Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should President Trump open McCain Vietnam files . . . (?)

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    an edit. Gov't style. do enjoy.
    or jammed by NSA - jus' sayin'

After ALL the dust settles after $#@! 'hero' McCain's death,
    45th President will open ALL the previously classified documents to reveal the usnavy position.

jus' sayin'
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-30-2018 at 04:02 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Skyhawk #405 aft of McCain's #416 - Hometown : Phoenix, AZ

Fred Donald White

Lieutenant Commander
    VA-46, CVW-17, USS FORRESTAL, TF 77, 7TH FLEET
    United States Navy
    February 21, 1935 to July 29, 1967
    Phoenix, Arizona

Remains: Body recovered
    Repatriated: Not Applicable
    Identified: Not Applicable
    Casualty Type: Non-hostile, died of other causes
    Casualty Reason: Casualty at sea
    Casualty Detail: Other causes (undefined)
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-30-2018 at 04:00 PM.

As a tribute to such a great man Trump should open up all his files so the world can know the sacrifices he made.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Daily Caller fact-checks 'conspiracy theory' about McCain & USS Forrestal

EDIT: Mods, I meant to post this in the main McCain thread, so if you don't mind, I'm going to repost it there.

Says it's false. I noticed about a month ago, that the daily caller stop allowing comments. Struck me as odd, since, until now, I had only seen (obviously) left-leaning sites doing this. While I know Tucker Carlson was a co-founder, it appears he's no longer involved with it since he started his show. (DC's current staff: https://dailycaller.com/about-us)

Something else - On Monday (and I checked this personally) if you looked up 'USS Forrestal' on wikipedia, under '1967 fire', the only mention of McCain was, "On the flight deck that day was Lieutenant Commander John McCain." On Tuesday, someone had added that "conspiracy theories" about McCain having caused the fire were false. Weirdly, I checked wiki again, while writing this post and the conspiracy theory part has been removed. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...restal_(CV-59)

The fact that the incident is not being used as another way to play up McCain's heroism - i.e. "also brave survivor of USS Forrestal catastrophe" - just makes me more inclined to believe he played some role and they want to avoid mentioning it. And as they are admitting that he took off in a helicopter with reporter R.W. Apple Jr., why wasn't he punished for going AWOL, or deserting?

FACT CHECK: DID JOHN MCCAIN START THE USS FORRESTAL FIRE THAT KILLED 134 PEOPLE?
    3:21 PM 08/30/2018
    Emily Larsen | Fact Check Reporter

Political cartoonist Ben Garrison published a post that alleges that the late Sen. John McCain started a fire aboard the USS Forrestal in 1967 that killed 134 people. It said that McCain “wet-started” his plane, over-fueling the jet engine in order to create a dramatic plume of fire on ignition, and that the flame set off a bomb, which started the fire...........

...“McCain actually did an illegal ‘wet start’ which caused flames to shoot out the back of his jet and start a fire that caused the A/C behind him to catch fire and the resulting conflagration started bombs blowing up,” one user tweeted Tuesday...........

...“Dont forget McCain thought it would be Cool to Wet Start his plane on deck with bombs loaded which in turn killed several of his fellow soldiers,” another user tweeted Sunday.

Verdict: False

The official Navy report about the Forrestal incident found that a misfired rocket hit another plane and started the fire.

MORE http://checkyourfact.com/2018/08/30/...orrestal-fire/
    Ben Garrison's Ten Reasons Not to Mourn John McCain
    ...told the reporter he needed some “R and R.” So he spent several days in Saigon sipping on scotch and sodas. He missed the memorial for his dead shipmates...
    https://grrrgraphics.com/ten-reasons...-mourn-mccain/
    Really? So, he wasn't "invited" to the ceremony for the dead?
    Last edited by Valli6; 08-31-2018 at 01:46 PM.

That's how he got the Maverick part.

Hell yeah. Expose McCain.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123