Thread: CDC urges Americans to stop washing, reusing condoms

Exclamation CDC urges Americans to stop washing, reusing condoms

WTF, Murica?
    https://www.local10.com/health/cdc-u...eusing-condoms
    MIAMI - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a reminder that some may laugh at. But apparently, it needs to be said.
    They are urging Americans to stop re-using condoms. The message was posted on Twitter earlier this week.

"We say it because people do it: Don't wash or reuse #condoms! Use a fresh one for each #sex act."
    Research has found that as many as three percent of people have tried to reuse condoms, and half us have put a condom on too late or removed it too soon, the Daily Mail said.
    "Correctly using male condoms and other barriers like female condoms and dental dams, every time, can reduce (though not eliminate) the risk of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and viral hepatitis," the CDC said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Buy a new condom every time I have sex? That's like 6-7 new condoms I would need to buy each year.

No thanks, the one I have from last year still works fine.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

It's pretty irresponsible for the CDC to make a claim such as this without first doing a government funded study to prove it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.