Thread: Bay Area Music producer and artist here. I want to help

Bay Area Music producer and artist here. I want to help

Hey all,

I have been a Ron Paul supporter for awhile now and my friend MusoSpuso led me to this site, saying that you guys are the most hardcore Ron Paul Supporters.

Well I want to help out.

I have a number of skills and too much time and I would like to put myself to some use especially now, because I really want Ron Paul to win.

I went to school for Media Arts and Animation ( knowledge in all Adobe Products)
    I am currently an amateur Music Producer'
    I have 3 years in on stage carpentry skills
    I have great communication skills
    I am fiercely loyal to the Ron Paul Campaign

I WANT TO HELP! If there are any people organizing any project in the San Francisco Bay Area that want some artistic help, let me know!

Thanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    welcome to the site... lot's of ideas get thrown around just search around the site...

RP08

Welcome aboard!
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Welcome...

Keep in touch with the MEETUP groups and post messages to the question you may have.

There's a TEA PARTY on SUNDAY the 16th in SAN FRANCISCO
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Hey, Klamath. I also reside in The State of Jefferson. Have you joined a Meet-up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Chef View Post
    Hey all,

I have been a Ron Paul supporter for awhile now and my friend MusoSpuso led me to this site, saying that you guys are the most hardcore Ron Paul Supporters.

Well I want to help out.

I have a number of skills and too much time and I would like to put myself to some use especially now, because I really want Ron Paul to win.

I went to school for Media Arts and Animation ( knowledge in all Adobe Products)
    I am currently an amateur Music Producer'
    I have 3 years in on stage carpentry skills
    I have great communication skills
    I am fiercely loyal to the Ron Paul Campaign

I WANT TO HELP! If there are any people organizing any project in the San Francisco Bay Area that want some artistic help, let me know!

Thanks!
    Welcome! I am in Napa and know for a fact that the SF Meetup Group would welcome you with open arms. That is the best way to utilize your skills and energy to get Ron elected. Precinct walking is the most important thing right now but sure they have tons of things you could help with.

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy.
    Thomas Jefferson

Tired of Digg? Join Mixx and the Ron Paul group there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chef View Post
    Here are some places to check:

SF Meetup: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/36/
    SF Tea Party: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/36/calendar/6898890/
    Bay Area Meetup: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/18/

cool thanks guys for the warm welcome. I will definitely be checking out the local meet up groups soon. Just got back from vacation in So Cal. Wore my Ron Paul shirt through a busy Disneyland and talked to some folks about him. I think we're doing pretty good here in Cali.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

A high-impact ad for Ron Paul

Hi Chef,

Sounds like you have the right combination of art, media skills, and a passion to see Ron Paul as president, so here's my idea and script:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=127987

Please have a look and post to the thread. If we can get the right people together we might be able to produce the ad, torpedo McCain's candidacy, and get Ron Paul elected.

Thanks,

Victory4RonPaul

You could host a show on http://www.rpiradio.com/ - let us know if you're interested, email [b]inquiry (@a@t@) rpiradio.com[b] for more information on becoming a host!
    Take care, Matt
    mdh - mdh (at) lpwv (dot) org
    Libertarian Party of West Virginia Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by joshuastjohn View Post
    Pardon my ignorance. What's an MDH?