Thread: Rand Paul: Here’s the roadmap for peace in the Middle East

Rand Paul: Here’s the roadmap for peace in the Middle East

Islam must police Islam
    Diplomatic not military solutions

My hope is that this administration, that has shown signs of a willingness to challenge conventional thinking, will have the courage to accept a peace that could happen when the United States relinquishes the idea that we must be the world's policeman.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...mpression=true
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This administration is not any more receptive than the last five administrations to either laying off playing policeman to the world, or the idea of peace itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Yeah tulsa, I know I know.
    And yet potus has met with The evil empires and dissed NATO. Dammit if my rosy glasses don’t see a pattern and Rand helping to grease the skids.

Or, at the very least, God bless Rand Paul for painting a picture of what's possible!

And for damaging the Two Party System by saying things many people never expected to hear from a GOP Senator.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Lightbulb President Trump & Mattis: Have the courage to accept Peace and declare Victory

Trump is so accustomed to being a bankrupt loser, that he doesn't know how to embrace and enjoy victory.

He doesn't handle winning well, and has never even thanked Hillary & !Jeb for handing him the presidency on a silver platter. You'd think he would be grateful to CNN and the rest of MSM for giving him 24/7/365 coverage leading up to the election, but noooo.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again