Thread: Excellent interview with Thomas Massie

Excellent interview with Thomas Massie

Congressman Thomas Massie discusses his battles with the Republican establishment, how Trump's tariffs are breeding cronyism, why federal marijuana prohibition will come to an end and the impact that he and his fellow libertarians in Congress are having on policy. A member of the GOP, Massie also explains why he won't be switching over to the Libertarian Party anytime soon.

I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Bump - a must watch/listen.
    Thank you, Kentucky!
    Arguably the most libertarian state in the nation, based on its recent elected officials to represent them in DC.

In this interview, Rep Massie shares very good insight about the inside baseball that links filling party coffers with committee positions and congressional leadership, essential positions for enacting policy and an agenda.

Yes, the r3volution has made some progress, but wow is there a long way to go.

I’m all in.