Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 48 of 48

Thread: UT: Code Enforcement Officer Shot, Killed

  1. #31
    I agree with asurfaholic that killing the messenger is wrong.


    This was apparently because the guy didn't like being nagged by the city to clean up his yard. I don't have sympathy for this guy if he murdered someone because he couldn't be bothered to weed his yard.

    https://apnews.com/bde88b80d72147859f5d6a7a4d621ef2



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Murder is murder and any defender of liberty should err on the side of the right to life before anything else. I know nobody is celebrating but what’s the difference between a man killing his wife because she nags him too much and a man who kills a city employee because the city nagged him?

    murder is murder. The only justification for killing someone is to protect your own or someone else’s life.
    No - No - No - No
    2016



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    I agree with asurfaholic that killing the messenger is wrong.


    This was apparently because the guy didn't like being nagged by the city to clean up his yard. I don't have sympathy for this guy if he murdered someone because he couldn't be bothered to weed his yard.
    40 years of phucking with..

    And I saw the property,, not overgrown.. nor trash visible despite complaints.

    I was still getting phucked with after I sold it and moved out of state..
    Code Enforcement are the low life of Authoritarians.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post

    murder is murder. The only justification for killing someone is to protect your own or someone else’s life.
    Justifiable homicide is any homicide that is Justified.

    apparently he was threatened.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post


    This was apparently because the guy didn't like being nagged by the city to clean up his yard. I don't have sympathy for this guy if he murdered someone because he couldn't be bothered to weed his yard.
    Whose yard?
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post

    murder is murder. The only justification for killing someone is to protect your own or someone else’s life.
    Therein lies the difference. I believe in property rights as well.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  9. #37
    Was the code enforcer just "doing her job" the prior week with the warrantless backyard search
    in violation of the 4th Amendment of these United States (?) Is that why she died (?)

    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-12-2018 at 09:38 PM.
    Trump:
    (circa June 2016) : "How could the FBI NOT indict her !? "

    Jefferson:
    (circa May 1826) : "When angry count to ten before you speak. If very angry, count to one hundred."


  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    I agree with asurfaholic that killing the messenger is wrong.
    Exactly. She was just an innocent person trying to make an honest living.

    This was apparently because the guy didn't like being nagged by the city to clean up his yard. I don't have sympathy for this guy if he murdered someone because he couldn't be bothered to weed his yard.
    Weed his yard, fix his gutter, make sure his fence is the right height, and make sure its not too close to or too far from from the sidewalk. It's a shame that this code enforcer died, but at least she died making the world a better place. A hero.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Murder is murder and any defender of liberty should err on the side of the right to life before anything else. I know nobody is celebrating but what’s the difference between a man killing his wife because she nags him too much and a man who kills a city employee because the city nagged him?

    murder is murder. The only justification for killing someone is to protect your own or someone else’s life.
    They use to hang horse thieves. why, because depriving a man of his horse could mean death without the means to provide for himself and family.

    Now, does this breach that criteria? Most likely not. But the agents the governments are sending out to do similar acts are in fact depriving free individuals of their property. A hallmark of liberty, to own property.

    How do you get those working for governments confiscating property to stand down? Voting? Armed rebellion might just be more effective.


    Time will tell, if this is an isolated incidence, probably they will go about their business and collect from the productive class of taxpayers and receive a nice pension at an early age, that most taxpayers can only dream of.


    "Just doing my job" has not been a defense since the Nuremberg trials.










    .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Drudge is a traitor to the Leader and the Revolution.



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Armed rebellion might just be more effective.
    Reported.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    "He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance."

    Declaration of Independence.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Drudge is a traitor to the Leader and the Revolution.



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    They use to hang horse thieves. why, because depriving a man of his horse could mean death without the means to provide for himself and family.

    Now, does this breach that criteria? Most likely not. But the agents the governments are sending out to do similar acts are in fact depriving free individuals of their property. A hallmark of liberty, to own property.

    How do you get those working for governments confiscating property to stand down? Voting? Armed rebellion might just be more effective.


    Time will tell, if this is an isolated incidence, probably they will go about their business and collect from the productive class of taxpayers and receive a nice pension at an early age, that most taxpayers can only dream of.


    "Just doing my job" has not been a defense since the Nuremberg trials.










    .
    You take my house when you do take the prop
    That doth sustain my house. You take my life
    When you do take the means whereby I live.


    W. Shakespeare
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Reported.

    I think Taxass should be a free and independent State.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Drudge is a traitor to the Leader and the Revolution.



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think Taxass should be a free and independent State.
    Maybe if Hillary ever gets elected
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  18. #45
    Did she violate the property rights, or did he have a screw loose and go ape$#@! when someone called the building department or whatever?
    No - No - No - No
    2016

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Exactly. She was just an innocent person trying to make an honest living.



    Weed his yard, fix his gutter, make sure his fence is the right height, and make sure its not too close to or too far from from the sidewalk. It's a shame that this code enforcer died, but at least she died making the world a better place. A hero.
    Lol
    Always good for a chuckle
    No - No - No - No
    2016

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    I agree with asurfaholic that killing the messenger is wrong.


    This was apparently because the guy didn't like being nagged by the city to clean up his yard. I don't have sympathy for this guy if he murdered someone because he couldn't be bothered to weed his yard.

    https://apnews.com/bde88b80d72147859f5d6a7a4d621ef2
    This particular code enforcer was only employed there for 10 years, no way to know how long she had dealt with the crazy guy. His history goes back much further.

    Robinson was remembered as a mother, grandmother and dedicated employee who loved softball. She had worked for the city for 10 years.
    ...
    Court records show Billings had a history of code enforcement charges dating back decades.

    After several months of prodding by the city, he pleaded guilty in 1992 to misdemeanor weed-control and bulky waste-accumulation charges and agreed to clean up his house. Five years later, a judge signed an order allowing the city to clean up waste they said was obstructing the view of the street.
    Yeah. Let’s blame the neighbors. Wonder if the crazy neighbor was disclosed in the sales contract?

    The neighbors whose home Billings is accused of burning down had lived there less than a year...
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Did she violate the property rights, or did he have a screw loose and go ape$#@! when someone called the building department or whatever?
    If the house had been sold within the past year, you would assume that the prior owner had pushed the issue of at least cleaning the front yard of the neighbor so that their house could be sold. This code enforcer had probably been involved in that, and had come by to check the status.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-16-2016, 02:48 PM
  2. PA-Cop Arrested After He Shot and Killed His Fellow Officer During Firearms Demonstration
    By Anti Federalist in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2015, 12:41 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:09 AM
  4. Police: Homeless man shot, killed by NLV officer
    By phill4paul in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 12:59 AM
  5. Officer shot, killed by fellow police in Calif.
    By squarepusher in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 11:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •