Thread: 19-year-old woman, according to police, killed herself during a traffic stop.

19-year-old woman, according to police, killed herself during a traffic stop.

19-year-old dies following 'routine traffic stop' in Chesapeake

A mother is searching for answers after a 19-year-old, according to police, killed herself during a traffic stop.

Author: Robert Boyd
    Published: 9:46 PM EDT July 27, 2018
    Updated: 3:33 PM EDT July 28, 2018

On Wednesday a 19-year-old Chesapeake woman mysteriously died following a routine traffic stop.

Police said Sarah Wilson used a handgun inside the car to shoot and kill herself. However, the teen’s mom believes there is much more to this story, and she’s desperate for answers.

“In all of her life I have never known of her to shoot a gun, own a gun, or even hold a gun,” said mother Dawn Wilson.

Wilson is still trying to come to grips with why and how her 19-year-old daughter committed suicide.

"I'm not pointing fingers, I don't know what happened. I wasn't there, but I need to know, and I think that’s fair I'm her mom,” said Wilson.

The incident took place at the intersection of Berkley Avenue and Wilson Road around 4:30 p.m. According to her mother, they pulled over the man driving the car on a routine traffic stop. Sarah was in the passenger’s seat. Police said during the encounter, Wilson produced a gun and used it to take her own life.

"Things are not matching up, somewhere somehow, there is a discrepancy,” said Wilson.

She said she has been told a different story than what police are relaying to the media.

"She was handcuffed, and she managed to put a revolver in her mouth while handcuffed. That's what the investigator told me last night,” said Wilson. "If that is the case its very unfortunate and tragic but there is a level of negligence there.”

Wilson said witnesses on scene have spun yet another, more terrifying version, over social media.

“There is a few different stories, but they all end the same, that the police shot her,” said Wilson.

Wilson also said investigators told her this was anything but a routine traffic stop.

“They were investigating the driver, that Chesapeake Police had been investigating the driver, so they had been surveying him,” said Wilson.

She said one of the officer’s was wearing a body camera, which could answer a lot of these questions, there’s only one problem... According to Wilson, it malfunctioned.

Sarah’s Facebook page does not indicate she was suffering from depression. Her mother even explained Sarah has two younger sisters and wouldn’t do that to them.

news video at.. https://www.13newsnow.com/article/ne...ource=facebook
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "malfunctioned"
    Last edited by jkr; 07-30-2018 at 08:51 AM.

Please tell me why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).

The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

^THAT^

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

So. She was handcuffed, then put back in the suspect's vehicle. Either she, or the suspect's vehicle, or both were not searched before she was placed there. She was either handcuffed in front, not behind her back, or she was left unattended long enough to squeeze her feet between her wrists. And a shot rang out unexpectedly from within the suspect's vehicle, but the cops did not then turn said vehicle into Swiss cheese. Is that what we're expected to believe?

"She was handcuffed, and she managed to put a revolver in her mouth while handcuffed. That's what the investigator told me last night,” said Wilson. "If that is the case its very unfortunate and tragic but there is a level of negligence there.”
    I nominate Wilson for the Understatement of the Year Award.
    Ron is wrong...
    Amash is wrong...

Sounds like another case of a mundane being protected and served, good and hard, to me.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

No police were harmed, @TheTexan
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Drudge is a traitor to the Leader and the Revolution.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This story says that there is Police video...

Chesapeake police used stun gun on driver of car just before passenger killed herself, officials say
    By Robyn Sidersky
    The Virginian-Pilot Jul 27, 2018 Updated 23 hrs ago
    CHESAPEAKE

Just before a 19-year-old woman shot and killed herself during a traffic stop Wednesday, officers used a stun gun on the man who was driving, a police spokesman said Friday.

The man became “disorderly” after he was pulled over and resisted the officers, which led them to use a stun gun on him, said Officer Leo Kosinski, a Chesapeake police spokesman.
    Officers pulled over the car at 4:24 p.m. Wednesday near the intersection of Berkley Avenue and Wilson Road, police said in a news release Wednesday afternoon.

The exact timeline is not clear, Kosinski said. As officers used a stun gun on the driver, Wilson, who was a passenger, shot herself, he said. Police attempted life-saving measures and called for medical assistance, but she died at the scene, the news release said.

The incident was captured on the body cameras of the officers, but footage is not being released because it’s part of an open and active investigation, Kosinski said.
    More: https://pilotonline.com/news/local/c...06ef6d255.html
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So it went from "they malfuntioned" to they're not releasing the footage until they investigate themselves.
    "The Patriarch"

Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    If the cops had only just gotten around to using a stun gun on the driver, who put the handcuffs on the passenger? Was the driver kinky?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So it went from "they malfuntioned" to they're not releasing the footage until they investigate themselves.
    They clearly need more time to put together a story. So far all they've done is contradict the witnesses, the evidence, each other and common sense.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-30-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    Ron is wrong...
    Amash is wrong...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    No police were harmed, @TheTexan
    Clearly this woman was a hardened killer, given her ability to escape handcuffs and fire a weapon all while being tasered.

Its only by the grace of God and the bravery they showed, that the Officers are OK.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If the cops had only just gotten around to using a stun gun on the driver, who put the handcuffs on the passenger?
    She would have already been handcuffed when they tased her, because it wouldn't make sense to tase someone not in handcuffs. They would just use a gun in that case.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    She would have already been handcuffed when they tased her, because it wouldn't make sense to tase someone not in handcuffs. They would just use a gun in that case.
    Funny that Axon doesn't have enough sense to make tasercuffs.
    Ron is wrong...
    Amash is wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Sounds like another case of a mundane being protected and served, good and hard, to me.
    Exactly-

SMDH
    There is no spoon.