Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Heavily Armed" Muslim Extremists Arrested; Trained 11 Children To Commit School Shootings

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That would be because they didn't do anything terroristic. Also the reason why they are out on bail.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/n...d-nm-compound/
    Despite authorities finding a dead child's remains on the compound, and an alleged letter sent from one suspect to his brother inviting him to come to New Mexico and die as a martyr, Judge Backus ruled that the state failed to meet the burden of showing the suspects were a danger to the community after several hours of testimony.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...as-sheriff-fbi
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Does not compute. At least it doesn't if you know the real story of the 93 WTC bombing and who ran that operation.
    I've been waiting on the real story since the day I survived it.

If you know something reliable that I may not have discovered over the intervening quarter century, do tell.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh good, Zerohedge.

Let's break this down using only info from the exact same link that Zerohedge used... including the info that, mysteriously, Zerohedge didn't quote in their "article."

State prosecutors outlined evidence suggesting that at least some of the suspects could have been planning some sort of attack.
    Oh wow, that sounds serious. What makes them think that?

They said Siraj Wahhaj took several weapons classes before coming to New Mexico, and books found on the compound focused on how to build firearms at home.
    Oh noooooooooo

Various weapons and ammo were found during the raid on August 3, and several more firearms were discovered in subsequent searches. The children were allegedly taught how to load and fire assault rifles.
    Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

In addition, prosecutors described a letter sent to Siraj Wahhaj from his brother allegedly inviting him to come to New Mexico and die as a martyr.
    I'm sure that there's a great reason why the prosecutors "described" the letter rather than, y'know, bringing a copy of it to the hearing and providing the actual letter itself to the judge. Do you suppose that's because it was stronger or weaker evidence than "described?"

Siraj Wahhaj would lead rituals that included reading from the Quran and centered on his son, who authorities said suffered from seizures.
    "During these rituals, per witness statements, the victim, Abdul (Ghani Wahhaj) would begin to choke and have white foam or slime come from his mouth and then pass out," Taylor said.
    Religious man attempts to heal his son through religion. Also has guns and lives off the grid. Normally this would be an instant recipe for support here, but he's a boogity boogity Muslim, so instead he's a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Religious man attempts to heal his son through religion. Also has guns and lives off the grid. Normally this would be an instant recipe for support here, but he's a boogity boogity Muslim, so instead he's a terrorist.
    That's right, don't mention he kidnapped the child from its mother.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's right, don't mention he kidnapped the child from its mother.
    He kidnapped his own son?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

He kidnapped his own son?
    I believe he and the mother are divorced, the other option is that they were not married, in any case she had custody and he kidnapped the child.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I've been waiting on the real story since the day I survived it.

If you know something reliable that I may not have discovered over the intervening quarter century, do tell.
    The FBI set it up, as they're known to do, and instead of sweeping in to bust the patsy with a fake bomb and save the day, they swapped in a real one. They're still doing the same stuff now with setting up patsies just to bust them. Easy enough to google around on the 93 WTC topic and the FBI's known history of being the facilitators of "terrorist plots".

eta: and given what has been coming out of the swamp about the FBI since Trump was elected, I can't see how any one at this point could believe anything the FBI says. It's clearly a highly corrupted organization.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-15-2018 at 07:50 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I believe he and the mother are divorced, the other option is that they were not married, in any case she had custody and he kidnapped the child.
    Oh, so the government said that it wasn't his son.
    Pinochet is the model

The FBI set it up, as they're known to do, and instead of sweeping in to bust the patsy with a fake bomb and save the day, they swapped in a real one. They're still doing the same stuff now with setting up patsies just to bust them. Easy enough to google around on the 93 WTC topic and the FBI's known history of being the facilitators of "terrorist plots".

eta: and given what has been coming out of the swamp about the FBI since Trump was elected, I can't see how any one at this point could believe anything the FBI says. It's clearly a highly corrupted organization.
    I knew that much already. Wilfully conspiring with the FBI to attack the US still doesn't make Wahhaj an innocent party.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I knew that much already. Wilfully conspiring with the FBI to attack the US still doesn't make Wahhaj an innocent party.
    Dunno if it does or not but that wasn't my point. The FBI opposing the release of the son of one of their own WTC 93 conspirators on grounds that he's dangerous doesn't compute. If anything, Wahhaj is one of theirs and any opposition is just for show. The whole story sounds like a perfect mix of who/what they like to demonize these days. Muslim? Check. Guns? Check. Off grid? Check. Kids for emotional effect? Check. It's an FBI patsy wet dream.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-15-2018 at 08:32 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, so the government said that it wasn't his son.
    When two parents are divorced or were never married only one of them can have "ownership" and control of the children, she had it and he kidnapped the child, he then took it off the life saving medicine the mother had been giving it per a doctors prescription and ended up killing it, besides kidnapping he is guilty of some form of manslaughter at least for violating the mothers wishes for how the child should be treated and thereby killing it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If anything, Wahhaj is one of theirs and any opposition is just for show.
    That is my impression. The local PD claimed - and they are not the first to make such a claim - that the FBI was relentlessly stalling their bust.

Except the child is dead and has been positively identified as the son.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Despite authorities finding the decomposing body of a three-year-old boy who was reportedly killed in a ritual ceremony by his father - the son of a famous Imam, who claimed his seizure-stricken child would resurrect as Jesus and use his psychic powers to help the group target "corrupt institutions and people" with "violent actions," and despite a letter from one suspect to his brother inviting him to "die as a martyr," New Mexico judge Sarah Backus on Monday released five alleged Muslim extremists on a $20,000 "signature bond" (meaning they don't have to pay it) - while effectively admonishing the prosecution for Islamophobia.

So despite the dead child found at the heavily armed Islamist compound, where one of the 11 malnourished children told authorities they would be kidnapped or killed if they didn't commit jihad at the behest of their reincarnated Jesus - Judge Backus could not be compelled to deny bail.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...pound-suspects

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Your sentence could be modified to read:

Religious man attempts to heal his son through religion. Also has guns and lives off the grid. Normally this would be an instant recipe for TheCount's opposition, but he's not a white man, so instead he's oppressed.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 08-16-2018 at 01:41 PM.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We accidentally the evidence.
    Pinochet is the model

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Hmmm?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dunno if it does or not but that wasn't my point. The FBI opposing the release of the son of one of their own WTC 93 conspirators on grounds that he's dangerous doesn't compute. If anything, Wahhaj is one of theirs and any opposition is just for show. The whole story sounds like a perfect mix of who/what they like to demonize these days. Muslim? Check. Guns? Check. Off grid? Check. Kids for emotional effect? Check. It's an FBI patsy wet dream.
    Yep- another Waco in the making.
    There is no spoon.

They didn’t think twice about shedding blood at Ruby Ridge or Waco. Funny how this one just disappears and a judge says the outrage is because of bigotry.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

A handwritten document titled "Phases of a Terrorist Attack" was found at a New Mexico encampment where the son of a famous New York Imam allegedly murdered his three-year-old son and trained several children to commit acts of terrorism, reports CNN.
    The handwritten document contained "instructions for 'The one-time terrorist,' instructions on the use of a 'choke point,' a location 'called the ideal attack site,' the 'ability to defend the safe haven,' the 'ability to escape-perimeter rings,' and 'sniper position detection procedure,'" according to the court filing.
    Some of the children at the compound told police that Morten allegedly "stated he wished to die in Jihad, as a martyr," prosecutors said in the motion.
    "At times, Jany Leveille would laugh and joke about dying in Jihad as would Subhanna Wahhaj," according to the court document. -CNN
    Prosecutors have asked judge Sarah Backus to reconsider an order granting bond to five adults arrested at the compound - citing "not only the death of three-year-old Abdul Ghani Wahhaj at the remote site, but also plans by the defendants to attack law enforcement and "specific targets such as teachers, schools, banks and other "corrupt" institutions."
    The defense, meanwhile, has asked Backus to dismiss the charges.

Children from the compound told police that Jany Leveille, 35 - the partner of the dead boy's father, Siraj Wahhaj, 40, "intended to confront 'corrupt' institutions or individuals, such as the military, big businesses, CIA, teachers/schools and reveal the 'truth' to these corrupt institutions or individuals."

In particular, the Jihadis were targeting Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta - after Leveille in a journal "expressed her displeasure with Grady Hospital ... due to the treatment she and her mother received there," according to the document.
    The dead boy's father, Siraj Wahhaj, 40, and his partner, Jany Leveille, 35, have been charged with abuse of a child resulting in death, a first-degree felony with a penalty of up to life in prison, according to court documents. They were also charged with conspiracy to commit child abuse, also a first-degree felony.
    The couple and three other adults -- Wahhaj's sisters, Hujrah Wahhaj and Subhannah Wahhaj; and Lucas Morten -- were previously charged with 11 felony counts of child abuse. -CNN
    Weapons Stash in Tunnel
    CNN also reports that based on court filings, Siraj Wahhaj had "ordered the group to defend the compound with weapons in the event of a nighttime police raid."
    Some of the firearms with mounted scopes that were found at the compound pic.twitter.com/LYPdXfkmwU
    — Gadi Schwartz (@GadiNBC) August 14, 2018
    The children from the compound told investigators in recent interviews that a tunnel found on the property was to be used as an "escape route" if police found the compound.
    "The guns located at the exit of the tunnel were stored there ... so that as the group exited the tunnel, the group could arm themselves with weapons and ammunition," the document said.
    Authorities have said the property included a makeshift shooting range. Police said they recovered an AR-15 rifle, loaded 30-round magazines, four loaded pistols and many rounds of ammunition.
    The court document said two children told an FBI agent that they had been trained in "advanced firearms handling and had been instructed to shoot law enforcement personnel when the time came and that they would be instructed in the future to attack specific targets such as teachers, schools, banks and other 'corrupt institutions.'" -CNN
    Meanwhile, according to dashcam video and lapel audio obtained by CNN, the couple who owns the land, Tanya and Jason Badger, told a responding officer that the suspects had set up the compound - and had called authorities to report a possible missing child. The officer told the Badgers that one of the men living on the compound was on a "terror watch list," yet local authorities declined to respond to calls over the missing child due to an ongoing FBI investigation.

"We've gotten multiple calls on this child but, at the same time, our hands are tied because the FBI has whatever they got going on up there with them,'" Officer Bryan Donis said in the recording.
    "All I know is that he's on the terrorist watch list," Donis is heard saying.
    "I know this boy is missing from Georgia and that this guy is on the terrorist watch list and that there is a group of people they're (FBI) keeping an eye on for whatever reason."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...jihad-compound

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So who is his Handler?

No one asking?

Where were all the patrols that were finding abandoned homeless camps,?, and over hyping stories..?
    they didn't find this camp,, while looking for pedos in the wrong places.

Who was running this show?. (because this was a staged show)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    So who is his Handler?

No one asking?

Where were all the patrols that were finding abandoned homeless camps,?, and over hyping stories..?

Yeah, this one went bad somehow...had to shut it down in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    So who is his Handler?

No one asking?

'Zackly!
    There is no spoon.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A judge dismissed child neglect charges Wednesday against three of five people arrested at a New Mexico desert compound where 11 children were found living in filth and the body of a 3-year-old boy was discovered.
    Judge Emilio Chavez ruled that he could not keep the three in custody because prosecutors missed a 10-day deadline for a court hearing to establish probable cause for the neglect charges.
    Prosecutors have other options for pursuing charges against the three — Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj and Hujrah Wahhaj. That could include refiling the charges or asking a grand jury to indict them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Despite authorities finding the decomposing body of a three-year-old boy who was reportedly killed in a ritual ceremony by his father - the son of a famous Imam, who claimed his seizure-stricken child would resurrect as Jesus and use his psychic powers to help the group target "corrupt institutions and people" with "violent actions," and despite a letter from one suspect to his brother inviting him to "die as a martyr," New Mexico judge Sarah Backus on Monday released five alleged Muslim extremists on a $20,000 "signature bond" (meaning they don't have to pay it) - while effectively admonishing the prosecution for Islamophobia.

So despite the dead child found at the heavily armed Islamist compound, where one of the 11 malnourished children told authorities they would be kidnapped or killed if they didn't commit jihad at the behest of their reincarnated Jesus - Judge Backus could not be compelled to deny bail.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...pound-suspects
    Wait. Wait.

The guy believes that his dead son would be resurrected as Jesus if he killed him in a ritual ceremony? I'm sorry, but that isn't any form of Islam, not even "Islamic fundamentalism." Muslims do not believe in reincarnation nor do they believe Jesus is dead (they believe he was taken into Heaven without dying like the prophet Elijah). Nor do they believe in magical incantations that can kill and resurrect humans. Nor that the spirit of one person can inhabit another, such as the boy's spirit leaving and the spirit of Jesus inhabiting the body. They aren't Muslims.

They aren't Muslims even if they do read the Qur'an. Most people would not dream of calling David Koresh a Christian despite the fact that he had memorized the Bible and thought he was "the Son of God, the Lamb" aka Jesus.

FBI arrests five New Mexico compound suspects days after multiple charges were dropped

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31...e-dropped.html

8/31/2018

The FBI announced Friday that it had arrested all five New Mexico compound suspects, days after multiple charges were dropped. The suspects were now being charged with violating federal firearms and conspiracy laws.

The announcement comes after local prosecutors dropped charges in the death of a 3-year-old boy at the compound site. Taos County District Attorney Donald Gallegos said Friday his office would now seek grand jury indictments involving the death. Gallegos said seeking indictments would allow more time to gather evidence.

"The defendants, Jany Leveille, 35, a Haitian national illegally present in the United States, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, Subhanah Wahhaj, 35, and Lucas Morton, 40, are charged in a criminal complaint that was filed earlier today in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico," the bureau said in a statement.

"The criminal complaint charges Jany Leveille with being an alien unlawfully in possession of firearms and ammunition in the District of New Mexico from Nov. 2017 through Aug. 2018," the bureau said. "The criminal complaint charges the other four defendants with aiding and abetting Leveille in committing the offense, and with conspiring with Leveille to commit the offense."

On Wednesday, three of the suspects were released from custody, just hours after a judge dismissed all of the charges against them.

District Judge Emilio Chavez on Wednesday dismissed charges against Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj and Hujrah Wahhaj, ruling that authorities violated the state’s “10-day rule.”

Child abuse charges against them were dropped because prosecutors missed the 10-day limit for an evidentiary hearing to establish probable cause.

During a separate hearing Wednesday, Judge Jeff McElroy dismissed the same charges against fellow defendants, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj and Jany Leveille.

The five suspects were arrested by authorities after an Aug. 3 raid following a monthslong inquiry into the disappearance of Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, 3. The boy, who had severe medical issues, disappeared from Georgia in December. The occupants of the compound were "most likely heavily armed and considered extremist of the Muslim belief," an official said at the time.

Taos County Sheriff's deputies discovered 11 children at the compound, who were taken into the custody of state child welfare workers. On Aug. 6, a child’s remains were found on the property.

Siraj Ibn Wahhaj was allegedly training children to commit school shootings, according to prosecutors, who later alleged that the juveniles were taught how to use firearms, as well as tactical techniques, in order to kill teachers, law enforcement and other institutions they found corrupt.

Health officials confirmed earlier this month that the discovered remains were positively identified as the 3-year-old's.

The FBI said they arrested all five suspects without incident on Friday afternoon in Taos.

Leveille faces a statutory maximum penalty of 10 years of imprisonment and deportation upon completion of her sentence if convicted, according to the bureau.

If convicted of aiding and abetting Leveille, Leveille’s co-defendants could each face a statutory maximum penalty of 10 years of imprisonment. If convicted on the conspiracy charge, meanwhile, the five could each face a statutory penalty of five years' imprisonment.

All five defendants are scheduled to appear in federal court in Albuquerque on Sept. 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Is there a law against having a range and a few firearms?
    I guess there is!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast