Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "No Preconditions": Trump Will Meet Iran's Rouhani "Anytime They Want"

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    "Please let me have another good PR moment, the NK one already wore off and the midterms are coming up soon"
    The NK one has only worn off to rich white people obsessed with Cable news drama and politics.
    Rest of the world still noticed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    The NK one has only worn off to rich white people obsessed with Cable news drama and politics.
    Rest of the world still noticed.
    As with most of the pre-celebrations of Trump's accomplishments-to-be, Trump failed to deliver on what he said was going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    As with most of the pre-celebrations of Trump's accomplishments-to-be, Trump failed to deliver on what he said was going to happen.
    Fool.
    The Korean situation is the best it has ever been since the end of WW II.

So cover your eyes and ears, and stamp your feet some more, and insist it's not true, just like the long list of accomplishments I provided you with months ago.

Korea, Japan, China, billions of people in the area know to be true, what you claim is false... ..because your ego cant take much more LOSING.

Fool.
    The Korean situation is the best it has ever been since the end of WW II.
    How? What has changed?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Cancelling the Iran Agreement was one of the worst things Trump has done- if I were Iran's leader I would never trust Mr. Trump War-Monger.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Cancelling the Iran Agreement was one of the worst things Trump has done- if I were Iran's leader I would never trust Mr. Trump War-Monger.
    Would you trust John Kerry?

Banned

Blog Entries
    How? What has changed?
    Huh?
    What?
    Where Am I?
    What year is it?

Playing stupid suits you well.

Huh?
    What?
    Where Am I?
    What year is it?

Playing stupid suits you well.
    If answering what is really the only fundamental question on the issue is too much for you, maybe you should just go back to the_donald.
    Pinochet is the model

Banned

Blog Entries
    If answering what is really the only fundamental question on the issue is too much for you, maybe you should just go back to the_donald.
    if
    if
    if

ifififififififififififififififif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Banned

Blog Entries
    Here is one of the dozens of things that have changed since Trump and Kim met:

This one happens to be from today:

"North Korea Stages Huge Military Parade — Without Its ICBMs"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/09/w...-missiles.html

Every week there is more progress.
    Perhaps if you actually paid attention, instead of arrogantly running your mouth about that which you obviously know nothing about, you could stop embarrassing yourself.

The whole "nut uh, nothing has happened, nothing has been accomplished since Trump took office" is such ludicrous detachment from reality.

Months ago I Gave you a long list.
    What did you do?

You picked out two of the accomplishments, and berated them for what they were, not for the fact they weren't accomplishments, because they were all accomplishments.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The United States is seeking to negotiate a treaty with Iran to include Tehran’s ballistic missile program and its regional behavior, the U.S. special envoy for Iran said on Wednesday ahead of U.N. meetings in New York next week.

“The new deal that we hope to be able to sign with Iran, and it will not be a personal agreement between two governments like the last one, we seek a treaty,” envoy Brian Hook told an audience at the Hudson Institute think tank.

More at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...KCN1LZ1Y8?il=0
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The United States is seeking to negotiate a treaty with Iran to include Tehran’s ballistic missile program and its regional behavior, the U.S. special envoy for Iran said on Wednesday ahead of U.N. meetings in New York next week.

“The new deal that we hope to be able to sign with Iran, and it will not be a personal agreement between two governments like the last one, we seek a treaty,” envoy Brian Hook told an audience at the Hudson Institute think tank.

More at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...KCN1LZ1Y8?il=0
    Iran dismisses U.S. offer of talks

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In a disclosure that the New York Times said showed "a previously undisclosed level of hostility among top Iranian officials toward President Trump", the paper reported Thursday that Iran had rejected eight requests from the White House for a meeting between Trump and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani during the United Nations General Assembly last year.

White House and State Department officials haven't responded to Iran's claim, made by Rouhani’s chief of staff, Mahmoud Vaezi, at a cabinet meeting. Reports of the remark first surfaced in Iranian state media. Iran’s Foreign Ministry has previously claimed that it denied a request for a meeting between the two leaders.
    "Trump asked the Iranian delegation eight times to have a meeting with the president," Mr. Vaezi said.
    Since then, Trump has withdrawn the US from the 2015 Iran deal and restored sanctions against the country in defiance of the wishes of Russia, China and our European partners. Iran was also included in Trump's travel ban, which was recently upheld by the Supreme Court. Despite this, Trump has also expressed a willingness to engage Iran and negotiate, though the two sides haven't had much, if any, contact.
    "The biggest obstacle to a U.S.-Iran dialogue is not Trump but Khamenei," said Karim Sadjadpour, a senior fellow in the Middle East program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. "Trump flew halfway around the world to meet with Kim Jong-un. Khamenei hasn’t left Iran since 1989."
    Obama and Mr. Rouhani spoke on the phone at the end of the 2013 General Assembly as the Iranian leader headed home. That was the first time an Iranian leader had spoken with a US President since the revolution.
    Iranian officials also have threatened to renounce the nuclear accord if its European partners cannot find ways to bypass the American sanctions, which threaten penalties on all countries that engage economically with Iran. Hostilities have endured, and though Iran has expressed openness to engaging with the European Union and the accord's other partners, many fear it will soon collapse. But regardless of what happens, it doesn't appear the Iranians will be "engaging" with the Trump administration any time soon.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ting-iran-says

"No Preconditions": Trump Will Meet Iran's Rouhani "Anytime They Want"

Iran's Supreme Leader on Monday rejected U.S. President Donald Trump's offer of unconditional talks to improve bilateral ties and he also accused the Iranian government of economic mismanagement in the face of reimposed U.S. sanctions.
    Washington reimposed the sanctions last week after pulling out of a 2015 international deal aimed at curbing Iran's nuclear programme in return for an easing of economic sanctions. Trump has also threatened to penalise companies that continue to operate in Iran.
    "I ban holding any talks with America... America never remains loyal to its promises in talks," said Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who has the final say on policy in the Islamic Republic.
    "America's withdrawal from the nuclear deal is a clear proof that America cannot be trusted," state TV quoted Khamenei as telling a gathering attended by thousands of Iranians.
    The sanctions target Iran's trade in gold and other precious metals, its purchases of U.S. dollars and its car industry.
    Washington had said Iran's only chance of avoiding the sanctions would be to accept Trump's offer to negotiate for a tougher nuclear deal. Iranian officials already rejected the offer but it is the first time Khamenei has publicly commented.

More at: http://www.euronews.com/2018/08/13/i...to-talk-to-u-s

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday that the United States continually sends messages to Iran asking it to begin negotiations.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-sends-i...061129842.html

LOL
    Iran's Rouhani Blasts US For "Nazi Disposition," Dares Trump To "Return To Negotiating Table"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount
    "Please let me have another good PR moment, the NK one already wore off and the midterms are coming up soon"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount
    How? What has changed?
    Landmines in DMZ to be cleared from Monday
    http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/arti...newsIdx=256216

Expect this thread to be kept alive a long time, just so I can keep rubbing your puppy face in your willfully ignorant mess you made on this forum.

GO OUTSIDE, IN THE REAL WORLD.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-01-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Landmines in DMZ to be cleared from Monday
    http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/arti...newsIdx=256216

Expect this thread to be kept alive a long time, just so I can keep rubbing your puppy face in your willfully ignorant mess you made on this forum.

GO OUTSIDE, IN THE REAL WORLD.
    You seem triggered.

Was the clearing of land mines one of Trump's pre-celebrated accomplishments? Is it in the interests of Americans? Does it materially benefit them in some way?
    Pinochet is the model

Banned

Blog Entries
    You seem triggered.
    Say whatever, puppy, Im still going to smear your face in this until the Koreas reunite.
    Even then, you'll still be like "what progress. nothing is happening in Korea! Where am I? What's my name? What year is it?"

Was the clearing of land mines one of Trump's pre-celebrated accomplishments? Is it in the interests of Americans? Does it materially benefit them in some way?
    Yes, yes, and yes.

Say whatever, puppy, Im still going to smear your face in this until the Koreas reunite.
    Good luck with that.

Even then, you'll still be like "what progress. nothing is happening in Korea! Where am I? What's my name? What year is it?"
    So triggered that a month after my original post - a month in which you were unable to think of or find any material accomplishment of Trump, something trivially relevant finally crossed your news feed (likely appeared on the front page of The_Donald while you were checking it) and you rushed back to this thread to post it.
    Pinochet is the model

...The_Donald...
    Says the guy who calls himself "The" Count.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Good luck with that.

So triggered that a month after my original post - a month in which you were unable to think of or find any material accomplishment of Trump, something trivially relevant finally crossed your news feed (likely appeared on the front page of The_Donald while you were checking it) and you rushed back to this thread to post it.
    I already gave you a list of Trump's dozens of accomplishments many, many months ago.
    And yet you keep acting like that never happened, because you simply don't want to acknowledge how much he has accomplished.

I then posted one of the dozens of things that were happening in Korea. I chose the story I chose because it happened that day.
    If you payed any attention, you would know there has been forward progress in Korea for almost a year now.

I can't believe you think I only posted this story recently because these are the only two positive steps that have happened in Korea since the summit. I can't believe you are actually that stupid and ignorant.

In fact, in the past month, there have been plenty of good things happening on the Korean peninsula.

It seems to me you are begging to have your face rubbed in it every time a new positive story comes out, so I will grant you that, puppy. It's almost as if you like having your nose rubbed in your ignorant $#@!.

GO OUTSIDE.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-01-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Good luck with that.

Also from today:

South Korean president discusses peace, joint Olympics with IOC chief

South Korean President Moon Jae-in discussed a joint Korean bid for the 2032 Summer Games with the world's top Olympic official Wednesday, 26 September 2018, emphasising the need for an early dialogue on the issue.

https://www.olympic.org/news/south-k...with-ioc-chief

You like that smell, puppy?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Good luck with that.

Here is another one, FROM TODAY... AGAIN

https://carnegieendowment.org/2018/1...ment-pub-77388

A Challenge and an Opportunity in the Latest Inter-Korean Military Agreement

You like that, bitch? You like the smell of your own ignorant $#@!!?
    GO OUTSIDE!

I can't believe you are actually that stupid and ignorant.

I think TheCount is actually pretty slick, at least in a textbook way. He's paid to divide people here.

I see RPFers talk all the time about the media, powers-that-be, etc. are always trying to divide people. That always struck me as abstract, but it's more concrete with TheCount.

If the RPFers want to see a real life example of trying to divide people, then they need look no further than right here on RPF.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Banned

Blog Entries
    Good luck with that.
    I must be really lucky, because here is one from just a couple days ago:

The United States on Thursday returned the remains of 64 fallen South Korean soldiers to its ally in the largest such repatriation ever from the Hawaii-based lab that identifies missing service members from past wars.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ed-hickam.html

You like that smell, puppy? The smell of your own ignorant $#@!?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Good luck with that.

I need to go to the Casino, because here is another one from just a month ago. I am so lucky.

Korean relatives bid emotional farewell after reunions
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/korean...after-reunions
    The latest reunions come after a three-year hiatus during which North Korea conducted three nuclear tests and multiple missile launches that demonstrated a potential capability to strike the U.S. mainland.

You like that smell? wanna try to lick it off your chops, puppy?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Good luck with that.
    https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=K...s+&FORM=HDRSC6

There you go, puppy, find your own $#@! to rub in your own face.

I'm tired of holding your head down in it and listening to you whimper and whine, puppy.

GO OUTSIDE

I must be really lucky, because here is one from just a couple days ago:

The United States on Thursday returned the remains of 64 fallen South Korean soldiers to its ally in the largest such repatriation ever from the Hawaii-based lab that identifies missing service members from past wars.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ed-hickam.html

You like that smell, puppy? The smell of your own ignorant $#@!?
    Dude. South Korea. Not North Korea. You didn't even read it.

You're hyperventilating. Try holding a paper bag over your mouth. If that doesn't work, put a plastic bag over your head and tying it shut around your neck.
    Pinochet is the model

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I think TheCount is actually pretty slick, at least in a textbook way. He's paid to divide people here.

I see RPFers talk all the time about the media, powers-that-be, etc. are always trying to divide people. That always struck me as abstract, but it's more concrete with TheCount.

If the RPFers want to see a real life example of trying to divide people, then they need look no further than right here on RPF.
    Watch this, three months from now, he is still going to claim there has been no forward progress in Korea.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Dude. South Korea. Not North Korea. You didn't even read it.

You're hyperventilating. Try holding a paper bag over your mouth. If that doesn't work, put a plastic bag over your head and tying it shut around your neck.

You must really like having your face rubbed in $#@!.

Maybe you can put some hersheys syrup on the end of your shotgun, and end all your losing.

Does it hurt to lose so bad? Try listening to some radiohead, and the cure... ..write a heart breaking letter about nobody loving you... ..and then do what you gotta do... puppy.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-01-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Watch this, three months from now, he is still going to claim there has been no forward progress in Korea.

I had that dip$#@!'s rep bar in the red a few years ago. I then had a lot of work and never put him away like I should have!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Here you go, puppy!

Debunk all this, please.

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=K...s+&FORM=HDRSC6

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast