Thread: Dutch Politician Dies In Apparent Suicide After Sharing Islamic Gang Rape Nightmare

Dutch Politician Dies In Apparent Suicide After Sharing Islamic Gang Rape Nightmare

A Dutch politician from the Geert Wilders-led Party For Freedom (PVV) reportedly committed suicide shortly after posting an eerie video claiming she had been raped by a Muslim gang last year.
    Willie Dille, 53, was serving as city councillor in The Hague when she shared a video to social media on Wednesday, alleging that she had been "raped and tortured" by a gang of Moroccan Muslims who sought to silence her and punish her for speaking out against Islamization.
    In Dille's video, she claimed a disgruntled former fellow partymember who had converted to Islam and now serves in the Islam Democraten party was behind her attack, and that his name had been referenced by her assailants.
    Dille contends that her attackers berated her with questions such as, "Do you respect Mohammed? Do you respect Allah?"
    According to those familiar with her usual appearance, she looked emaciated and nervous in the video, which she concluded by verbally resigning her post on the council and apologizing to her family and friends for her inability to 'go on.'
    Police say they made an effort to probe Dille's claims, but that she declined to file a formal complaint.
    "Mrs. Dille did not file a report of a sexual offense or threat, so the police could not conduct a criminal investigation. But we did have several conversations with her and also offered her assistance," a police spokesperson told local media.
    "In the past, and also recently, there was contact with Mrs. Dille. Rape and threats were discussed. In that talk we pointed out the possibilities of reporting, but she did not do that. For that reason we could not launch a criminal investigation."
    The Hague Mayor Pauline Krikke confirms that Dille had shared her disturbing tale in private, but refused to file a police report because she 'feared for her life.'
    "In conversations with me, Willie Dille talked about a kidnapping, threats, rape," Krikke said. "I always urged her: report it. I'm in the dark about why Mrs. Dille did not."
    Geert Wilders, head of PVV, expressed his grief and condolences in a party press release.
    pic.twitter.com/YR1gfFKmPu
    — Geert Wilders (@geertwilderspvv) August 9, 2018

https://europe.infowars.com/dutch-po...ape-nightmare/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty shocking. Reports like these if not fakenews point to pretty stunning developments at home especially considering that Dutch soldiers gave lives/limbs for freedom of Iraqi Arab muslims.

Geert Wilders, head of PVV, expressed his grief and condolences in a party press release.
    Geert Wilders calls for Trump-style Muslim travel ban in Europe

Geert Wilders called for a ‘totally new strategy’ which might include building border walls. Photograph: David W Cerny/Reuters

European countries should adopt Donald Trump-style travel bans to counter a wave of Islamisation supposedly sweeping the continent, the Dutch anti-immigrant politician Geert Wilders has said.

He is trying to be Europ'e Trump, he probably doesn't know that Trump hosts Islamic religious dinners at White House despite the rhetoric.

Very weird case. The alleged ringleader of the rape is a former right winged politician who used to rail against Muslims and then became one- Arnoud van Doorn. He was in the same political party as Willie Dille and Geert Wilders.

"I just want the world to know the truth. 15 March 2017 I was kidnapped, raped and assaulted by g roup of Muslims because they wanted me to keep quiet in the Hague city council", she said in the video, according to AD. March 15th last year was the day of the parliamentary elections. "After it happened, I did not tell anyone, I just did my debates the next day."

In the video, Dille announced that she is quitting as politician. She said that she recently received death threats stating that "we will soon cut your throat and let you bleed to death". "I'm just afraid that they will hurt my children, my guests. I can not live with that. They don't like women at all. They don't like me at all", she said. She wants to continue to fight, but her children need her and she fears for her life, she said. "That's why I decided to stop."

Dille accused Hague councilor Arnoud van Doorn of Partij van de Eeneid of being behind the rape. "He hates me intensely, a terribly mean man", she said.
    No rape charges were ever filed.

"Mrs. Dille did not file a report of a sexual offense or threat, so the police could not conduct a criminal investigation. But we did have several conversations with her and also offered her assistance", a police spokesperson said to the broadcaster. "In the past, and also recently, there was contact with Mrs. Dille. Rape and threats were discussed. In that talk we pointed out the possibilities of reporting. But she did not do that. For that reason we could not launch a criminal investigation."
    https://nltimes.nl/2018/08/08/hague-...-raped-muslims

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-islam/551438/

Arnoud van Doorn, a member of Geert Wilders’s Dutch Freedom Party—which is another far-right, anti-Islam party—left it in 2011, converted to Islam in 2012, and soon after made hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca Muslims are obliged to make at least once in their lifetimes.

Van Doorn, for example, has since his conversion transferred his vitriol toward Jews, making anti-Semitic comments that he passed off as jokes. He was also convicted in 2014 of selling drugs to minors and other offenses; he claimed he was conducting a sting, but a court rejected the excuse. Van Doorn, in other words, seems to have traded one form of charlatanism for another.
    More at links.

No mention of any foreigners involved in Dutch media reports- only "Muslims".
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-12-2018 at 01:11 PM.
    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I didn't actually read any of the thread. I now mostly just come here to mess with Zip.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.