Thread: The Future is So F**KED! (Video)

The Future is So F**KED! (Video)

***WARNING*****

Watch at your own risk and don't have any sharp objects nearby.

I'm ready for the meteor to hit, or Yellowstone to blow.... the age of reason and the enlightenment are DEAD. This is what we are left with. My 8 year old son (whom we HOMESCHOOL!!!), can run circles around these ignorant, entitled, useless-eater millennials.

God help us all.

#Collapsitarian
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you miss the whole Mark Dice thing?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Nobody knows anything when quizzed randomly in these Man on the Street style interviews. They're just a comical way to mess with people caught unprepared for whatever the topic is. A few got 3 which seemed okay.

If some random dude with a camera crew showed up at my workplace interrupting me with a political quiz like this, I'd probably get 2 or 3.

How do millennials function?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

So let academics determine what is hurtful and what should be banned? Super idea. Knew very little of what was in the First Amendment but all had very strong opinions on what they wanted banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They dont because they cant. The only thing they know how to do is be hopelessly dependent on the govt for everything, and they think it is a good idea.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

They don't. They simply exist.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post

***WARNING*****

Watch at your own risk and don't have any sharp objects nearby.

I'm ready for the meteor to hit, or Yellowstone to blow.... the age of reason and the enlightenment are DEAD. This is what we are left with. My 8 year old son (whom we HOMESCHOOL!!!), can run circles around these ignorant, entitled, useless-eater millennials.

God help us all.

#Collapsitarian
    Watching that has made my brain feel as if it has been placed in a microwave oven, on high, for the entire duration.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your question presumes facts nowhere in evidence.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Mostly through inoffensive sociability.