Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rand: Today I will meet with Trump and ask him to revoke Brennan’s security clearance (split)

In 1860 Andrew Johnson was in South Carolina and voted for Stephen Douglas at the DNC that year.
    In 1860 candidates from four political parties got large numbers of votes. Lincoln had the most votes.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    In 1860 Andrew Johnson was in South Carolina and voted for Stephen Douglas at the DNC that year.
    In 1860 candidates from four political parties got large numbers of votes. Lincoln had the most votes.
    Just stop. You have reached levels of derangements not seen since Zippy was given red bars.

After May of 1865, the UNIONIST PARTY ceases to be. Andrew Johnson was a Jacksonian Democrat
    who never joined the Confederacy. He allied himself with the GOP but was not a member of the same.
    He ran unsuccessfully as Democrat in 1868. He did not change his political affiliation for any great length of time. Mitch McConnell has actually converted over from Democrat to Republican, he is more
    GOP now than A.J ever was at all! Technically.
    Never the less he was elected on a Republican ticket.
    Republicans targeted him and they had an overwhelming advantage due to the war of Republican conquest, Trump will not face anything nearly so dangerous.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I do not equate Andrew Johnson's 8000+ presidential pardons of very prominent Confederates
    with the cycle of lynchings from the 1870s to roughly about 1940, that stem from the domestic
    terrorism of the KKK and similar organizations. I think some of his POTUS decisions meant that
    the 20th Century had less problems, and that he had tried to resolve the deeper issues that had
    brought about the Civil War, but the situation he faced had subsumed his better efforts. Just sayin'

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When Presidential Reconstruction was phased out, and Congressional Reconstruction took its place,
    nothing really improved greatly. Unlike expectations. The amount of power A.J had is greater than
    DJT has now, but let's keep in mind Congress became more powerful than any sitting president. I
    think MORE power to anyone is not the solution we seek. I think DJT has failed as a leader. He is not
    winning, he's blocking an actual consensus from forming that lets us clean house more fairly & justly.

When Presidential Reconstruction was phased out, and Congressional Reconstruction took its place,
    nothing really improved greatly. Unlike expectations. The amount of power A.J had is greater than
    DJT has now, but let's keep in mind Congress became more powerful than any sitting president. I
    think MORE power to anyone is not the solution we seek. I think DJT has failed as a leader. He is not
    winning, he's blocking an actual consensus from forming that lets us clean house more fairly & justly.
    Thank you, comrade.

Maybe a PENCE/PAUL ticket lets DJT and crew retire, as it reframes GOP politics...

I'd prefer a PAUL/PENCE ticket.

Duckie. I'm a 1700s WHIG...

Maybe a PENCE/PAUL ticket lets DJT and crew retire, as it reframes GOP politics...
    Why?

DJT = tinhorn wannabe
    We already know you are suffering from TDS. No need to convince anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why?
    BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE CROOKs, HE GETs OFF SCOT FREE AND HE IS HALF SCOTTISH.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PENCE/PAUL or PAUL/PENCE does not insult the voters.
    Bernie or Hillary might end up with the DNC nod in 2020.
    They too can vie for the top spot on a ticket again. If a
    clean slate is given to Trump's thieving crew, it's as if we
    are close to experiencing what we did after Nixon quit.

BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE CROOKs, HE GETs OFF SCOT FREE AND HE IS HALF SCOTTISH.
    Do you have anything substantial?

Do you have anything substantial?
    Ask Bob Mueller this in four months.
    I'm just a voter in the Bay State...

We already know you are suffering from TDS. No need to convince anybody.
    Can you create the Vermin Supreme forum? I will back you up IF you do it!

Can you create the Vermin Supreme forum? I will back you up IF you do it!
    You are not only deranged but also lazy! I already asked you to do that.

Ask Bob Mueller this in four months.
    Only if he ends up serving his sentence nearby.

I know that Bill Weld is capable of controversies... But it is a valid request.
    If I wanted to get more on your good side, I'd humour thy idea. As it is, since
    way back in 2010 ole Mike Pence was a RIVAL to Rand Paul, only his current
    position abruptly changing for the better actually legitimizes my request, but
    if this is premature, this will get staffers around THAHHH Donald very PO'ed.
    I run the risk of being thought calculating & rude even as current events look
    like 1868 to me. Less so 1973 or 1999. I want to get the GOP to be true to its
    roots, I do not want a crypto-fascist revolution to destroy Lincoln's Party at all.

Well, $#@!. Military peoples might be $#@!ed, but alphabet agencies get five years according to this site. Rand's right. Time to end that $#@!..

So, if you are leaving your government job to become a contractor, you likely want to keep your security clearance. Fortunately, you can keep you security clearance after leaving the federal government. A regular Secret Clearance is good for 10 years and a Top Secret Clearance is good for 5 years. Most agencies will accept another agency's security clearance as the basis for issuing their own clearance, as long as the original clearance had not yet expired.

If you leave the federal government entirely and do not become a contractor, your clearance may expire more quickly. The Department of State will only revalidate a security clearance if you have been out of the Federal Government for less than 2 years. The clearance policy of other federal departments and agencies may differ.
    https://www.federalpay.org/article/l...ral-government

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know that Bill Weld is capable of controversies... But it is a valid request.
    If I wanted to get more on your good side, I'd humour thy idea. As it is, since
    way back in 2010 ole Mike Pence was a RIVAL to Rand Paul, only his current
    position abruptly changing for the better actually legitimizes my request, but
    if this is premature, this will get staffers around THAHHH Donald very PO'ed.
    I run the risk of being thought calculating & rude even as current events look
    like 1868 to me. Less so 1973 or 1999. I want to get the GOP to be true to its
    roots, I do not want a crypto-fascist revolution to destroy Lincoln's Party at all.
    Does this person possess compromising pictures of the site owners? Should have been banned a long time ago.

Does Rand Paul have compromising material on the President? Did he like beat him at golf once and threaten to tell the whole world about it? . I think the next move should definitely be better than this one, he's gotta top this some how, he always does. I thought the whole healthcare buying groups was good but politically poisoning the well(swamp) so they drain it is genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It is time for something very horrid or brutal or cruel to the deepstate.
    Nothing will happen to Brennan:

Nothing will happen to Brennan:

That may change.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That may change.
    Don't scare swamp creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If this idea snowballs, if it goes viral, will Morning Joe lose his security clearance?
    This possibility can not be ruled out under current circumstances.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL look how pissed Morning Joe is its like somebody pissed in his Cheerios. GO RAND GO, Joe is a unintellectual coward who is too dishonest to even speak in his own words.

That was fun to watch. What a boot licking hack that guy is.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast