Thread: Terrorism Compound Found in NM?

Terrorism Compound Found in NM?

One of the men arrested in the raid on a squalid New Mexico compound Friday is the son of a notorious New York City imam linked to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, Fox News reported.

Link

Nobody here seems to be talking about this.
    Last edited by euphemia; 08-09-2018 at 07:41 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it has been common knowledge for a long time that enemies enter the US through Canada and Mexico .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think it has been common knowledge for a long time that enemies enter the US through Canada and Mexico .
    Except they weren't immigrants. They chose New Mexico seemingly for its isolation, not because they crossed the border illegally.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...hool-Shootings

Swordsmyth was talking about it last night...
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Is this the best that today's FBI can do?

The quality of FBI false flag terrorism ops has gone all to hell. OMG, one guy had an AR 15 and ammo too!

What a cheezy low budget operation. Even the informants are mediocre at best. They must need more funding.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The quality of FBI false flag terrorism ops has gone all to hell. OMG, one guy had an AR 15 and ammo too!

What a cheezy low budget operation. Even the informants are mediocre at best. They must need more funding.

My first thought was the alphabets trying to create another Waco.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    My first thought was the alphabets trying to create another Waco.
    I think the HRT team members that were at both WACO and Ruby Ridge have retired by now.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

I will never under why these terrorists don't go for more simpler plans like opening fire at a crowded outdoor event but instead opt for the plans that take time and money to plan and involve many people. These elaborate plans rarely work out as planned and most of the time lead to the planner's capture way before they get to pull a trigger

Keep it simple stupid. Next on their plan will be trying to train stray dogs to go on a biting spree in US cities.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I will never under why these terrorists don't go for more simpler plans like opening fire at a crowded outdoor event but instead opt for the plans that take time and money to plan and involve many people. These elaborate plans rarely work out as planned and most of the time lead to the planner's capture way before they get to pull a trigger

Keep it simple stupid. Next on their plan will be trying to train stray dogs to go on a biting spree in US cities.
    I knew I needed to keep an eye on dirty city curs . I will have the texan move my alert color .
    Do something Danke