Thread: Illinois Lawmakers Seek To Engulf K-12 Students in “LGBT History”

Illinois Lawmakers Seek To Engulf K-12 Students in “LGBT History”

Lawmakers in Illinois, apparently unashamed as their state implodes into insolvency, are working on a bill that would fix …. the supposed lack of enough homosexual and transgender history? Yes, really. It's all part of making government indoctrination centers more “inclusive,” legislators and supporters of the scheme claim. Even kindergartners will be pounded with the propaganda.

Under the radical “Inclusive Curriculum” bill working its way through the legislature, all books used in government schools must tout the “role and contributions” of lesbians, “gays,” bisexuals, and “transgenders.” The legislation, SB 3249 in the Senate and HB 5596 in the House, follows the adoption of similar perversion mandates in California.

Also part of the bill is a demand that the “teaching of history of the United States in public schools shall include a study of the role and contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the history of this country and this State.” And as occurred in California, to comply with the mandate, textbook publishers will be forced to falsely implicate historical figures in alleged homosexuality.

Finally, the bill purports to require “every public elementary school and high school to include in its curriculum a unit of instruction studying the significant role of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals in society.” Where none are available — after all, LGBT hero Harvey Milk has now been exposed as a child rapist — they will have to be invented.

The bill makes clear that homosexuality and gender confusion must not just be normalized, but portrayed as something positive. “This instruction shall be designed to teach that LGBT individuals have a rich history and have made substantial and valuable contributions to society, including government, arts, sciences, mathematics, sports, education, and in the economic, cultural, and political development of society,” the text states, adding that students must be taught about the LGBT movement's “rich advocacy.”

More at: http://freedomproject.com/the-newman...n-lgbt-history
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LGBT activist

They're playing catch up, the Donnell was there first.

ctavist
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    They're playing catch up, the Donnell was there first.

ctavist
    What has he done for them in office?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Reason to homeschool #98271

Mom must be so Proud.

Isn't against RPF policy to post pictures of members (HB in this case) without their permission?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What has he done for them in office?
    Lowest unemployment rate in history
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Is Illinois a California Jr., or what?

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/Bill...onID=91&GA=100

Bill Status of SB3249 100th General Assembly

Short Description: SCH CD-LGBT-UNIT OF INSTRCTION

Senate Sponsors
    Sen. Heather A. Steans - David Koehler - Emil Jones, III - Toi W. Hutchinson - Daniel Biss, Cristina Castro, Omar Aquino, Melinda Bush, Julie A. Morrison, Kimberly A. Lightford, Iris Y. Martinez and Martin A. Sandoval

House Sponsors
    (Rep. Anna Moeller - Juliana Stratton - Sam Yingling - Arthur Turner - Jonathan Carroll, Cynthia Soto, Will Guzzardi, Sara Feigenholtz, Steven A. Andersson, Ann M. Williams, Theresa Mah, Deb Conroy, Robert Martwick, Jaime M. Andrade, Jr., Elizabeth Hernandez, Silvana Tabares, Marcus C. Evans, Jr., Emanuel Chris Welch, Carol Sente, Laura Fine and Linda Chapa LaVia)
    FJB

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    'nuff said,,,,

Illinois TAP Cumulative Pass Rate
    Candidates sitting for the Test of Academic Proficiency face long odds when it comes to successfully passing the exam. According to the most recent data from the Illinois Licensure Testing System (ILTS), a mere 24% of candidates passed all four of the exam's subtests between October and December of 2016. That's only about 215 of the 897 examinees sitting for the test during this 3-month period.

Pass Rates for Individual Subtests
    The same ILTS report shows slightly higher pass rates for individual subtests. Examinees were most successful on the writing portion, while the math subtests proved to be the most difficult. Pass rates for individual subtests break down as follows:

Writing: 85%
    Reading Comprehension: 42%
    Language Arts: 38%
    Mathematics: 31%
    https://study.com/academy/popular/il...pass-rate.html

Insensitive and intolerant thread is insensitive and intolerant...

Why do you all hate children? I mean gays... I mean, gay children? Why does everyone here hate trans gender children and teachers? Everyone's lives are at risk. Somebody do something!

Seems to me that Illinois is facing some very serious issues, how about trying to figure out how to fund Illinois pension liabilities? Its in the Illinois constitution, but passing a budget is not. These morons are more interested in protecting their own power by allowing illegals to vote, and pandering to minority groups that include LGBT.

In case I've not said it today, fk Illinois. Let me say it again, fk Illinois.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Dude in the background, on the right - "What the fk is going on over there?"

"Drill a$$, not gas"... Is that Rod Blagojevich back there?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "Drill a$$, not gas"... Is that Rod Blagojevich back there?
    LOL - I saw that too.

Seems to me if you drilled ass hard enough, you'd get the gas.

Frothy!

Excuse me now, while I go barf.

Reason to homeschool #98271
    You're god damn right. Just started our boy on his next year of homeschool and our girl on pre-k.... god bless america
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope