Thread: 50,000 Migrants Waiting in Morocco to Invade Spain

50,000 Migrants Waiting in Morocco to Invade Spain

Police sources are warning that 50,000 illegal migrants from sub-Saharan Africa are waiting in Morocco to invade Spain.
    As we reported yesterday, boatloads of migrants are already washing up on Spanish beaches in scenes that have shocked observers.
    Now according to a report in Spanish newspaper El Mundo, North Africa is becoming a “pressure cooker,” with at least 50,000 African migrants desperate to cross into the European country via the Strait of Gibraltar.
    The report explains how criminal people smugglers are helping the migrants circumvent border controls in Morocco while telling them that Spain is their “paradise”.
    The number of migrants waiting to storm Spain is currently at 50,000 and “continues to grow,” with the men becoming more “violent” in their efforts to reach Europe.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/spanish-pol...-invade-spain/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The spin infowars puts on this stuff is just hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The spin infowars puts on this stuff is just hilarious.
    Your dismissal of the serious nature of the crisis and the death and destruction it will bring would be hilarious if we weren't talking about the death, rape and injury of real people.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

...serious... crisis... death and destruction... death, rape and injury...
    Don't worry. The spin you put on it is hilarious too.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

All ferriners are rapists and murders doncha know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    All ferriners are rapists and murders doncha know.
    No but race wars always bring out the beast in otherwise decent people, flooding Europe with this many foreigners who come from totally incompatible cultures will cause a race war.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No but race wars always bring out the beast in otherwise decent people, flooding Europe with this many foreigners who come from totally incompatible cultures will cause a race war.

History is a more accurate guide, you should give up crystal ball gazing and study it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is that why you keep trying to stir them up?

Is that why you keep trying to stir them up?
    I am trying to prevent them before they start, the open borders crowd is attempting to provoke them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I am trying to prevent them before they start, the open borders crowd is attempting to provoke them.
    So how many race wars have there been in say the last 50 years?

History is a more accurate guide, you should give up crystal ball gazing and study it.
    I can't believe I'm getting this lecture from the guy who said...

...the Mullahs were part of the 1953 coup.

Think about that.

So how many race wars have there been in say the last 50 years?
    There have been a few but they are not really relevant, the kind of migration being encouraged hasn't happened in a very long time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Police sources are warning that 50,000 illegal migrants from sub-Saharan Africa are waiting in Morocco to invade Spain.
    As we reported yesterday, boatloads of migrants are already washing up on Spanish beaches in scenes that have shocked observers.
    Now according to a report in Spanish newspaper El Mundo, North Africa is becoming a “pressure cooker,” with at least 50,000 African migrants desperate to cross into the European country via the Strait of Gibraltar.
    The report explains how criminal people smugglers are helping the migrants circumvent border controls in Morocco while telling them that Spain is their “paradise”.
    The number of migrants waiting to storm Spain is currently at 50,000 and “continues to grow,” with the men becoming more “violent” in their efforts to reach Europe.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/spanish-pol...-invade-spain/
    If u wanna know what kind of website the OP came from. Just look at the top article on the website.

BREAKING! IRAN CONFIRMS UNLEASHING HEZBOLLAH TERROR CELLS IN US, THREATENS TO ACTIVATE 5TH GENERATION WARFARE

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-ir...ation-warfare/
    I would believe the OP had it said 5000 instead of 50k and counting. The people writing this have no idea the kind of resources and infrastructure u need to maintain a pol of 50k + for days. Waiting any day now to storm the beaches . I just hope someone catches them on tape because that is the only way I believe a ridiculous story like this

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Just fearmongering.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't believe I'm getting this lecture from the guy who said...
    To understand the modern day Islamic Republic of Iran, we need to go back in time. A lot has been written about the 1953 CIA Coup, Operation Ajax which overthrew Iranian Prime Minister Mossadegh after he nationalized the Iranian oil industry. But little has been mentioned about the key role of the Ayatollahs in that coup. The Ayatollahs were on the CIA and MI6 payroll, and they were the ones who recruited the street thugs from the Iranian underworld who were instrumental in creating agitation against Mossadegh.

More at: https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/06/i...ot-oppose.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Can't find the link at this moment, but Veterans Today publisher once said that a third of what he writes is outright lies and another third deliberately misleading. Definitely not reliable source.

Found it:

https://archive.org/details/GordonDu...ionControversy

About 30% of what’s written on Veterans Today, is patently false. About 40% of what I write, is at least purposely, partially false, because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that.
    And that was a direct quote from their own editor.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-31-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    If u wanna know what kind of website the OP came from. Just look at the top article on the website.

I would believe the OP had it said 5000 instead of 50k and counting. The people writing this have no idea the kind of resources and infrastructure u need to maintain a pol of 50k + for days. Waiting any day now to storm the beaches . I just hope someone catches them on tape because that is the only way I believe a ridiculous story like this
    Did anyone say they were organized as one big group?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Interesting that this article is illustrated with a photo of the Packard factory as an example of Detroit blight.

Studebaker-Packard's demise had much more to do with Charlie Wilson and the MIC being unable to imagine what could be good for GM and bad for the country (though S-P's demise certainly fits the description). I can't imagine how anyone who is any color other than Charlie Wilson could be blamed.

To understand the modern day Islamic Republic of Iran, we need to go back in time. A lot has been written about the 1953 CIA Coup, Operation Ajax which overthrew Iranian Prime Minister Mossadegh after he nationalized the Iranian oil industry. But little has been mentioned about the key role of the Ayatollahs in that coup. The Ayatollahs were on the CIA and MI6 payroll, and they were the ones who recruited the street thugs from the Iranian underworld who were instrumental in creating agitation against Mossadegh.

More at: https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/06/i...ot-oppose.html
    That one has interesting comments attached to it...

NK said (June 25, 2018):

The author of this article fails to present any citations or other supporting evidence for a vast number of claims above, which really are a regurgitation of tired CIA/Mossad borne propaganda.

And to claim that the Shah speaking to Jewish power is “anti-Semitic”, when the Pahlavis themselves were CryptoJewish and plucked from obscurity to upset the Qajar dynasty, of which Mossadegh was a scion in fact, and to implement operations in Iran for occupation during WWI/WWII — well, let’s just say that might be a “tell” of who the author might really be. I’d love to see all of these Rothschild banks in Iran he/she blindly “informs” your readers about.

Nevertheless, how does he reconcile any of the above with the fact that Reza Pahlavi, the son of the stooge Shah, is in bed with both Mossadnik “Rabbi” Shmuelly Boteach and Sheldon Adelson? Please find attached actual proof of my claim in contrast to anything the author has provided.
    Trying to back up obvious propaganda with obvious propaganda.

The fact that you think 'The Mullahs' operated as a bloc is evidence that your entire view of history consists of alt-right digest claptrap. And the really sad thing is, you make a big show of railing against Teh Swamp, then regurgitate the very kind of propaganda that reinforces their wars for oil and poppies--and those wars are the very thing that is motivating this 'invasion' of Arabic refugees who would happily stay home if Teh Swamp hadn't found enough support here to go halfway around the world and blow their homes to rubble.

You are, wittingly or unwittingly, the worst enemy of any real effort to keep the Arabs in Arabia.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-31-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Interesting that this article is illustrated with a photo of the Packard factory as an example of Detroit blight.

Studebaker-Packard's demise had much more to do with Charlie Wilson and the MIC being unable to imagine what could be good for GM and bad for the country (though S-P's demise certainly fits the description). I can't imagine how anyone who is any color other than Charlie Wilson could be blamed.

Operation Ajax Launched with False Flag subversion
    The Iranians viewed the Americans as allies and friends. By undertaking regime change, the Americans risked losing the goodwill of the Iranians and earning their much deserved scorn. Nevertheless, Kermit Roosevelt took the reins of the operation and plotted his coup for several months. Once he was given the green light by the Dulles brothers and President Eisenhower, Roosevelt set his plan in motion. In late July of 1953 he crossed over into Iran under an assumed name and headed directly to Tehran to meet up with the valuable Iranian, British, and American assets. They immediately set out to subvert the Mossadegh government by paying off street gangs, corrupt mullas, and radio stations to create entirely fabricated anti-Mossadegh protests.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...on-iran-part-2

See also: http://www.mohammadmossadegh.com/biography/islam/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Operation Ajax Launched with False Flag subversion
    And...?

And...?
    They immediately set out to subvert the Mossadegh government by paying off street gangs, corrupt mullas, and radio stations to create entirely fabricated anti-Mossadegh protests.

More details at: http://www.mohammadmossadegh.com/biography/islam/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

acptulsa

I would also add that Detroit's corrupt politicians and possibly unions are another huge contributor.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, I though that was a white circle where we could photoshop an image of something..

