Thread: ACT NOW! Urge Senators to Support Assistance for Israel’s Security

ACT NOW! Urge Senators to Support Assistance for Israel’s Security

https://unitedwithisrael.org/act-now...aels-security/

Jun 15, 2018

The security aid that the US provides to Israel is the most tangible manifestation of American support for the Jewish state. We must ensure that it continues

The US-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018 (S. 2497) is a bipartisan bill that seeks to ensure Israel has the military means required to defend itself, by itself, against a range of looming threats.

Authored by Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Chris Coons (D-DE), the legislation supports full funding of security assistance to Israel as outlined in the historic 2016 US-Israel Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on security assistance.

Facing constant threats on its borders, Israel is forced to spend more on defense as a percentage of GDP than any other nation in the industrialized world.

This bipartisan bill supports $3.3 billion in security assistance to Israel and $500 million in cooperative missile defense funding in fiscal year 2019, as prescribed by the US-Israel MOU.

Annual security assistance to Israel is the most tangible manifestation of American support for the Jewish state.

“With Israel facing evolving threats from Iran, Syria’s Assad regime, Hezballah, Hamas and other malign actors, this bipartisan legislation will enable the United States to further strengthen our critical strategic alliance with Israel,” said Rubio. “It is consistent with America’s national security interests and moral values to ensure that Israel, a fellow democracy and our most important ally in the Middle East, remains safe and secure amid the region’s growing dangers.”

We must urge the senators to cosponsor the United States-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018, thus ensuring that Israel is always ahead of its enemies and can face any threat.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...ate-bill/2497/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the Germans should do this instead.

Seriously though, how is this in any way "in our national interest"? And does Israel really spend more on defense as a percentage of GDP than any other nation in the industrialized world? More than US? It sounds like they have made a few enemies.
    "The Patriarch"

How much money is Rubio and Coons getting from Israel Lobbyist to get this bill through? My guess more than they get from Florida and Delaware. Meanwhile Israel has Universal Healthcare.

traitors!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

We should get out of the ME & let them hash it out amongst themselves.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Isreal is perfectly capable of taking care of themselves.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Is Rand supporting this too?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Balfour Declaration

November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour
    FJB