zones”

Are they talking about Chicago? Detroit? LA?
    The lesson: if you feel that your country is missing out because it is not diverse enough to have a slum, you can import it and be as cool as the Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

War guilt is not an excuse for destroying your own citizens, those directly responsible for the war participation you discuss are also those who seek to profit by flooding their own countries with barbarians.
    And many of the "refugees" are nothing more than economic migrants from countries unaffected by wars.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...g-fire-to-cars

End of summer blowout?

In recent years there has been a pattern of young people setting fire to cars a week or 10 days before the start of school, police said. Schools return in Gothenburg on 20 August.
    Or:

The coordinated nature of the attacks made some suspect an attempt by the far right to whip up anti-immigrant sentiment ahead of the election, in which the anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats are vying to become the country’s largest political party.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-14-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    War guilt is not an excuse for destroying your own citizens, those directly responsible for the war participation you discuss are also those who seek to profit by flooding their own countries with barbarians.
    And many of the "refugees" are nothing more than economic migrants from countries unaffected by wars.
    I am not a commie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I am not a commie.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If things get bad enough we could use you over here.
    We've considered bugging out, considered various options. Not quite there yet. It's not all bad over here, there are still plenty of fantastic places to live. But it's not the country I grew up in anymore, and the problem areas are like cancer, they metastasize and grow. 25 years ago, they were mostly isolated pockets around major cities. These days, there are problem areas in virtually every town and even a lot of rural places are in pretty bad shape.

We've considered bugging out, considered various options. Not quite there yet. It's not all bad over here, there are still plenty of fantastic places to live. But it's not the country I grew up in anymore, and the problem areas are like cancer, they metastasize and grow. 25 years ago, they were mostly isolated pockets around major cities. These days, there are problem areas in virtually every town and even a lot of rural places are in pretty bad shape.
    It's too important of a decision for me to do more than offer a suggestion but do keep in mind that the longer you wait the harder it might be to leave.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast