Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Better Bring Our Own Guns" - Portland Antifa Plotting "Direct Confrontation" At Trump Rallyl

"Better Bring Our Own Guns" - Portland Antifa Plotting "Direct Confrontation" At Trump Rallyl

A violent Antifa cell based in Portland, Oregon is planning a "direct confrontation" with participants in a pro-Trump rally next Saturday, according to a call to action on the leftist website "It's Going Down."
    Rose City Antifa has continued their great work of doxxing the Portland area Proud Boys involved in this violence, and is also calling for militant antifascist resistance against Patriot Prayer,” reads the posting first reported by Cassandra Fairbanks of the Gateway Pundit.
    The Rose City Antifa group notably clashed with members of Patriot Prayer and the pro-Trump "Proud Boys" in early June, which resulted in a viral video of a member of Antifa being knocked out during a melee started by the violent "resistance" group.

A spokesperson for Rose City Antifa told It's Going Down said that the group plans to "show that the community will not allow violent nationalist opportunists to threaten our city and target our people. We will overwhelm them both by force of numbers and commitment to defending our community. Whatever it takes."
    As Fairbanks notes, the call to action urges members to engage in "direct confrontation" to "eliminate" the conservative groups' ability to hold rallies.
    “Without direct confrontation, PP and other white nationalist groups will feel entitled to threaten people where ever and whenever they like. First they target Anti-Fascists and Anti-ICE activists, then they target Pride, marginalized community spaces, minorities, and migrants. They believe ‘might makes right’ and unless the community steps in to stop them, there is no telling who they will attack next for political gain,” the call to action continues.
    "Better bring our own guns too"
    Journalist Tim Pool noted a Reddit discussion in the "Anarchism" subreddit in which Antifa members discuss arming themselves ahead of the event.
    "Only thing I'm worried about is some nut with a gun and a bunch of bullets," says one user, to which another replied "Better bring our own guns too just to be safe."

August 4th in Portland is already sounding like it is going to get really bad.

Activists call for bringing guns in preparation for escalation. pic.twitter.com/f0IZO387Bi
    — Tim Pool (@Timcast) July 28, 2018
    During the June "Battle of Portland," police recovered knives and other weapons, as well as bear mace.
    Last April, 21 people were arrested after violence broke out between Trump supporters and members of Antifa in downtown Berkeley - leading to several injuries and the recovery of weapons from Antifa which included knives and spiked poles.
    Here are some of the prohibited items that have already removed from the park today. https://t.co/3qx3smYwgk pic.twitter.com/A70VCxFYEu
    — Berkeley Police (@berkeleypolice) April 15, 2017

Let's hope we don't see more of the same this Saturday in Portland - especially gunshot victims.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...reat-escalates
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up Pro 1st & 2nd amendment support, virtually unanimous

It's great to see support from both sides for the 1st and 2nd amendments. It's MAGA all the way, virtually unanimous. They're all Great Americans.

#winning

It's like President Trump was saying after Charlottesville, there's good people on both sides.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 07-30-2018 at 11:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

I don't see any mention of guns at the website. Maybe somebody can help me? Or is is just more Fake News?

https://antifascistnews.net/2018/07/...on-august-4th/
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-31-2018 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I don't see any mention of guns at the website. Maybe somebody can help me? Or is is just more Fake News?

Portland commies would probably shoot themselves so the Moms took away the guns .
    Do something Danke

Try reading the article, the gun talk was on Reddit:

Journalist Tim Pool noted a Reddit discussion in the "Anarchism" subreddit in which Antifa members discuss arming themselves ahead of the event.
    "Only thing I'm worried about is some nut with a gun and a bunch of bullets," says one user, to which another replied "Better bring our own guns too just to be safe."
    Someone took a screen shot:
    https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1...474368/photo/1

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Try reading the article, the gun talk was on Reddit:

Someone took a screen shot:
    https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1...474368/photo/1
    So it was fake news. Not from the Antifa website but some unnamed person on an internet forum.

So it was fake news. Not from the Antifa website but some unnamed person on an internet forum.
    Not fake, the talk was between AntiFa members discussing their plans.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Good...mix it up...let's get this fight started.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe one day this will be a pro sport. Different states have their own competitive teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Maybe one day this will be a pro sport. Different states have their own competitive teams.
    It could work, if you introduce money into the equation it might turn into a more even match.

Bloodsport.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It could work, if you introduce money into the equation it might turn into a more even match.

Bloodsport.

All sports are "bloodsports." Professional sports are the modern day equivalent of gladiatorial games, albeit a bit less violent. They serve exactly the same purpose as well.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Jan2017

Rose City Antifa
    Rose City Antifa (RCA) are an antifascist group founded 2007 in Portland, Oregon. They have been called the oldest active antifa group in the US.
    Rose City Antifa has clashed with law enforcement officials and supporters of the Donald Trump presidency following the 2016 presidential election.
    Prior to a Patriot Prayer rally, the group released a statement saying they would be "unapologetic" over the use of "physical militancy."

Source : Wikipedia
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-31-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Rose City Antifa
    Rose City Antifa (RCA) are an antifascist group founded 2007 in Portland, Oregon. They have been called the oldest active antifa group in the US.
    Rose City Antifa has clashed with law enforcement officials and supporters of the Donald Trump presidency following the 2016 presidential election.
    Prior to a Patriot Prayer rally, the group released a statement saying they would be "unapologetic" over the use of "physical militancy."

Source : Wikipedia
    Militant commies unapologetic for pre meditated violence against prayer group . Thats how I read that.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Good...mix it up...let's get this fight started.
    I know how to make simple jailhouse armor.. Will stop most blades. and cushion blunt.

I'm almost in the mood for a rumble.

Hand to hand against punks,,,

It does have an appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Militant commies unapologetic for pre meditated violence against prayer group . Thats how I read that.
    That is how it read to me.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I know how to make simple jailhouse armor.. Will stop most blades. and cushion blunt.

I'm almost in the mood for a rumble.

Hand to hand against punks,,,

It does have an appeal.

That is how it read to me.
    Rip the fluorescent light ballasts out of the ceiling of your jail cell . . .
    makes a formidable, heavy shank you can get a grip on and hold under a towel if needed
    jus' may save yer' life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Rip the fluroscent light ballasts out of the ceiling of your jail cell . . .
    makes a formidable, heavy shank you can get a grip on and hold under a towel if needed
    jus' may save yer' life.

There were no Florescent lights.

Newspaper,Magazines and cardboard,, layered make decent armor.

as a leatherworker I had tools.

but never engaged in open battle,, God used me as peacemaker.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How much you want to bet these "anti-fascists" are actually "pro-fascists". Fascism is where the govt allows private ownership of the means of production, but the govt tells the owners exactly how they must run their business. Things like minimum wage, discrimination laws, progressive taxation are all fascist laws. I'm guessing most of the "antifa" are in favor of strict government regulation of businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    How much you want to bet these "anti-fascists" are actually "pro-fascists". Fascism is where the govt allows private ownership of the means of production, but the govt tells the owners exactly how they must run their business. Things like minimum wage, discrimination laws, progressive taxation are all fascist laws. I'm guessing most of the "antifa" are in favor of strict government regulation of businesses.
    Thanks
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Thanks
    Every superhero has a place.

Every once in a while someone needs to proclaim that the emperor has no clothes and that an elephant is loose in the room.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Every superhero has a place.

Every once in a while someone needs to proclaim that the emperor has no clothes and that an elephant is loose in the room.
    I hate to admit it but I just noticed in this thread that the "fa" in "antifa" was short for "fascist".

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    All sports are "bloodsports." Professional sports are the modern day equivalent of gladiatorial games, albeit a bit less violent. They serve exactly the same purpose as well.
    A town not far north from me has an amateur league hockey team. We joke that 'you go to see a fight but sometimes a hockey game breaks out.'
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Got a link without a lisper?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Who would ever attend one of these events? It's an utter waste of time. Save your time and energy for the BIG FISH.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Who would ever attend one of these events? It's an utter waste of time. Save your time and energy for the BIG FISH.
    People who are entertained and drawn to the events will go, and it shows how unhinged the left is, so it's not all lost. But you're right, it's not totally neccessary and not something I would go around recruiting for or even encourage, there are already plenty of people with enough of their own encouragement. I don't have any desire to go myself unless I was going to see someone speak like Cernovich or Molyneux or Lauren Southern or Milo and they happened to go protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    After reading this Queen came to mind. "We will rock you".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhTRhAX_QBA

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That's exactly how it is. I use to live there.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Got a link without a lisper?
    +rep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast