Thread: New Study: Hep B Vaccine “May Have Adverse Implications For Brain Development and Cognition”

New Study: Hep B Vaccine “May Have Adverse Implications For Brain Development and Cognition”

Conclusions

For those of you following this topic closely, it’s worth pointing out that this new study only looked at a single cytokine—IL-4—despite the fact that other cytokines have also been correlated to autism. The scientists acknowledge there is more work to do, stating, “we will conduct further studies with different cytokines to that neonatal over-exposure often happens.” A number of points worth making about this study:
    1. Delayed response

To me, this is probably the biggest learning from this study, and it alone calls into question the way vaccines are tested here in the United States. In their excellent white paper of vaccine safety, the Informed Consent Action Network explained how Hepatitis B vaccine was tested without any placebo group and with only 4-5 DAYS of observation on children who received the vaccine (after they received the vaccine, a reaction on Day 6 wouldn’t be captured):
    “For example, there are two Hepatitis B vaccines licensed for one day old babies in the United States – one manufactured by Merck and the other by GlaxoSmithKline. Merck’s Hepatitis B vaccine was licensed by the FDA after trials which solicited adverse reactions for only five days after vaccination.”
    “Similarly, GlaxoSmithKline’s Hepatitis B vaccine was licensed by the FDA after trials which solicited adverse reactions for only four days after vaccination.”
    “Follow-up periods of 4 or 5 days are not nearly long enough to detect possible adverse effects such as autoimmune or neurological disorders, seizures, or death. Worse is that since neither of these clinical trials used a control group, it was impossible to scientifically determine if any adverse reaction in the limited four or five day safety review period was even caused by the Hepatitis B vaccine being evaluated.”
    Vaccine Papers commented on this third study, specifically about the delayed response:
    “Very valuable to see how the immune response changes over time. A dramatic change occurs between 35-42 days. This is powerful because it means that short-term studies are useless for detecting neurological injuries. We already knew that, but now we can prove it.”
    It’s reasonable to say that the way Hepatitis B vaccine was tested and the way Hepatitis B causes brain damage (by a delayed response) means our health authorities have no idea how much brain damage Hepatitis B vaccine is causing our children. None.
    2. Government funding

I’ve gotten used to vaccine science in the United States where no science that implicates vaccines in anything bad is ever funded by our government. Things are different in China, just look at the funding sources!!! I think it’s safe to say that the science done to finally end the autism epidemic will more than likely run through China, it’s one country where the influence of Big Pharma is very low.

3. Blatant Evidence

It’s safe to say that for any other product on the planet, the three studies done by these Chinese scientists would be enough to get a product pulled from the market out of an abundance of caution for protecting the brains of newborns. Let me put it to you as simply as I can:
    We have clear, unequivocal, replicable scientific evidence that the first vaccine given to most American newborns causes brain damage.
    Recently, a group of scientists published an editorial emphasizing how important animal studies are to understanding the neurotoxicity of aluminum adjuvant used in vaccines. They noted that “multiple vaccine administrations and neuro/immunologic adverse effects is difficult to establish by epidemiology.” Epidemiology, the study of large numbers of people and health outcomes using a spreadsheet, is rife with potential for abuse, manipulation, and missing signals. That’s why biological science is so important, and that’s why Dr. Yao’s work provides a devastating blow to anyone who claims a vaccine couldn’t possibly cause brain damage or autism. As Dr. Yao and his colleagues worried deeply about in their second paper:
    “This study used the same vaccine and a similar time schedule to those used for human infant vaccination in China. Therefore, these findings suggest that there may be similar effects of neonatal HBV vaccination on brain development and behavior in humans.”
    Nothing more needs to be said.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/study-first...-brain-damage/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Conclusions

For those of you following this topic closely, it’s worth pointing out that this new study only looked at a single cytokine—IL-4—despite the fact that other cytokines have also been correlated to autism. ]
    Can you please give me a link to the study? I am not giving Infowars any traffic.

Laughing, though, at the very concept of getting medical advice from Alex Jones.
    Last edited by angelatc; 07-27-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Can you please give me a link to the study? I am not giving Infowars any traffic.
    http://vaccinesafetycommission.org/p...ippocampus.pdf

Other related studies in the article:

vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/BCGhepB-vaccines.pdf

vaccinesafetycommission.com/pdfs/Neonatal-hepatitis-B-vaccination-impaired-the-behavior-and-neurogenesis-of-mice-transiently-in-early-adulthood..pdf
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Good lord - it's a mouse study, and your title is a flat out lie.* The study says no such thing.

Why is this crap allowed here? Not liberty related - only serves to show that some of us nuts.

(*Thank you, anonymous mod, that changed the title to reflect what the study actually said instead fabricated clickbait.)
    Last edited by angelatc; 07-27-2018 at 08:02 PM.

So here is the main problem with the experimental method of the author that have been plaguing them since 2016 (when they started this kind of study).
    • 1. They consider a P0 mice pup equals to a newborn. The problem is it is not. Brain angiogenesis and subsequently BBB maturation in rodents at this stage is still in formation until P33 (https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...25X?via%3Dihub).
    • 2) If we follow brain development, then the protocol should start at P7 at earliest:
      (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3737272/)
    • 3) The authors injected the HBV vaccines via IP route. The IP route ~ to an IV injection in terms of PK profile. Since when are we injecting vaccines straight into a vascular route?
    • 4) The timing between the different injections can be problematic, even more since we have a poor documentation of the HBV pharmacokinetics. How is 1 week interval matching the miminum of 4 and 8 weeks requested for the second and third injections?
    • Their studies are interesting but also have limitations that need to be accounted. One thing that bothers me is the authors claiming they validated their protocol in their 2016 paper and that it matches the human development. Yet, their 2016 papers showed nothing of that sort (they will send you to their supplementary figures but it is nowhere to be seen).
    https://scientistabe.wordpress.com/2...ve-dissonance/
    Last edited by angelatc; 07-27-2018 at 08:03 PM.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

Laughing, though, at the very concept of getting medical advice from Alex Jones.
    Here is the original article link, I changed the title as the other is disputable.
    https://worldmercuryproject.org/news...and-cognition/
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Try this look at many studies: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK220661/

Immunization to protect infants and children from many infectious diseases is one of the greatest achievements of public health. Immunization is not without risks, however. It is well established, for example, that the oral polio vaccine can on rare occasion cause paralytic polio, that some influenza vaccines have been associated with a risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome, and that vaccines sometimes produce anaphylactic shock. Given the widespread use of vaccines, state mandates requiring vaccination of children for entry into school or day care, and the importance of ensuring that trust in immunization programs is justified, it is essential that safety concerns receive assiduous attention.

The Immunization Safety Review Committee was established by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) to evaluate the evidence on possible causal associations between immunizations and certain adverse outcomes, and to then present conclusions and recommendations. The committee's mandate also includes assessing the broader significance for society of these immunization safety issues.

In this fourth report in a series, the committee examines the hypothesis that the hepatitis B vaccine increases the risk for demyelinating disorders of the central or peripheral nervous systems, including multiple sclerosis (MS) and Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS).
    SUMMARY

Immunization advisory bodies recommend that all infants, adolescents, and high-risk adults receive the hepatitis B vaccine for protection from serious liver disease, including cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma. These recommendations have been viewed skeptically by some because of concerns about the safety of the vaccine and because of a perception that hepatitis B infection is not a serious risk to the general population. The Immunization Safety Review Committee reviewed the evidence regarding the hypothesis that the hepatitis B vaccine causes demyelinating neurological disorders, such as multiple sclerosis and Guillain-Barré syndrome.

There is a theoretical basis for the hypothesis that vaccines, including the hepatitis B vaccine, could cause demyelinating disorders. A review of the scant and indirect evidence that relevant biological mechanisms could operate in humans in response to the hepatitis B vaccine to produce disease provides weak support for this theory. However, the committee found that the epidemiological evidence (i.e., from studies of vaccine-exposed populations and their control groups or of patients with these diseases and their control groups) favors rejection of a causal relationship between the hepatitis B vaccine in adults and multiple sclerosis.The evidence was inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship between the hepatitis B vaccine and all other demyelinating conditions.

Demyelinating disorders are often quite devastating, as are the conditions resulting from chronic hepatitis B infection. The committee found evidence that some parents and health care workers are skeptical about the vaccine more due to a perception that the vaccine is unnecessary, rather than due to a large concern about the safety of the vaccine. The committee is aware, however, that there are some people who very much object to the vaccine both on the basis of the perception that not all infants and children are at risk for hepatitis B infection and on the basis of concerns about its safety. Because of the lack of epidemiological data on conditions other than MS in adults, the committee recommends further attention in the form of research and communication.

However, the committee does not recommend that national and federal vaccine advisory bodies review the hepatitis B vaccine on the basis of concerns about demyelinating disorders. See Box 2 for a summary of all conclusions and recommendations.

I haven’t looked at the rats studies and I’m no fan of Infowars...

The following 34 page paper referenced in the Infowars piece is quite good.
    ICAN – Introduction to Vaccine Safety Science & Policy in the United States (2017): http://icandecide.org/white-papers/V...ber-2-2017.pdf

Unfortunately, unlike all non-vaccine drugs licensed by the FDA, vaccines are not required to undergo long-term double-blind inert-placebo controlled trials to assess safety. In fact, not a single one of the clinical trials for vaccines given to babies and toddlers had a control group receiving an inert placebo. Further, most pediatric vaccines currently on the market have been approved based on studies with inadequate follow-up periods of only a few days or weeks.
    For example, there are two Hepatitis B vaccines licensed for one day old babies in the United States – one manufactured by Merck and the other by GlaxoSmithKline. Merck’s Hepatitis B vaccine was licensed by the FDA after trials which solicited adverse reactions for only five days after vaccination.17 Similarly, GlaxoSmithKline’s Hepatitis B vaccine was licensed by the FDA after trials which solicited adverse reactions for only four days after vaccination.18
    https://www.fda.gov/downloads/Biolog.../UCM224503.pdf

Similarly, the HiB vaccines man-ufactured by Merck and GlaxoSmithKline were licensed by the FDA based on trials in which adverse reactions were monitored for only three days and four days, respectively, after vaccination.19 The only stand-alone polio vaccine in the United States was licensed after a mere 48-hour follow-up period.20
    Even more amazing is that unlike every drug licensed by the FDA, the control groups in these vaccine trials did not receive an inert placebo.21 Rather, the control group was given one or more previously licensed vaccines as the “placebo.”22
    https://www.fda.gov/downloads/Biolog.../UCM253652.pdf
    https://www.fda.gov/downloads/Biolog.../UCM179530.pdf
    https://www.fda.gov/downloads/Biolog.../UCM133479.pdf

A pilot study comparing 650 vaccinated and unvaccinated homeschooled children in the United States provides a glimpse of the potential scope of vaccine harm.119 The study found that, compared to completely-unvaccinated children, fully-vaccinated children had an increased risk of 390% for allergies, 420% for ADHD, 420% for autism, 290% for eczema, 520% for learning disabilities, and 370% for any neuro-developmental delay.120 Fully-vaccinated pre-term infants had an increased risk of 1,450% for a neurodevelopmental disorder, which includes a learning disability, ADHD or autism, compared to completely unvaccinated preterm infants.121
    Another recent study compared children receiving the flu shot with those receiving a saline injection in a prospective randomized double-blind study.122 Both groups had the same rate of influenza but the group receiving the flu shot had a 440% increased rate of non-influenza infection.123
    http://www.oatext.com/pdf/JTS-3-186.pdf
    http://www.oatext.com/pdf/JTS-3-187.pdf
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3404712/

Children vaccinated with Hepatitis B vaccine in the first month of life, compared to children receiving no vaccines in the first month of life, had an increased risk of 829% for ADHD, 762% for autism, 638% for ADD, 565% for tics, 498% for sleep disorders, and 206% for speech delays.126
    http://vaccine-safety.s3.amazonaws.c...ishedStudy.pdf
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Try this look at many studies: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK220661/
    I have no problems about studying vaccine side effects. I have a huge problem with the Alex Jones crowd blatantly misrepresenting the study.

I have no problems about studying vaccine side effects. I have a huge problem with the Alex Jones crowd blatantly misrepresenting the study.
    Alex Jones didn't misrepresent the study, it was the world mercury report they posted verbatim. Title was different, but not a misrepresentation because that vaccine is given to newborns in the U.S.

First do no harm...let that sink in.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner