Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PRESIDENT TRUMP VERSES THE RADICAL DEMOCRATs : The Impeachment Crisis of 2019 (by Aratus)

June of 1868 he done goes to the U.K

ole Andy Johnson's very as in tres political

Senate Trial had indeed concluded in May.

M.L Mitch McConnell is to micromanage

DJT's 100% farce of a brouhaha fiasco....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Flip a Coin, ...ARATUS

flip a shiny new coin!!!
    PENCE PENNY HALF-CENT?

Poets make verses.

One thing against another is one thing versus another.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Poets make verses.

One thing against another is one thing versus another.
    And water is still wet.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i must go out and buy me some gourmet popcorn, so i can have it as snack food as i watch the upcoming Senate Trial.
    i'm taking my time, but then again....so is Nancy Pelosi, if you figure out that the U.S House of Reps is sorta close to our
    Senate. Round about now, in those other years, i'd hear about poll results done in Iowa + N.H ...and S.C....or even FL too.

its down to SIX. they were in Iowa. They debated. The very nature of defining who is popular, or at least
    exactly who out of the 20something field polls well and has made it this far with money to spare, suggests
    that they do feel that much closer to being Number 26, or even Number 47. His lil trial may kick off this
    Wednesday, the event is going to be historic. Once again, the news is hunting for defections from the fold,
    mavericks from the ole John McCain mold, who celebrate their "inner drummer" as they avoid a lockstep.

.................................................. ..........................................tuesday. ..........!....................!!!

................................................. our chief justice just earned his pay, he's sworn in the senators.

its now technically official, offical rather than semi-official but in the works. .................i am patient.

.................................................. ........................ Rand wants a loooooong trial with everything and

the kitchen sink tossed in? i can remember when Kludge called his lil forum area here.... the kiddie forum!

.................................................. .................................................. ....................................... yep.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123