The fact that you think 'The Mullahs' operated as a bloc is evidence that your entire view of history consists of alt-right digest claptrap. And the really sad thing is, you make a big show of railing against Teh Swamp, then regurgitate the very kind of propaganda that reinforces their wars for oil and poppies--and those wars are the very thing that is motivating this 'invasion' of Arabic refugees who would happily stay home if Teh Swamp hadn't found enough support here to go halfway around the world and blow their homes to rubble.

You are, wittingly or unwittingly, the worst enemy of any real effort to keep the Arabs in Arabia.
    Ayatollah Khomeini, an Instrument of the U.S.?

According to Masud Wadan in this timely analysis of Iran’s 1979 Revolution, the US and its European allies favored the creation of an Islamic State headed by Ayatollah Khomeini, Iran’s spiritual leader, with a view to undermining Iran’s leftist-progressive revolutionary movement.
    According to Wadan: “The US with the support of France, Britain and Germany struck a deal regarding Khomeini at the Guadeloupe Conference [1979]. This three-day summit agreed upon the seating of Khomeini as the leader of Iran.”
    Was this a US sponsored “regime change”?
    Was Washington intent upon precluding the formation of a secular democratic government in Iran?
    What are the implications regarding the evolution of US-Iran relations?

Ayatollah Khomeini, the former spiritual leader of Iran who founded the Revolutionary Regime, returned to Tehran from exile in France on 1 February 1979, two weeks after the former US-backed King Mohammad Reza Shah fled the country. According to local reports, the US with the support of France, Britain and Germany struck a deal regarding Khomeini at the Guadeloupe Conference. This three-day summit agreed upon the seating of Khomeini as the leader of Iran.
    BBC’s findings quoted by the Guardian in June 2016 suggests that Carter administration paved the way for Khomeini to return to Iran and take the power from former King Reza Shah. Two former White House advisers to Jimmy Carter, speaking to the Guardian, did not question the authenticity of the documents.

As reported by the BBC, Ayatollah Khomeini, in January 1979, secretly sought Carter’s assistance in overcoming opposition from Iran’s military, still loyal to the Shah. Khomeini promised that if he could return to Iran from exile in France, which the United States could facilitate, he would prevent a civil war, and his regime would not be hostile to Washington.

Even though Reza Shah remained an ally of the US, the anti-Government uprisings and social mobilizations against the Shah incited the US to push Khomeini into power. Destitution, unemployment and despotism under the Shah’s regime caused a stir across the nation which took to streets en masse, demanding regime change. The revolts spearheaded by left wing and progressive movements awakened people throughout Iran with a view to toppling the Shah’s regime.
    The US and its allies perceived their interests “in great danger” with the likely ascendance of leftists to power. And there wasn’t any suitable option other than substituting the Government of Shah Reza for a fundamentalist regime headed by Khomeini. The US’s intervention in Iran’s regime change in 1979 was bolstered by some reasons including barring leftists and revolutionaries from capturing power, viability of oil export, combating Soviet advancement and avoiding fragmentation of the Iranian Army.
    The shift in power occurred with the Shah being compelled to step down. The West was cognizant that Khomeini as a charismatic religious leader could exploit the feelings of its citizens and turn the public mindset away from the revolutionary process.
    Even today, the UDS-NATO warmongers have employed religion as the most sustainable and dominant instrument in arresting and orienting the minds of entire nations.
    Khomeini’s speech against the Shah in Qom, 1964 (Source: Wikimedia Commons)

After it held power, Ayatollah Khomeini delivered anti-Western words in demagoguery speeches to his nation. He didn’t spare any ferocious punishment and shortly ordered the round-up and execution of thousands of revolutionaries and opponents. The US and Khomeini colluded over keeping their relations in dark.
    The 1980 a CIA study says that
    “in November 1963 Ayatollah Khomeini sent a message to the US Government through [Tehran University professor] Haj Mirza Khalil Kamarei”, in which he explained “that he was not opposed to American interests in Iran” and that “on the contrary, he thought the American presence was necessary as a counterbalance to Soviet and possibly British influence”.
    But Iranian leaders have vehemently denied that Khomeini ever sent such a message.

Khomeini’s representative on secret talks with the West, Ibrahim Yazdi wrote about the shadow contacts and discussions in his memoir on the threshold of transition of power from Shah to Khomeini. He noted about his first visit with the US State Department’s representative Warne Zimmerman in January 1979.
    The captivity of the Tehran-based US embassy’s staff members was a ploy for Khomeini’s Islamic regime to solidify its apparent anti-Western posture in the eyes of Iranians. But years later, the first president of Khomeini’s regime Abu Al-Hassan Bani Sadr spilled the beans and disclosed that “hostage-taking was designed in the US and implemented in Iran”.
    Flash Forward to 2018: Now think twice. If Iran were really a “nemesis” (longstanding rival) of the West as heralded by the media, then how is it that Tehran’s Islamic Regime could go so far to the brink of becoming a nuclear power under the watchful eyes of the US. It would have encountered the same fire and fury as North Korea. For the US, Iran has become an easy prey to predate just like Saddam’s Iraq and Gaddafi’s Libya in early decades.
    Iran benefits from a free hand in Afghanistan to capitalize on its cultural, linguistic and intelligence influence which has seen no resistance by the US forces there. Afghanistan recently inked a landmark trilateral transit deal with India and Iran in an unexpectedly brief time that was totally unimaginable without US consent. Yet, a Russian or Chinese deal of this scale and kind with Afghanistan is intolerable for the US.

More at: https://www.globalresearch.ca/histor...of-u-s/5625574

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Did anyone say they were organized as one big group?
    It was implied in the article that they have 50k and more are coming to invade Europe. Btw, if they had that much number, it would make sense for them to come all at once as their huge number would overwhelm the Spanish border control and increase their chances of making it.

I personally dont believe the number is anywhere near 50k. I also don't believe much of what infowar writes and sometimes I wonder what Ron/Rand Paul is doing on their shows. This is the one thing that put me off Ron Paul the most. Like if he is not smart enough to realize that the folks there are disinfo agents, how is he going to appoint honest and trustworthy people to his admin?

Jan2017

EU chief calls Spanish PM and pledges aid to manage immigration challenge
    After saying in a letter that “funds are limited,” Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker promises to release €55 million from emergency fund

The president of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, on Wednesday spoke on the phone with Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez to express the EU’s support for Spain in its struggle to handle growing immigration flows, said Spanish government sources.
    Foreign Minister Josep Borrell said that the EC president has promised to release €55 million from the EU Emergency Trust Fund for Africa, to be used in assisting Tunisia and Morocco in their management of migration flows on the Western Mediterranean route, whose main point of entry into Europe is Spain.

On July 25, Spain had sent Brussels a written request for additional emergency aid to manage a spike in arrivals by sea and through the Spanish cities of Ceuta and Melilla, on the northern coast of Africa. Besides listing its own needs, the Spanish government added a list of requests from Morocco, a traditional ally in stemming migration flows into Europe.

Over 1,800 people who were recently rescued in the Strait of Gibraltar are temporarily housed in pavilions and sports centers in Cádiz province.

According to the Interior Ministry, 17,605 undocumented migrants have arrived in Spain by sea since the beginning of the year,
    and 3,292 more have entered by land through Ceuta and Melilla.
    An average of 54 people arrived in Spain by sea each day in the first five months of 2018. That average has since shot up to 220 per day.

The Spanish Interior Ministry has defended its pushback policy on display on Thursday morning, when over 700 African migrants stormed the fence separating Morocco from Spain’s north African enclave of Ceuta.
    https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/08/01...64_817753.html
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-01-2018 at 09:44 AM.

It was implied in the article that they have 50k and more are coming to invade Europe. Btw, if they had that much number, it would make sense for them to come all at once as their huge number would overwhelm the Spanish border control and increase their chances of making it.
    They would have to be organized by some leadership which they are not.

I personally dont believe the number is anywhere near 50k.
    The Spanish police say it is.

I also don't believe much of what infowar writes and sometimes I wonder what Ron/Rand Paul is doing on their shows. This is the one thing that put me off Ron Paul the most. Like if he is not smart enough to realize that the folks there are disinfo agents, how is he going to appoint honest and trustworthy people to his admin?
    Infowars has a better batting average than the MSM and they have a wide audience that is susceptible to Ron and Rand's message.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jan2017

fwiw, the EU "Africa" fund that Spain requested to tap into is way underfunded . . . by billions of euros.

Morocco: A risky migration partner for the EU
    As more migrants enter Europe via Spain, the EU is pushing for closer ties with Morocco. But experts question how reliable a partner the country would be on migration, and Moroccans themselves are wary of the idea.

on Friday, more than 600 migrants attempted to break the barrier fence into the Spanish enclave of Ceuta, which borders Morocco. The two events have reignited a debate over the number of migrants entering Spain, and the European Union more broadly, via Morocco.
    https://www.dw.com/en/morocco-a-risk...-eu/a-44898635

Tents being set up to temporarily house the migrants who crossed into Ceuta on Thursday. REDUAN EFE

https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/07/31...40_738496.html
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-01-2018 at 03:52 PM.