Thread: Detroit Police Officer punches naked woman inside Detroit Receiving Hospital

Detroit Police Officer punches naked woman inside Detroit Receiving Hospital

VIDEO: Detroit Police Officer punches naked woman inside Detroit Receiving Hospital

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loca...iving-hospital

[Video at link]

Shocking video from inside Detroit Receiving Hospital shows a Detroit Police Officer beating a woman.

The video was sent to FOX 2 from a viewer who captured the brutal beating on cell phone video. You can watch the video in the video player above.

The extremely graphic video shows the naked woman pummeled multiple times by a Detroit Police Officer while other officers are holding her. The woman was naked and cursing, and was being restrained by officers. It appears when she started spitting, the officer started punching.

About an hour after FOX 2 broke the story, Detroit Police said the officer involved was suspended pending the outcome of the investigation.

photo
    The woman, believed to be a patient at the hospital, was punched several times. The woman who recorded the video told FOX 2 she was visiting a relative at the hospital. She said it was clear the woman was mentally unstable, though that has not been confirmed by the hospital.

The woman also said there were so many officers, they could have stopped him from crossing the line.

"So many of them, they could have restrained her or tried to stop him. He was physically giving her blows to the face, to the body. The lady was screaming stop hitting her like that, don't punch her like that," the woman said.

The police officer has not been identified.

Detroit Police Public Information Officer Sgt. Nicole Kirkwood told FOX 2 they are conducting an internal investigation to "determine if the force used was reasonable and necessary." Kirkwood did not comment further on the video Wednesday night.

Detroit Receiving Hospital issued this statement to FOX 2:

"The situation was escalated to the appropriate DMC authority. DRH security was notified who immediately filed an internal report and also called DPD. DPD responded to the hospital where DMC filed a report with them. "

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A mentally unstable naked lady curses and spits and they beat the $#@! out of her. SMDH...

The woman also said there were so many officers, they could have stopped him from crossing the line.
    No good cops.

About an hour after FOX 2 broke the story, Detroit Police said the officer involved was suspended pending the outcome of the investigation.
    Detroit Police Public Information Officer Sgt. Nicole Kirkwood told FOX 2 they are conducting an internal investigation to "determine if the force used was reasonable and necessary." Kirkwood did not comment further on the video Wednesday night.
    I bet he's suspended WITH pay and will be reinstated following an investigation which will find that he is a hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

authoritarian P.O.S.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I tried to put the video in the OP but couldn't figure it out.....

It'll get your blood boiling...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I tried to put the video in the OP but couldn't figure it out.....

It'll get your blood boiling...
    Here's a toob of it.

Looks like a black cop...so we'll have to see how the PC Poker plays out on this, as to whether anything happens or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The police officer clearly has anger issues but the lady is going to get quite a good payout from this. The police should not only get fired, he should be going to jail after this stunt.

Not a single line from the article tells us if the officer is OK.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woman filming should be arrested for violating the victims privacy.

She spit at him, that will be called an assault. Policy followed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    She spit at him, that will be called an assault. Policy followed.
    Her spittle may have carried an infectious disease. Unlike blood.

"The police worked to restrain her." Punching someone does not usually calm them.

These videos make me sick. I worked as a CNA for two years with demented people when I was younger. Some we're former construction workers still built like line backers. We couldn't strike it use locks on the. (Try changing a diaper on a 240 lbs demented man) These cops make me sick.