Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Spencer Admits To Being a Progressive

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Richard Spencer Admits To Being a Progressive

I agree with him on some things, but he's raving mad on others. He backs UBI, which will ultimately attract more dependent people that he doesn't like.

https://www.wnd.com/2018/08/see-top-...s-progressive/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fed
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Fed
    He could be trying to lead us away from the prize.

There are some questionable folks on the Alt Right and the Alt-Lite trying to be Pied Pipers. Cernovich is a self-promoter but will never utter a bad word against Israel or the chosen ones. EVER! My antennae go up when he conducts himself in a fashion.

I like the fact that some of the more radical on the Alt-Right have no fear in naming the Jew and their devious associations with a freedom hating agenda. But then some of those very same individuals go nuts with their ethnostate delusions. Molyneux is pretty balanced in that he doesn't succumb to the aforementioned negatives of either group.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-02-2018 at 10:25 AM.

All these alt-right nazis are anti-capitalist.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    All these alt-right nazis are anti-capitalist.
    Not all. But the ones that get most ink are. Strangely enough.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Alt Right before it existed.

Last edited by AuH20; 08-02-2018 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I agree with him on some things, but he's raving mad on others. He backs UBI, which will ultimately attract more dependent people that he doesn't like.

https://www.wnd.com/2018/08/see-top-...s-progressive/
    wasn't that the guy that awhile back said just cuz you like to suck dick and bang dudes doesn't mean you are gay?

Every time I hear this guy he annoys me. His fascist roleplay seems to be compensating for a lack of anything interesting to say.
    Last edited by milgram; 08-02-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    wasn't that the guy that awhile back said just cuz you like to suck dick and bang dudes doesn't mean you are gay?
    I can't seriously be the only one who's noticed the alt-right is full of them. The two most prominent alt-right leaders (Spencer and Yiannopoulos) are. And have you ever noticed that the typical/stereotypical haircut for the alt-right is the same as the typical/stereotypical haircut for gays and lesbians?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

There were allegations that he was preying on younger males that were attracted to his movement. I don't know the veracity of said claims.

Any group of "white supremacists" is going to be at least 50% LEO.

There are some questionable folks on the Alt Right and the Alt-Lite trying to be Pied Pipers. Cernovich is a self-promoter but will never utter a bad word against Israel or the chosen ones. EVER! My antennae go up when he conducts himself in a fashion.

I like the fact that some of the more radical on the Alt-Right have no fear in naming the Jew and their devious associations with a freedom hating agenda. But then some of those very same individuals go nuts with their ethnostate delusions. Molyneux is pretty balanced in that he doesn't succumb to the aforementioned negatives of either group.
    Maybe Cernovich is not discrediting himself by using negative gross generalizations that don’t apply to every member (or even a plurality) of a group. It’s the same as those who constantly use the term “white people” in a derogatory manner.

Reminder:

Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals. Such forms of collectivism include sexism, racism and anti-semitism; they will not be tolerated here.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The problem here is your imposition of this bizarre requirement on others.

It is perfectly reasonable for someone not to share that fixation.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are some questionable folks on the Alt Right and the Alt-Lite ....
    Well, there's an understatement!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Maybe Cernovich is not discrediting himself by using negative gross generalizations that don’t apply to every member (or even a plurality) of a group. It’s the same as those who constantly use the term “white people” in a derogatory manner.

Reminder:
    But he cites the Saudis as the chief puppetmasters in D.C. Far from accurate.

Yes

(watch from the beginning, if you get bored FF to 53:20 and watch for another 5 minutes or so)
    Last edited by dannno; 08-02-2018 at 11:28 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I waiting to hear the truth about who Jason Kessler really is. Did ya'll know he's planning some kind of rally in DC on Aug 12, anniversary of the Charlottesville thing?

An old tweet of mine that I found.

But he cites the Saudis as the chief puppetmasters in D.C. Far from accurate.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    There are some questionable folks on the Alt Right and the Alt-Lite trying to be Pied Pipers.
    Well, there's an understatement!
    Yeah, slightly.

I just wish these Pied Pipers would stop leading the Alt-Blight here to help them chase off the normal people.

None of them are libertarians. None of them have anything in common with libertarians. None of them approve of Ron Paul. The only thing they could be hoping to accomplish here is tossing monkey wrenches in the works.

Yo. Alt-Blight. Of course your leaders are play actors using you as useful idiots. All you are good for is, political operatives throw you at the opposition in order to discredit them. You are a political plague. It's what you do.

