Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'God' is the Ancient Science of Astrology/Astronomy;The Zodiac! Proof Presented.

Lightbulb 'God' is the Ancient Science of Astrology/Astronomy;The Zodiac! Proof Presented.

I am Open to any Suggestion or Critiques! I Hope y'all Enjoy the Presentation!

Lies No More.

That which has been Kept in the Darkness, Shall come to Light!

Last edited by chrono187; 07-31-2018 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Proper Video Posted

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looking forward Especially, to any Potential Points of Error noted! I believe This Case is Rock-solid.
    Last edited by chrono187; 07-30-2018 at 04:20 PM.

GOD disagrees:
    Leviticus 19:26

“Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.”

King James Version (KJV)

Galatians
    Chapter 4

8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
    9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
    10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.
    11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    GOD disagrees:
    Leviticus 19:26

“Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.”

King James Version (KJV)

Galatians
    Chapter 4

8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
    9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
    10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.
    11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
    Has you discovered any factual or logistical error in the Presentation? If not, please No Preaching.. especially considering Fact dat the 'High Priests' 0f your 'Religions' are Undercover Witches & Sorcerers, themselves. Their True Faith is Science & Mathematics. They don't want the Peasantry knowing the Esoteric Truths, so they Preach the Exoteric version of these STORIES, to mislead And confuse The Public. The Truth shall come to Light, whether or Not the DEVILS pleasure in that Fact. Sir.

The Case made in my Presentation, is "Iron"-Clad.

Quote Originally Posted by chrono187 View Post
    ...please No Preaching...
    You come to spam a libertarian site and you seriously expect us to accede to a request for no competition? You've come around to spam us with your mumbo jumbo before. You know us better than that.

Dude. To us, competitiveness is next to Godliness.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-31-2018 at 06:24 PM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You come to spam a libertarian site and you seriously expect us to accede to a request for no competition? You've come around to spam us with your mumbo jumbo before. You know us better than that.

Dude. To us, competitiveness is next to Godliness.
    I agree with your Sentiment regarding Competitiveness. Where is the Factual Error(s) in the Presentation? If they Exist, Please Point them Out.

I agree with your Sentiment regarding Competitiveness. Where is the Factual Error(s) in the Presentation? If they Exist, Please Point them Out.
    I can't access it. You clad it in iron and I can't get in.

Mods can we get this merged with this thread please:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Seal-of-Daniel

That way this character will stop pestering us to debunk him all over again. Thanks.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-31-2018 at 06:40 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also, this is Not Spam. It's a 15+ Minute Presentation, providing definitive Proof & Evidence of my Claim(s). Put up or shut-up! Bring the Competition.

Lol. Well It works Fine for Me! It's posted in the Original Op-post. The Video can be Watched from the Forum, no-need to be Redirected to YouTube.

You're the one who made the claim. I'm just taking you at your word...

The Case made in my Presentation, is "Iron"-Clad.
    Chrono 187. Latin for "time", LAPD radio code for "murder". Ha! I think you killed enough of our spare time before. Don't you?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-31-2018 at 07:01 PM.

I had the wrong video Posted originally, I just corrected that like 10 mins ago. It's up there Now, and Ready to be Accessed. I hope ya'll Enjoy!

Mods can we get this merged with this thread please:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Seal-of-Daniel

That way this character will stop pestering us to debunk him all over again. Thanks.
    Dude.. this is something Totally Different. Please stop trying to Derail me.. You have not even Watched the Video, as you have Already Stated. So how can you claim to know Anything regarding it's Content?

So no, Please don't 'Merge Threads'. They are Totally Different.. this guy is jus being a jerk-off.
    Last edited by chrono187; 07-31-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Not convinced.

just another star gazer.

God created the Stars and set them in their courses.

They are not Him,, only His handiwork.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 07-31-2018 at 08:33 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Not convinced.

just another star gazer.

God created the Stars and set them in their courses.

They are not Him,, only His handiwork.
    Did you Watch the Presentation? What is the Name of Your God? How can you be So quick to dismiss?

The 12 Tribes / 12 Disciples is the 12 Signs of the Zodiac. If you're a Jew / Christian.

This presentation takes you A-Z, from the Alchemy Sun, the Crux, to the 4 Elements / Seasons / Four Directions|Windz. And the 12 Months of Year / 12 Constellations of the Zodiac / 12 Tribes / Twelve Disciples.

I even go over the Star of David ,being literally , Alchemically, the 4 Elements.. That when Overlapped Geometrically gives you As Above, So Below.. The 6-Pointed Star of Saturn.
    Last edited by chrono187; 08-01-2018 at 08:02 PM.

For Example, Judah would be the Time of Year we are in, Now. Hence, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. 💯

Did you Watch the Presentation? What is the Name of Your God? How can you be So quick to dismiss?

The 12 Tribes / 12 Disciples is the 12 Signs of the Zodiac. If you're a Jew / Christian.

This presentation takes you A-Z, from the Alchemy Sun, the Crux, to the 4 Elements / Seasons / Four Directions|Windz. And the 12 Months of Year / 12 Constellations of the Zodiac / 12 Tribes / Twelve Disciples.

I even go over the Star of David ,being literally , Alchemically, the 4 Elements.. That when Overlapped Geometrically gives you As Above, So Below.. The 6-Pointed Star of Saturn.
    My God created your stars.
    You worship the creation,, not the Creator.

The stars guided astrologers to Christ's birth..

Your error is not new or unknown to me..
    Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-01-2018 at 08:35 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

My God created your stars.
    You worship the creation,, not the Creator.

The stars guided astrologers to Christ's birth..

Your error is not new or unknown to me..
    The First, Genuine-step to Knowing/Honoring God- is Understanding His Creation. The Science of Astrology/Astronomy Represent the Immutable Law(s) of God and His Universe/Creation. How can One Know God, having a Limited Understanding of His Creation, and Law?

With Proper Understanding, One may Even be Able to Divine things about Our World. The Laws of God being a Discernable Science, it can be Known and Understood by Man.. With proper Diligence /Learning. I Am, Always open to Humbling myself before Truth/Wisdom, and Learning New things. I know that I Do Not know Everything.. even a Genius asks Questions. I start There. Always Trust the One seeking the Truth, Never Trust the One who's Found it.

As a Leo, I am from the Tribe of Judah, and You?

The First, Genuine-step to Knowing/Honoring God- is Understanding His Creation. The Science of Astrology/Astronomy Represent the Immutable Law(s) of God and His Universe/Creation. How can One Know God, having a Limited Understanding of His Creation, and Law?

With Proper Understanding, One may Even be Able to Divine things about Our World. The Laws of God being a Discernable Science, it can be Known and Understood by Man.. With proper Diligence /Learning. I Am, Always open to Humbling myself before Truth/Wisdom, and Learning New things. I know that I Do Not know Everything.. even a Genius asks Questions. I start There. Always Trust the One seeking the Truth, Never Trust the One who's Found it.

As a Leo, I am from the Tribe of Judah, and You?
    I am Pete.
    The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun, which is like a bridegroom coming forth from his pavilion, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is hidden from its heat. (Psalm 19:1-6)
    For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.
    When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars that you have established; what are human beings that you are mindful of them, mortals that you care for them (Psalm 8:3,4).
    The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
    Seek Him and you will find him..

He is not Astrology..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I am Pete.

Seek Him and you will find him..

He is not Astrology..
    Visible-Light is manifested when the Photons of an Atom collide with A Perfect 90° ANGEL. That would make me a 40° Angle.. WHY aren't We discussing (Protoss)Aliens? #Celestialntelligences #ThaReptitez

LIVING Translation: "For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do my own will." - John 3:16

https://biblehub.com/john/6-38.htm

https://biblehub.com/john/3-13.htm ,,

"No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended From heaven, the Son of Man..."

Why Aren't We taking These verses, ℓLiterally? They've Been Here, the Entire-Time..

It was Written. They Worship the 🐍Serpentis. The Great (Satan) "Dragon" of Old. 👽👽 Quite Literally.

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Hallowed_Dragon

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Prayer

🎃 Hallow(EEN)'d Bee Thy Name, Right?? We've been Deceived, Brother.
    Last edited by chrono187; 08-16-2018 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Reptilians:FENIX

https://youtu.be/uOncmCAjQLI

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The fellow David Icke has spoke extensively on this Subject. Did you know the Queen of England is literally 40% or more Reptilian-Genetics. She can even Shapeshift! lol

The fellow David Icke has spoke extensively on this Subject. Did you know the Queen of England is literally 40% or more Reptilian-Genetics. She can even Shapeshift! lol
    Out of pure curiosity,, what anti-psychotic meds are you taking?

I don't think they are working.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Out of pure curiosity,, what anti-psychotic meds are you taking?

I don't think they are working.
    Hey Buddy. BUT...dat'z from tha Holy Scripture!! So why Speak, in such Condescending-manner, Toward me? We are Preaching, from the Same Book. You have heard Not of, the 'Anunnaki'/NEPHILIM? << These Beings are Spoken of in Scripture!

Now, I'm Not making any Claims here, neither am I Passing Judgement, but most the Catholic/Christians I know... hasNever Read their Biblez! <<< Honestly, hass you Ever Read, the Old/New Testaments... Cover-Cover?

Truthfully.

These Biblical Serpent-'Devils' , tha "Satan" , has been Spoken-of through Myths , Legend , and Folklore- All across/throughout World! You ever heard of 'Slaying Dragons'? These Many different Cultures, had Different names for Same...

The Nephilim.

Those "Dragons", were Humanoid, having a Similar body-composition to our own. You think a Man with an Athame,, or 🗡️Sword could have Slain a factual Dragon? Lol.. of Course not. Those "Dragons" Slain, could have been swinging or whaling, some Dangerous weapon too. I think you'll discover this World isn't Strange, or Stranger than you Imagine, its Stranger than you Can imagine.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast