Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barack Obama Says He’s ‘First American President From Kenya’ In Foreign Speech

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    This is like how Milli Vanilli's tape skipped while in the middle of a concert.

https://youtu.be/3Dk7-t5O4Go
    Look closely and u will see that he is still using notes for his speeches. I think he was just trolling the few birther that still remain. Now had he slipped and seriously(not in jest) said he was the first US president "born" in Kenya then I will start believing that line of thinking.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Look closely and u will see that he is still using notes for his speeches. I think he was just trolling the few birther that still remain. Now had he slipped and seriously(not in jest) said he was the first US president "born" in Kenya then I will start believing that line of thinking.
    He looked dejected immediately after he said it. That is guilt. I guess he faked his Kenyan birth certificate too. I guess he was joking there too?

The other thing is that the burden of proof rests on Obama. Because when you run for President, the candidates are asked to provide it. There isn't an issue with it because candidates usually provide the proof. Barack Obama doesn't then demands everyone to prove that he isn't a citizen of the United States. Then when they don't because it isn't there obligation. He then mocks them. Then pretends like he is joking when he slips up.
    Last edited by dude58677; 07-22-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    His dad is Kenyan, so regardless of where he is born, he would always be Kenyan. My cousins who were born in this country are Nigerians as well as being Americans. I thought this was old news.

Alert me when he admits he was born in Kenya. Now that would be a revelation, not this rubbish.
    Exactly, when St. Patty's Day comes around I'm Irish because my great grandparents were.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Exactly, when St. Patty's Day comes around I'm Irish because my great grandparents were.
    But you don't say you are "from Ireland".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123