Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman forced ex to have sex holding machete to his face: cops

Woman forced ex to have sex holding machete to his face: cops

[IMG]https://********************************/2018/06/samantha-ray-mears-grand-falls-pd.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1[/IMG]

A Montana woman broke into a man’s house with a machete, ordered him to take off his clothes and forced him to have sex with her, police said.

Samantha Ray Mears, 19, was charged Friday with two felonies — aggravated burglary and assault with a weapon — as well as several misdemeanors for the incident at her ex-boyfriend’s Great Falls home, according to the Great Falls Tribune.

Mears reportedly broke into her ex of seven years’ house Friday while he was away. When he returned, she confronted him with the large knife, demanded that he take off all his clothes and ordered him to lie on his bed.

Fearing bodily harm, the victim complied and she proceeded to remove her pants and climb on top of him.

Mears then began to engage him in sexual intercourse — all while still holding the machete.

When he tried to get her to stop, Mears refused and bit him on the arm, according to KFBB.

After she finished, she sat naked on the bed, brandishing the weapon. At that point, the victim was able to take several photos of her, which he turned over to the police as evidence.

When an argument ensued soon after, an enraged Mears ripped a piece of trim from the victim’s wall and deliberately urinated in his bed, according to KFBB.

The ex-boyfriend was able to alert the authorities after claiming he needed to call a friend, then escaping from the room to dial 911.

According to the Tribune, Mears was also arrested in April after a previous argument at the victim’s home where she grabbed his hair, hit him in the face and attempted to strangle him. https://nypost.com/2018/06/26/woman-...site%20buttons
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MORE ON:
    SEX CRIMES
    Lawmakers want to fix 'penis pic' loophole amid dirty doorman scandal
    Alleged dirty doorman victim: Cops made me feel guilty
    I was kidnapped and sold into sex slavery
    Doorman who allegedly sent penis pics didn't commit crime: NYPD
    //
    "The Patriarch"

So this guy has been screwing this crazy woman since she was 12 and he thought he could escape that easily? Pfft . He should have bought me a beer , I could have told him to pack his $#@! , leave the county and do not come back .
    Do something Danke

The crazy ones tend to be the best... kinky $#@!, machete play.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    So this guy has been screwing this crazy woman since she was 12 and he thought he could escape that easily? Pfft . He should have bought me a beer , I could have told him to pack his $#@! , leave the county and do not come back .
    Hmm. Wonder if he is the same age?

She would be around the age for schizophrenia to kick in. She didn’t show any teeth in the pic. Meth involved? That is notorious for precipitating mental illness.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Pass.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I'll take a crazy woman with a machete over a doorknob and a belt, any day.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Her song choices have a common theme...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Her song choices have a common theme...

@Danke do something!
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    @Danke do something!
    Pass.
    all yours
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    all yours
    I'll think about.
    "The Patriarch"

When an argument ensued soon after, an enraged Mears ripped a piece of trim from the victim’s wall and deliberately urinated in his bed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Have you warned your boys about these hazards ?
    Do something Danke

Have you warned your boys about these hazards ?
    Mr A has warned them about crazy women. He has also warned them not to leave their wallet unguarded.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Mr A has warned them about crazy women. He has also warned them not to leave their wallet unguarded.
    Excellent advice .They are fortunate to have his wise counsel .
    Do something Danke

Excellent advice .They are fortunate to have his wise counsel .
    Clearly a case of, "do as I say son, not as I have done."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They're all crazy. It's just a matter of degree and how tolerable they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    seconded

I just stopped in on this one to read the comments...

Clearly a case of, "do as I say son, not as I have done."
    He's learning. He keeps trying to hide money from me and I keep finding it. What's funny is it's completely by accident. I just went in his nightstand to get a book and found 200.00 hidden in it, lol. Finders Keepers...

Her YouTube videos are only a year old, and she seems pretty immature for her age (18). There are 18 y/o women who act or appear to be more mature and much older, but this girl is not one of them. You have to wonder about this guy getting together with an immature 12 year old.

Her YouTube videos are only a year old, and she seems pretty immature for her age (18). There are 18 y/o women who act or appear to be more mature and much older, but this girl is not one of them. You have to wonder about this guy getting together with an immature 12 year old.
    Yeah, I also noticed there were two sets of utilitarian bunk beds in the background. It would be odd for a woman that age to be sharing a room with three siblings which made me think she may already be in a wayward woman home. (Sorry Danke, this one's taken.)

Luckily she didn't cut off the guys dick. She'd be the female version of Charlie Chop-off if that happened.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I also noticed there were two sets of utilitarian bunk beds in the background. It would be odd for a woman that age to be sharing a room with three siblings which made me think she may already be in a wayward woman home. (Sorry Danke, this one's taken.)
    Could also be a college dorm or summer camp (for wayward girls)?

I'm not taking that one in, liability insurance rates would go up too much.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'm not taking that one in, liability insurance rates would go up too much.
    For a modest finders fee I can hook you up with a guy that can get you a lesser ins rate , just do not mention the hangar.
    Do something Danke

For a modest finders fee I can hook you up with a guy that can get you a lesser ins rate , just do not mention the hangar.
    Women in my Home for Wayward Women are not allowed access to weapons.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Could also be a college dorm or summer camp (for wayward girls)?

Also, someone who "deliberately urinated in [a] bed" is verboten from sleeping over.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast