Thread: Rand Paul delivers personal letter from Trump to Putin

Rand Paul delivers personal letter from Trump to Putin

+
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've seen a few media reports on this. None of them mention whether or not the letter was "secret" or vetted through appropriate/required protocols for diplomatic communications. I assume that since Sen. Paul told the world about it, it's not a secret, but the optics on this look really bad at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    I've seen a few media reports on this. None of them mention whether or not the letter was "secret" or vetted through appropriate/required protocols for diplomatic communications. I assume that since Sen. Paul told the world about it, it's not a secret, but the optics on this look really bad at the moment.
    The optics look bad because Trump and Randal are trolling their enemies with it. Watch it turn out to be a thank you note.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The optics look bad because Trump and Randal are trolling their enemies with it. Watch it turn out to be a thank you note.
    For the Golden Showers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Rand must be on 24 hour surveillance. They want to know what he will say to Putin and vice versa.

Last edited by AuH20; 08-08-2018 at 01:11 PM.

I am very proud of Rand Paul. This beats anything he has done thus far. Trump trusts him to communicate with the Russians and likely ferret out info on our own traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I am very proud of Rand Paul. This beats anything he has done thus far. Trump trusts him to communicate with the Russians and likely ferret out info on our own traitors.

RUSSSSIIAAAAAAAA
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/08/polit...ump/index.html

"At Senator Paul's request, President Trump provided a letter of introduction. In the letter, the President mentioned topics of interest that Senator Paul wanted to discuss with President Putin," White House spokesman Hogan Gidley said in a statement.
    A White House official told CNN that Paul wanted this letter from Trump in hopes of setting up a meeting with Putin during his trip to Moscow this week. A meeting between Paul and Putin has not happened and isn't expected to happen at the moment.

The topics that Paul said were included in the letter are things Paul wished to discuss with Putin, not topics Trump asked him to raise with Putin, the official told CNN.

Paul spoke with Trump multiple times ahead of the senator's travel to Moscow, both in person and in the Oval Office, according to a source with knowledge of the matter.

Paul, a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, had planned this Russia trip before the Trump-Putin summit in Helsinki, Finland last month, the source said. After the summit, Paul and Trump discussed the senator's planned meetings with Russian officials and the messages the president wanted Paul to convey to them.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-08-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    For the Golden Showers?
    You don't really believe that happened, do you? Hillary paid for that story in order to illegally obtain a warrant to spy on his campaign.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You don't really believe that happened, do you? Hillary paid for that story in order to illegally obtain a warrant to spy on his campaign.
    With the deep state protecting both parties it's difficult to discern the truth. Can't answer your question, insufficient data.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    With the deep state protecting both parties it's difficult to discern the truth. Can't answer your question, insufficient data.
    No, there is plenty of sufficient data. You just aren't paying attention.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    . You just aren't paying attention.
    TDS affects that. I fear we may soon see R(and)DS soon showing up in people already suffering from TDS.

Last edited by TER; 08-09-2018 at 08:19 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