Thread: Why do Muslims always go to Christian countries?

Why do Muslims always go to Christian countries?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps due to Jesus factor, Christian countries border controls tend to be bit more forgiving than some non-Christian democratic countries closer to them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK9LWhsd3QI

But question by the interviewer in OP video is bit fallacious considering that vast majority of Iraq freedom bloodbath's refugess were absorbed by Syria/Jordan and later when freedomers moved the freedom projects epic centers from Iraq to Syria, Turkey/Jordan s absorbed more refugess than Christ minded nations.

Because Christians countries don't get hit by missiles as often as Muslim countries. #safer
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Actually, it’s to gain control of infidels by civilian occupation.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Because Christians countries don't get hit by missiles as often as Muslim countries. #safer
    There are plenty of non-Christian countries that are missile free but they aren't dumb enough to take them in in hordes and dump welfare on them while coddling their crimes.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Probably same reason why Christians went to various countries.. to "spread the good word"

They don't. They move to countries that will take them like Sweden (not christian), Denmark (not christian), etc.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    They don't. They move to countries that will take them like Sweden (not christian), Denmark (not christian), etc.

Shhhh! You're destroying the tribalistic, right-Hegelian collectivist narrative.

"Fear the other! They're EEEEEEVVVVVIIIILLLL!"
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Actually, it’s to gain control of infidels by civilian occupation.
    Oh, sure. When the oil wars come to town and blow up the place they work, so they can't feed the kids any more, and one CIA-funded faction begins mining the roads while another CIA-funded faction begins beheading the neighbors, and the supply lines are cut off so they can't feed the kids any more, and the air reeks of dust and TNT from the Hellfire missiles blowing up random houses and the drones buzz all night, clearly the first thing the average head of household thinks of is joining twelve dozen other refugees in some country of ten million so they can form a voting bloc.

Happens all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, sure. When the oil wars come to town and blow up the place they work, so they can't feed the kids any more, and one CIA-funded faction begins mining the roads while another CIA-funded faction begins beheading the neighbors, and the supply lines are cut off so they can't feed the kids any more, and the air reeks of dust and TNT from the Hellfire missiles blowing up random houses and the drones buzz all night, clearly the first thing the average head of household thinks of is joining twelve dozen other refugees in some country of ten million so they can form a voting bloc.

Happens all the time.

This post deserves a ton of +rep. Unfortunately, I only have one to give.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

How quickly will they realize DNC is full of it?

Economic reasons and less discrimination.
    "I am a bird"

Happens all the time.
    Ya think?

And I'd +rep you if I could.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Shhhh! You're destroying the tribalistic, right-Hegelian collectivist narrative.

"Fear the other! They're EEEEEEVVVVVIIIILLLL!"
    Oh noes! What will TPTB do w/o all the hate!!!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Ya think?

And I'd +rep you if I could.
    It would help if you could state your point clearly for those less enlightened.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    It would help if you could state your point clearly for those less enlightened.
    Reading is your friend.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

As long as they have willing dupes from allnsides eagerly eating this $#@! up it will continue. Fortunately from what I've been hearing there is serious progress being made in changing that. It's not very apparent here atm, but it'll eventually catch up.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 07-26-2018 at 10:57 AM.
    Chris

As long as they have willing dupes from allnsides eagerly eating this $#@! up it will continue. Fortunately from what I've been hearing there is serious progress being made in changing that. It's not very apparent here atm, but it'll evdntually catch up.
    Let us pray.
    There is no spoon.

Reading is your friend.
    It clearly isn't one of yours. Please continue with your pointless narrative.

Let us pray.
    Praying is so effective it would be stupid to do anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    It clearly isn't one of yours. Please continue with your pointless narrative.
    Get away from the mirror, timosman, & stop talking to yourself.
    There is no spoon.

Get away from the mirror, timosman, & stop talking to yourself.
    You don't even have the courage to admit what you are peddling.

As long as they have willing dupes from allnsides eagerly eating this $#@! up it will continue. Fortunately from what I've been hearing there is serious progress being made in changing that. It's not very apparent here atm, but it'll eventually catch up.
    Remember when this place was at the forefront of that trend? One could even argue we started it.

Of course, that was before the Invasion of the Partisans, and their Campaign of Continual Sniping. Yer a Demoncrat(TM)!!!1!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.