No libertarian gives a flying $#@! about $#@! Spencer. Can't you have this conversation where someone gives a $#@!? There are entire websites dedicated to quarantining your contagion. Go talk about Tricky Dick Spencer there.

Are we going to be at this all day, Gold Hydrogen Twenty? How many KKK Wizard's names are we going to see on the New Posts list before you figure Spencer's follow prog operatives have taken all the screenshots they need to discredit us?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-02-2018 at 12:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The problem here is your imposition of this bizarre requirement on others.

It is perfectly reasonable for someone not to share that fixation.
    When Murray Rothbard was a teenager in Brooklyn, he lamented the fact that he had two sets of Communists as in-laws representing his father and mother's side. As much as we try to be politically correct, there is an inescapable bond between Bolshevism and the Chosen Ones. While I can be blunt and insensitive at times with the language, I still stand by this fact.

I treat all people whom I meet as unique individuals, but knowing their background is a key indicator at times. Often, you can predict their mentality before meeting them. There are particular cultural ideals that manifest and thrive in certain circles.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-02-2018 at 11:55 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah, slightly.

I just wish these Pied Pipers would stop leading the Alt-Blight here to help them chase off the normal people.

None of them are libertarians. None of them have anything in common with libertarians. None of them approve of Ron Paul. The only thing they could be hoping to accomplish here is tossing monkey wrenches in the works.

Yo. Alt-Blight. Of course your leaders are play actors using you as useful idiots. All you are good for is, political operatives throw you at the opposition in order to discredit them. You are a political plague. It's what you do.

No libertarian gives a flying $#@! about $#@! Spencer. Can't you have this conversation where someone gives a $#@!?
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

Admittedly, I haven't delved too far into the alt-right universe, but it seems to me that there are a lot of people who associate with them that have no concern for the cause of liberty - except as it relates to themselves. In other words, they'd have the entire world enslaved if it meant they could breathe free. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I haven't seen them yet. It seems when you advocate for the liberty of all, you become a target of that particular ideology.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

Admittedly, I haven't delved too far into the alt-right universe, but it seems to me that there are a lot of people who associate with them that have no concern for the cause of liberty - except as it relates to themselves. In other words, they'd have the entire world enslaved if it meant they could breathe free. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I haven't seen them yet. It seems when you advocate for the liberty of all, you become a target of that particular ideology.
    Say what you want about the shortfalls of the Alt Right, but they are nearly unanimously anti-interventionist. There is a element of reciprocity preached 'to leave alone and be left alone.'

When Murray Rothbard was a teenager in Brooklyn, he lamented the fact that he had two sets of Communists as in-laws representing his father and mother's side. As much as we try to be politically correct, there is an inescapable bond between Bolshevism and the Chosen Ones. While I can be blunt and insensitive at times with the language, I still stand by this fact.

I treat all people whom I meet as unique individuals, but knowing their background is a key indicator at times. Often, you can predict their mentality before meeting them. There are particular cultural ideals that manifest and thrive in certain circles.
    You could reduce all that to "I hate Jews" and it would mean the exact same thing. You know it, I know it, and everyone reading it knows it.

This is a problem with you, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with other people not sharing that opinion.

It turns out that there is an "inescapable bond" between Jews and the foundations of liberty also, but I see no credit given.

Say what you want about the shortfalls of the Alt Right, but they are nearly unanimously anti-interventionist. There is a element of reciprocity preached 'to leave alone and be left alone.'
    Maybe anti-interventionist - it seems like a mixed bag depending on which intervention under discussion, but it seems like most of them favor big government as long as it's pointed away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    You could reduce all that to "I hate Jews" and it would mean the exact same thing. You know it, I know it, and everyone reading it knows it.

This is a problem with you, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with other people not sharing that opinion.

It turns out that there is an "inescapable bond" between Jews and the foundations of liberty also, but I see no credit given.
    I don't hate all the jews. I hate the behavior of the ones making the oppressive policies that have destroyed the country. Look at Paul Warburg as well as a long line of Federal Reserve Chairmen from the tribe. It gets a bit redundant? No.

We also have the extremely Jewish SPLC breathing down our neck and promoting falsehoods on a daily basis. And let's not even get started with AIPAC, which is a natural enemy opposed to the goals of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    I can't seriously be the only one who's noticed the alt-right is full of them. The two most prominent alt-right leaders (Spencer and Yiannopoulos) are. And have you ever noticed that the typical/stereotypical haircut for the alt-right is the same as the typical/stereotypical haircut for gays and lesbians?
    I haven't noticed as I don't generally pay attention to any of them other than what gets posted here and sometimes makes me laugh or cringe.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast