Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should President Trump open McCain Vietnam files . . . (?)

Although McCain made great contributions (in bi-partisan partnership with Joe Lieberman & Lindsey Graham) for Iraqi freedom war, the way he treated MAGA POTUS was quite unfortunate:

McCain Takes Swipe At President For Vietnam 'Bone Spur' Deferment

October 23, 20173:53 AM ET
    Scott Neuman

Sen John McCain, R-Ariz., returns to his office after a series of votes at the Capitol in Washington on Thursday.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...spur-deferment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours.”

You can't handle the Truth.

McCain is Wholly Understandable. The Warmongers and Thieves are wholly understandable.
    They serve the master of this world..

It is the reason Ron Paul could never be elected to power.. he failed the Luke 4 Challenge. He did not bow down.
    GOD also takes a hand in choosing the leaders of this world when he feels that it is necessary.

Jeremiah
    Chapter 27

4 And command them to say unto their masters, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Thus shall ye say unto your masters;
    5 I have made the earth, the man and the beast that are upon the ground, by my great power and by my outstretched arm, and have given it unto whom it seemed meet unto me.
    6 And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him.
    7 And all nations shall serve him, and his son, and his son's son, until the very time of his land come: and then many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of him.
    8 And it shall come to pass, that the nation and kingdom which will not serve the same Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, and that will not put their neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon, that nation will I punish, saith the LORD, with the sword, and with the famine, and with the pestilence, until I have consumed them by his hand.
    9 Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon:
    10 For they prophesy a lie unto you, to remove you far from your land; and that I should drive you out, and ye should perish.
    11 But the nations that bring their neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon, and serve him, those will I let remain still in their own land, saith the LORD; and they shall till it, and dwell therein.

Daniel
    Chapter 4

1 Nebuchadnezzar the king, unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.
    2 I thought it good to shew the signs and wonders that the high God hath wrought toward me.
    3 How great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders! his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation.
    4 I Nebuchadnezzar was at rest in mine house, and flourishing in my palace:
    5 I saw a dream which made me afraid, and the thoughts upon my bed and the visions of my head troubled me.
    6 Therefore made I a decree to bring in all the wise men of Babylon before me, that they might make known unto me the interpretation of the dream.
    7 Then came in the magicians, the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers: and I told the dream before them; but they did not make known unto me the interpretation thereof.
    8 But at the last Daniel came in before me, whose name was Belteshazzar, according to the name of my god, and in whom is the spirit of the holy gods: and before him I told the dream, saying,
    9 O Belteshazzar, master of the magicians, because I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in thee, and no secret troubleth thee, tell me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and the interpretation thereof.
    10 Thus were the visions of mine head in my bed; I saw, and behold a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof was great.
    11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth:
    12 The leaves thereof were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all: the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it.
    13 I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven;
    14 He cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under it, and the fowls from his branches:
    15 Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth:
    16 Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.
    17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
    18 This dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have seen. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation: but thou art able; for the spirit of the holy gods is in thee.
    19 Then Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, was astonied for one hour, and his thoughts troubled him. The king spake, and said, Belteshazzar, let not the dream, or the interpretation thereof, trouble thee. Belteshazzar answered and said, My lord, the dream be to them that hate thee, and the interpretation thereof to thine enemies.
    20 The tree that thou sawest, which grew, and was strong, whose height reached unto the heaven, and the sight thereof to all the earth;
    21 Whose leaves were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all; under which the beasts of the field dwelt, and upon whose branches the fowls of the heaven had their habitation:
    22 It is thou, O king, that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth.
    23 And whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, Hew the tree down, and destroy it; yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him;
    24 This is the interpretation, O king, and this is the decree of the most High, which is come upon my lord the king:
    25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
    26 And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that the heavens do rule.
    27 Wherefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto thee, and break off thy sins by righteousness, and thine iniquities by shewing mercy to the poor; if it may be a lengthening of thy tranquillity.
    28 All this came upon the king Nebuchadnezzar.
    29 At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon.
    30 The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?
    31 While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.
    32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
    33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.
    34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:
    35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?
    36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.
    37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Although McCain made great contributions (in bi-partisan partnership with Joe Lieberman & Lindsey Graham) for Iraqi freedom war, the way he treated MAGA POTUS was quite unfortunate:

McCain Takes Swipe At President For Vietnam 'Bone Spur' Deferment

October 23, 20173:53 AM ET
    Scott Neuman

Sen John McCain, R-Ariz., returns to his office after a series of votes at the Capitol in Washington on Thursday.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...spur-deferment
    Yes, a traitor has no right to attack a 4-F who shows more love for his country than the traitor.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    GOD also takes a hand in choosing the leaders of this world when he feels that it is necessary.
    Did God Destroy Job?

And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
    He says He did,, even though he only Allowed Satan to attack him. Satan Attacked Job..

don't misplace blame,, God takes responsibility for his evil creation at times,,,, But Don't blame God for what Satan does.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Did God Destroy Job?

He says He did,, even though he only Allowed Satan to attack him. Satan Attacked Job..

don't misplace blame,, God takes responsibility for his evil creation at times,,,, But Don't blame God for what Satan does.
    GOD does allow the devil to control the world to a great degree for his purposes but he also takes control himself when his plans require it or when the righteous deserve it.

Nebuchadnezzar was a better man than those who sought to seize power from him and GOD directly restored him to power when he had humbled him.

There are other examples throughout the Bible and history as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Did God Destroy Job?

GOD does allow the devil to control the world to a great degree for his purposes but he also takes control himself when his plans require it or when the righteous deserve it.

Nebuchadnezzar was a better man than those who sought to seize power from him and GOD directly restored him to power when he had humbled him.

Isaiah 44:28

“That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.”

King James Version (KJV)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There are stories throughout.. and a common theme..

The destruction of Nebuchadnezzar's empire,, as well as every one to come is also recorded.

He uses their folly to accomplish His purpose.

Don't Be a heathen,, and don't be like the heathen
    Now appoint a king to judge us like all the other nations.”
    And the LORD said to Samuel, “Listen to the voice of the people in all that they say to you, for it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected Me as their king.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

There are stories throughout.. and a common theme..

The destruction of Nebuchadnezzar's empire,, as well as every one to come is also recorded.
    Most societies tend to decay and end up deserving to be destroyed but it didn't happen under Nebuchadnezzar.

He uses their folly to accomplish His purpose.

Don't Be a heathen,, and don't be like the heathen

Now appoint a king to judge us like all the other nations.” And the LORD said to Samuel, “Listen to the voice of the people in all that they say to you, for it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected Me as their king.

The Israelites were not anarchic before they demanded a King, they had the judges that GOD chose for them and they had their tribal princes.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Israelites were not anarchic before they demanded a King, they had the judges that GOD chose for them and they had their tribal princes.
    I never said they were.. That is something YOU pulled out of thin air again.

I am not an anarchist.. do not believe it is possible for anarchy to exist outside of momentary chaos.

You seem fixated on it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I never said they were.. That is something YOU pulled out of thin air again.

I am not an anarchist.. do not believe it is possible for anarchy to exist outside of momentary chaos.

You seem fixated on it.
    I mentioned it because the LORD does choose rulers from time to time and he may keep the devil from choosing them at times when he does not interfere himself, this conversation is about who chooses the rulers in this world and the Judges were directly chosen by GOD while the tribal princes were hereditary and thus may have been chosen by GOD who determines which children are sent to which parents. (GOD also may let the devil have a hand in choosing which children are sent to ruling families but I never denied his involvement in the ruling of the world)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Songbird McCain :"I could not stop that you now know." at 1:45 courtesy of Coldplay (2002). . .

- and -.

"Haven't you heard (?) There is a battle of words. And most most of them are lies." at 4:17- 27 courtesy of Pink Floyd (1973)

Last edited by Jan2017; 08-13-2018 at 06:53 AM.

I mentioned it because the LORD does choose rulers from time to time and he may keep the devil from choosing them at times when he does not interfere himself, this conversation is about who chooses the rulers in this world and the Judges were directly chosen by GOD while the tribal princes were hereditary and thus may have been chosen by GOD who determines which children are sent to which parents. (GOD also may let the devil have a hand in choosing which children are sent to ruling families but I never denied his involvement in the ruling of the world)
    and this is what makes Judgement so very interesting....all the webs untangle.

we have different perspectives.. I know what has already happened,, and am just waiting to catch up.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    #3 November 28, 1965 - McCain loss of aircraft
    One problem with that Thanksgiving weekend 1965 crash . . .
    (Turkey day was the 25th - McCain returning to his squadron in Meridian, MS on that Sunday the 28th)

In McCain's own words . . .

Somewhere between the Eastern Shore of Maryland and Norfolk, Virginia, as I was preparing to come in and refuel,
    my engine flamed out, and I had to eject at a thousand feet. The Christmas gifts were lost with my airplane.
    "
    McCain was returning from a weekend with his parents . . . it was private use of his military aircraft.

IN THE UNITED STATES COURT OF CLAIMS

United States Navy, Plaintiff

v.
    John S. McCain, Defendant

[Lawsuiit in equity by the United States Navy for recovery of damages caused by private use leading to destruction of government property valued at $ xx million. USN seeks recovery of full damages in equity - plus interest (1965 - 2018)
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-12-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Jan2017

USN : "The first responders were Repair Party 8, led by Chief Petty Officer Gerald Farrier, who can be seen in the plat tapes
    running toward McCain's Skyhawk."

Before the distress call to all vessels in Yankee Station ofgf trhe coast of viet BNAM'
    Team 8 went to fight a jet fuel fire on the deck at about 11:03 per thois author/investigator
    led by a real hero - among the millions of relo heros - including my dad

Signalman stops the very first catapult launch - of a C-130 Hercules ready for the launch, but DOES NOT give the "go" "launch" signal and
    instead does a 180 turn toward control tower he knows is trained on him per protocol - and points out with his right arm.faces control tower camnmera with arm outstretched to his right - stage left
    McCain never knew the tape was rolling on his #416

McCain never starts his aircraft - EVER in this catastrophe.
    McCain must not know that the lower aircraft control tower has a camera on him in his plane - it was broadcast on MSNBC circa 2007/2008

Below is a sketch of the supercarrier's aft portion f the supercarrier on 29July1967done produced by an author - with I believe one problem/caveat. He has never seen actual footage of the Zuni . . . the author assumes a straight trajectory.

By into the lie if you hadn't any chance to get to the control tower footage - and spread that narrative around the internets - at your own peril.

get to the tape before the censors . . .
    top Navy brass has had it and has made two substantial changes to the current supercarriers . . .

A.

B.

USN : "The team simply disappeared in the blast. A number of air- and deck crew were trapped in the inferno; many died there,
    some others were able to escape to the deck-edge catwalks."

Repair Party 8
    Chief Petty Officer Farrier Hometown :
    Seaman First Class : Hometown:

an "electrical anomaly" led to this per liars club

Photo of PH2 Mason, USN, 29 July 1967 off coast of Vietnam.

insert jpg USN 112 67548}

Hey kids - instead of making bullchit reports for your moron teachers based on internets lies . . .

. . . check out the Farrier School . . .

USS Forrestal's Fallen Remembered at Farrier School Ceremony

\
    Chief Petty Officer Gerald Farrier was the

Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Handling) Gerald W. Farrier,

Any kid in the 7th grade writing a report/essay for class on the Forrestal - as does the President of the United States depicted
    in this 1997 movie . . .should yell the same five words to your "teacher" :

"Enough with this anomaly horse$#@! !"

Last edited by Jan2017; 08-29-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Jan2017

Enough with this anomaly horse$#@! !

James Vincent Forrestal was the last Cabinet-level United States Secretary of the Navy and the first United States Secretary of Defense.
    USN : "The first responders were Repair Party 8, led by Chief Petty Officer Gerald Farrier, who can be seen in the plat tapes
    running toward McCain's Skyhawk."

There was a jet fuel fire at least 20 minutes before the distress call according to the United States Navy, in the vicinity of #416 - that is a fact.

Time of a fire is listed as 11:00 - it is a local fire on the deck.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-14-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Jan2017

"enough with this anomaly horse$#@!"

McCain escape out of his Skyhawk is well-documented on lower control tower camera trained on his sorry arse
    But - understandably - Johnny is oblivious to the fact that the lower control tower camera has been trained on him for minutes.
    His account is not congruent with the aircraft carrier cameras. (fwiw,this is not amateur - cell phone type filming in 1967)
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-14-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Oh yea, he should release those paper right after he has done releasing the JKF and 911 papers. Don't hold your breathe people, he might need president for life honors, a fountain of your so he can live for 1000 more years before he can release those paper.

My future reincarnated self cannot wait for this to happen

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Oh yea, he should release those paper right after he has done releasing the JKF and 911 papers. Don't hold your breathe people, he might need president for life honors, a fountain of your so he can live for 1000 more years before he can release those paper.

My future reincarnated self cannot wait for this to happen
    Your sentiment is popular . . . note however, McCain is already busted though he doesn't need to know.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

11:0129July1967
    "Fire on the deck - all flight operations cancelled aboard the Forrestal temporarily until further notice."

As it is on camera . . . should not be that hard . . . to determine timelines.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-29-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Jan2017

Big problem for McCain -

he is the plane and guy on tape - on camera from the minute that the xxxxp- aircraft prop
    was to be catapaulted out of the launcher . . . and got postponed.

seconfd take=offs were stopped.it is all on tape
    as - the original theme about the Forrestal -
    McCain's #416 was the center of attention BEFORE the dud missile went across the deck in front of McCain.

The part I never knew - raw footage is rare always - if there was an edit of chronologically.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-14-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Your sentiment is popular . . . note however, McCain is already busted though he doesn't need to know.
    Does that mean that the populist president would release the JFK papers now?

Jan2017

Does that mean that the populist president would release the JFK papers now?
    Honestly . . . not to be too much of an arse - really - what are JFK papers ? (honest non-sarcastic question)
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-14-2018 at 02:21 PM.

Honestly . . . not to be too much of an arse - really - what are JFK papers ? (honest non-sarcastic question)
    You sarcasm? I thought were being serious.

Well, the JFK papers/files was a bunch of declassified govt documents about the investigation of the JFK assassination. They were set to be released this year but Trump who is such a exposer of the deep state and the truth teller that he is decided to extend the release to 2021. Yes, I said extend not hasten.

I have no idea what it is in it but it supposedly holds the secret to the real killers. I personally doubt it holds any secrets whatsoever but I still wanna see it.

Jan2017

You sarcasm? I thought were being serious.

Well, the JFK papers/files was a bunch of declassified govt documents about the investigation of the JFK assassination. They were set to be released this year but Trump who is such a exposer of the deep state and the truth teller that he is decided to extend the release to 2021. Yes, I said extend not hasten.

I have no idea what it is in it but it supposedly holds the secret to the real killers. I personally doubt it holds any secrets whatsoever but I still wanna see it.
    extend the release to 2021.
    Brownsville TX is where they got in . . . well one storyline at least.
    A safe house in Dallas for a month ordering pizzas never going out outside before the hit on JFK, but I dunno.

Jack Ruby killing Oswald live on TeeVee - what fun!
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-14-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Jan2017

"Herb, I thought I had killed you."

The 5-inch Zuni off of the double-seater F4B#110 was a dud . . .
    anyone seeing tape can see it float erratically in front of McCain's #416 single-seater.

It is not how you imagine a missile firing in a straight and fast straight trajectory.
    Also, it is discharged from the right side of #110 in History Channel video reconstruction.

McCain was in the cockpit then.

There is no fire visible in McCain's aircraft as he gets out and lies on the front nose . . . then slides off
    on the #417 side. McCain's #416 has both bombs attached, though he says that both had fell to the deck. US Navy does not agree.

On video tape, in original de-briefing (above in post # x) McCain says the first thing he notices lying prone on the deck next to his plane
    is a pilot on fire from jet fuel.

Rescue Team 8 responded to a fire running "toward McCain's Skyhawk"
    and as jet fuel seeps down two decks below and explodes the bombs stored below the entire rescue crew perishes.

McCain 1967 version :
    "I started running over towards him and I was near a group of men with a fire hose. As I was about 10 feet from him the first bomb exploded and blew me back about 15 feet. I sat up and saw a lot of bodies near me (some who had been on the hose) and I ran and jumped over the starboard cat walk [under the flight deck]."
    McCain did join in with "some fine enlisted men" in carting off and dumping overboard bombs still in carts on the lower deck,
    and acknowledges coming across dead crew members.

Lt. Commander Fred White of #405 also perished.

The original plane about to take-off when redirected with the arm point to the control tower upper camera was a C-130 Hercules
    shown in an earlier file photo below.. It was on catapault #1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    R.I.P.

Last edited by Jan2017; 08-29-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Yes, a ###### has no right to attack a 4-F who shows more #### for his ####### than the ######.
    an edit. Gov't style. do enjoy.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    an edit. Gov't style. do enjoy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

#
    an edit. again. like uncle sam's.
    if you did a FOIA request, mccain's
    files would look like this. all important
    stuff gone. not there. just saying.
    you really think DJT is honest?

an edit. again. like uncle sam's.
    if you did a FOIA request, mccain's
    files would look like this. all important
    stuff gone. not there. just saying.
    And such redactions would include many designed to shield McCain.

you really think DJT is honest?
    I do not think him a living embodiment of truth but he is more honest than many others, like McCain.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Fair enuff, Swordsmyth...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast