Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Says He’s ‘First American President From Kenya’ In Foreign Speech

I was born in Japan to two parents who were born in the US. I came to the Us on my mother’s US passport and have lived here since I was 8 weeks old. My citizenship has never been questioned.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't know but if Q is right we must not:

When we’re done he’ll claim Kenyan citizenship as a way to escape.
    Q
    Wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Like Alberto Fujimori, a Peruvian president with Japanese citizenship?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/1065667.stm

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I was born in Japan to two parents who were born in the US. I came to the Us on my mother’s US passport and have lived here since I was 8 weeks old. My citizenship has never been questioned.
    Are you implying there is a similarity between your case and Obama's?

Some would question whether your citizenship was "Natural Born", I'm not sure because both your parents were citizens, O'Bummer only had one citizen parent so if he was born in Kenya he isn't a "Natural Born" citizen and therefore was not qualified to be POTUS.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Some would question whether your citizenship was "Natural Born", I'm not sure because both your parents were citizens, O'Bummer only had one citizen parent so if he was born in Kenya he isn't a "Natural Born" citizen and therefore was not qualified to be POTUS.
    Does this mean he won't be able to run for President in 2020?

Exactly.

There's never been any real proof that Obama is not a legal citizen or that he is Muslim.

Trump lied to Europeans and said his father was born in Germany but that's seems to be OK with some.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rmany-he-wasnt
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Eventually the truth may be proven and then his SCOTUS picks will be invalidated along with any decisions they were the deciding factor in, any laws he signed will also be up for invalidation as well.
    Can't you think of anything original to say?
    Copying The Vampire doesn't look good.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We will need to wait for SCOTUS decision on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly.

There's never been any real proof that Obama is not a legal citizen or that he is Muslim.

Trump lied to Europeans and said his father was born in Germany but that's seems to be OK with some.
    There is plenty of evidence for both and he has now admitted to both.
    Trump's father is irrelevant because Trump was born here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There is plenty of evidence for both and he has now admitted to both.
    Trump's father is irrelevant because Trump was born here.
    What is said in one speech is not evidence, the birth certificate is and his was verified as showing he was born in Hawaii. Birtherism is old news and fake news. Even Trump moved on.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/polit...tes/index.html

Trump finally admits it: 'President Barack Obama was born in the United States'

Donald Trump finally admitted Friday that "President Barack Obama was born in the United States," reversing himself on the issue that propelled him into national politics five years ago.

Trump sought to end his longstanding attempt to discredit the nation's first African-American president with just a few sentences tacked on at the end as he unveiled his new hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is said in one speech is not evidence, the birth certificate is and his was verified as showing he was born in Hawaii. Birtherism is old news and fake news. Even Trump moved on.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/polit...tes/index.html
    The "Birth Certificate" is a forgery and Trump says a lot of things.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...than-goulding/

What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.

Eventually the truth may be proven and then his SCOTUS picks will be invalidated along with any decisions they were the deciding factor in, any laws he signed will also be up for invalidation as well.
    Nope
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Yes, but His was,, and a Fake Birth Certificate was the best he could do..

Also a requirement for the job..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Nope
    Why wouldnt Donald Trump jump on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly.

You're giving trump way too much credit. Do you think he actually knows where his father was born?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ANY foreign born individual that is a US citizen becomes a US citizen by naturalization statute, regardless of parentage and is therefore a naturalized citizen. Rogers v. Bellei (1971)
    However, if Obama was proven to be Kenyan born, he wouldn't even be a citizen, since his US citizen vaginal source was 18 at the time of his birth, and the statute in place at the time required the US citizen parent to be resident in the US for 5 years past their 14th birthday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    ANY foreign born individual that is a US citizen becomes a US citizen by naturalization statute, regardless of parentage and is therefore a naturalized citizen. Rogers v. Bellei (1971)
    However, if Obama was proven to be Kenyan born, he wouldn't even be a citizen, since his US citizen vaginal source was 18 at the time of his birth, and the statute in place at the time required the US citizen parent to be resident in the US for 5 years past their 14th birthday.
    Odd that after years of looking nobody has found any Kenyan birth certificate.

I'm sure bush dwelling Africans are experts at keeping written records of major events like the spawning of your Chocolate Jesus.
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

I'm sure bush dwelling Africans are experts at keeping written records of major events like the spawning of your Chocolate Jesus.
    Yeah- everybody in Africa lives in the bushes. Nairobi:

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-22-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Yeah- everybody in Africa lives in the bushes. Nairobi:
    And yet in Obammy's ancestral home, the local witch doctor lives in this fine obstetric clinic...

I'm not seeing the file cabinet with all the listed births...

And yet in Obammy's ancestral home, the local witch doctor lives in this fine obstetric clinic...

I'm not seeing the file cabinet with all the listed births...
    Image is of a witch doctor in Mombasa. Not where Obama's family is from. http://www.atwistedspoke.com/froomes-african-cleared/

Did you just google "witch doctor Kenya"?

Some birthers claim Obama was born in Nairobi. But his birth certificate says Honolulu.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-22-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Image is of a witch doctor in Mombasa. Not where Obama's family is from. http://www.atwistedspoke.com/froomes-african-cleared/
    Some birthers claim Obama was born in Nairobi. But his birth certificate says Honolulu.

Just trying to help. :D

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The authorities in the US and Kenya have been less than cooperative.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

But his birth certificate says Honolulu.
    Are you referring to the very obviously faked (Photoshoped) copy presented as authentic?

I saw it and can do better with GIMP.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

But his birth certificate says Honolulu.
    Which layer?

This is like how Milli Vanilli's tape skipped while in the middle of a concert.

https://youtu.be/3Dk7-t5O4Go
    Last edited by dude58677; 07-22-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast