Thread: More from the tolerant left. Elijah Schaffer assaulted for Wearing MAGA Gear.

More from the tolerant left. Elijah Schaffer assaulted for Wearing MAGA Gear.

SHOCK VIDEO: Brawl Breaks Out at Trump’s Star on Hollywood Blvd. – Youth Pastor Assaulted-Robbed for Wearing MAGA Gear

A massive brawl broke out at Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame after a youth pastor and YouTuber went out in “full MAGA gear” to see how supporters of the president are treated in public.

The YouTuber, Elijah Schaffer, had teamed up with musician Joy Villa for the social experiment. Though he is a Trump supporter, he describes his YouTube channel as being centrist.

To see what it is like to openly support our president, the duo went to the recently-vandalized Hollywood star and offered tourists a free photograph with a Trump cut out on Thursday evening.

During the experiment, a man approached the crew and began demeaning them for being white — while calling Villa, who is mixed race, “n-gga.” As the situation escalated, the man began to rile up the crowd that had formed to chant “f-ck Trump.”

Schaffer told The Gateway Pundit that the man left and came back with more men, one of whom had a large knife.

“They attacked my guard Tony Hoffman and started hitting my camera crew and myself,” Schaffer explained. It didn’t end there. The violent group also stole the YouTuber’s $3,000 camera.

Following the assault, the crowd once again began chanting “f-ck Donald Trump” as members of Schaffer’s crew were bleeding on the sidewalk.

“We were doing a social experiment to see how one would be treated as an open Trump supporter,” Schaffer told The Gateway Pundit. “It turns out that it’s not very safe to be one.”

The police were able to locate the group’s vehicle and identify the attacker. Schaffer claims to have found the man and his mother on social media and his team has offered to drop the charges if the attacker will agree to appear on a talk show discussing the incident.

“Your son and his friend assaulted my crew and are facing serious charges from the LAPD, including armed assault and armed robbery because they stole my $3,000 camera. They are also facing potential hate crime charges for calling my crew the N word and pointing out my security was white before assaulting him. We have serious lawyers in place and willing to push the full extent of the law. However, as his mother I know that you don’t want your boy to get slammed with 15 years in prison for one stupid night. We are willing to drop the charges which are already filed if he agrees to come on our talk show and discuss what happened. Please let me know if he is interested,” Schaffer wrote in a message to the man’s mother.
    Watch twitter video here....https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ed-and-robbed/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brownshirts
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

NM
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 07-27-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Wow, did that Trump supporter just beat the $#@! out of like 6 leftist $#@!tards??

And then what, they left and came back with knives and stabbed him and stole $#@!???

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, did that Trump supporter just beat the $#@! out of like 6 leftist $#@!tards??

And then what, they left and came back with knives and stabbed him and stole $#@!???

Yeah, he did. And these weren't little delicate flowers like those in ANTIFA. These guys were his size some larger. <Shrug> Marine. Semper Fi!

This is what leads to authoritarian police states.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yeah, he did. And these weren't little delicate flowers like those in ANTIFA. These guys were his size some larger. <Shrug> Marine. Semper Fi!
    Next time they go out they would be wise to have more security.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Someone is going to get killed at this rate.

"Whach you gonna do? We're deep right here." LOL