Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's RPF's Opinion of Adam Kokesh?

I would write myself in before I would vote for him . I am basing that solely on the fact I think he is nuttier than I am .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would write myself in before I would vote for him . I am basing that solely on the fact I think he is nuttier than I am .
    It's time to watch Rome burn.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up Kokesh / Petersen 2020

He should move into the White House in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Thanks for voting!

And especially thanks for not voting for an anarchist
    What kind of crazy person votes for an anarchist anyway?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Fortunately, nobody.

Thank the roads.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yeah, she sounds like a hippy, new age loon.

As far as the “contract” and relationship goes, some context might help enlighten. This was when a book series (soon to be movies) was very popular. It was “Fifty Shades of Grey”. There were clubs full of people, mostly female, that loved those books. IIRC, even Harvard had a “Fifty Shades Club”. It’s unfortunate for Kokesh that this was dragged into the public. The most revealing thing that comes from this incident is that he is leans libertine, which is not unusual in the Libertarian Party. It is also quite common amongst the neocon libertarians too, not to infer that Kokesh is one of them. Quite the opposite. If Kokesh was a neocon libertarian, he would probably be on some TV show today, or at a beltway think tank.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-10-2018 at 10:47 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I've got no problem with him. Wish he would have seen through the plan for an organized armed march on Washington.
    Yup, this.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What kind of anarchist wants a state job?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

He's a life failure from a wealthy family who lives off a combination of welfare, donations, and probably his parents. Would not considering supporting him for any race under any circumstances. A good start for him would be a job, not another grift. I don't know what it is with these people like Kokesh and Austin Petersen. It is go time man. Scamming morons out of money is not a way to live. J-O-B.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I just learned that Adam is now here in Arizona and running for the U.S. Senate Seat on the Libertarian ticket. He found me on twitter, texted me, and invited me to join him at a LP meeting in Phoenix.

I was a big fan of his Veterans For Ron Paul marches, Iraq Veterans Against the War, and generally bringing attention to veteran suicides, etc.

I haven't been following him for some time and didn't even know he was in AZ, much less involved in AZ politics.

What does RPF think of Mr. Kokesh?
    GO!
    DO!
    ACT!

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    He should move into the White House in 2021.

Cool idea!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It's time to watch Rome burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    He's a life failure from a wealthy family who lives off a combination of welfare, donations, and probably his parents. Would not considering supporting him for any race under any circumstances. A good start for him would be a job, not another grift. I don't know what it is with these people like Kokesh and Austin Petersen. It is go time man. Scamming morons out of money is not a way to live. J-O-B.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    What does RPF think of Mr. Kokesh?
    He's a dip$#@! who discredits all of us by association.

If the LP is ever going to accomplish anything, people like Kokesh (and the naked fat man) must vanish from the scene.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-11-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    He's a dip$#@! who discredits all of us by association.

If the LP is ever going to accomplish anything, people like Kokesh (and the naked fat man) must vanish from the scene.
    Yeah, voting for the moderates is getting us sooooo far. I'm with Tom Woods on this these days: Go hard or go home.

Textbook example for why the hot/crazy scale exists.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yeah, voting for the moderates is getting us sooooo far. I'm with Tom Woods on this these days: Go hard or go home.
    It's not a question of moderates v. radicals; it's a question of serious people who actually understand the ideology v. media clowns.

As for Tom Woods, the idea that he's some imperturbable libertarian standard bearer is hilarious; he's been shilling for Trump since summer 2015.

...no, that's not a typo, the summer of 2015, before a single vote was cast in the GOP primaries, Tom was $#@!ting on Rand and shilling for Trump.

Tom's a hypocrite, a traitor, a fool who will never accomplish anything politically: nor will anyone who associates with him.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not a question of moderates v. radicals; it's a question of serious people who actually understand the ideology v. media clowns.

As for Tom Woods, the idea that he's some imperturbable libertarian standard bearer is hilarious; he's been shilling for Trump since summer 2015.

...no, that's not a typo, the summer of 2015, before a single vote was cast in the GOP primaries, Tom was $#@!ting on Rand and shilling for Trump.

Tom's a hypocrite, a traitor, a fool who will never accomplish anything politically: nor will anything who associates with him.
    Tom Woods is one of Ron Paul's best friends. Pretty funny to hear someone think he doesn't understand the philosophy.

I like all LIbertarians.

Rip Mr. Feldman.
    Last edited by angelatc; 08-11-2018 at 10:47 PM.

I like all LIbertarians.
    So do I, provided they act like it.

So do I, provided they act like it.
    You must be trolling. I'm out.

You must be trolling. I'm out.
    Bye

Tom Woods is one of Ron Paul's best friends. Pretty funny to hear someone think he doesn't understand the philosophy.

I like all LIbertarians.
    He is right though, woods and Rockwell were both trump humpers early on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    He seems like an OK guy, but I could never vote for someone who doesn't vote.

You wouldn't vote for Lew Rockwell?

Quote Originally Posted by thechitowncubs View Post
    You wouldn't vote for Lew Rockwell?
    Vote for an anarchist? And vote for my roads to disappear?

- Kim Kardashian

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Adam Kokesh is now the best choice in the Arizona Senate race. Go Kokesh!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I will be pulling the lever for all Libertarian Party candidates in AZ.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Although Kokesh just did a Brokeback Mountain video that may not go over well... opinions that guys like Kokesh are not serious candidates do have a point....

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast