Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Says He’s ‘First American President From Kenya’ In Foreign Speech

Barack Obama Says He’s ‘First American President From Kenya’ In Foreign Speech

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/what-b...oreign-speech/

Jul 21, 2018

Former President Barack H. Obama had a slip of the tongue during a speech in Kogelo, Kenya today.

“Now, three years ago, I visited Kenya as the first sitting American President to come from Kenya,” he said.

There was a pause and some awkward laughter from the crowd after he made his remark at the 5:49 mark of the 15-minute speech.

WATCH:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always knew Obama was from Kenya.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

No reason to doubt it. In before Jules denies it for Obama.
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-22-2018 at 06:31 PM.
    Do something Danke

Truth will out.
    He is also a muslim by his own admission.

Q
    !UW.yye1fxo
    ID: afa548
    No.598581

Mar 9 2018 02:41:10 (EST)

Anonymous
    ID: 853fdd
    No.598223

Mar 9 2018 01:48:18 (EST)

0d4caa14a93088e923034ab749….jpg

CC1B1FD7-8B70-4CEB-A4F7-F5….png

>>598223

When we’re done he’ll claim Kenyan citizenship as a way to escape.
    Q

I can't wait.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 07-21-2018 at 06:31 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

$#@!'s sake, at least he finally admitted it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $#@!'s sake, at least he finally admitted it.
    Admitted what?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Admitted what?
    That he was Kenyan.

That he was Kenyan.
    His dad is Kenyan, so regardless of where he is born, he would always be Kenyan. My cousins who were born in this country are Nigerians as well as being Americans. I thought this was old news.

Alert me when he admits he was born in Kenya. Now that would be a revelation, not this rubbish.

His dad is Kenyan, so regardless of where he is born, he would always be Kenyan. My cousins who were born in this country are Nigerians as well as being Americans. I thought this was old news.

Alert me when he admits he was born in Kenya. Now that would be a revelation, not this rubbish.
    You just made the case for shutting down all immigration.

So if I say I'm from Norway, it means that is actually where my father is from?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Him being born in Kenya wouldn't change a thing. What is this rubbish?

You just made the case for shutting down all immigration.
    You just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I could mean that, that is why you have to look at the background of the person saying it. For example, if my American born kid says hes from Nigeria, that means that his dad is from Nigeria. When u are a first/second generation American, there is always going to be some connection with your homeland. Maybe your name, you still communicate with your relatives back home, still enjoy some ethnic food etc etc. That is why some still say "they are from ......"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Him being born in Kenya wouldn't change a thing. What is this rubbish?
    I really don't know how to reply to this. That is not what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    In the World of Che it does, apparently.

To be precise he said he was "from Kenya", that doesn't mean his father was Kenyan so somehow in some America hating way he counts himself as a Kenyan, it means he was born there.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    To be precise he said he was "from Kenya", that doesn't mean his father was Kenyan so somehow in some America hating way he counts himself as a Kenyan, it means he was born there.
    "from Kenya" doesn't mean what u think it means. It just means that he has a familial relationship to Kenya. People with mixed heritage or adopted homeland can count 2 or more places as where they are "from". It doesn't mean that he stopped being an American when he says that.

When he says that he is born in Kenya, then I will join in with the outrage community. Until then, he has yet to say anything worth getting riled up about his nationality.

"from Kenya" doesn't mean what u think it means. It just means that he has a familial relationship to Kenya. People with mixed heritage or adopted homeland can count 2 or more places as where they are "from". It doesn't mean that he stopped being an American when he says that.

When he says that he is born in Kenya, then I will join in with the outrage community. Until then, he has yet to say anything worth getting riled up about his nationality.
    "From" has a specific meaning, it means you were physically someplace before coming here.
    He didn't say he was of Kenyan ancestry or had a Kenyan heritage, he said he was from Kenya.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You just don't get it.
    Pretty sure,,(following the thread) that you don't "Get it".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

doesn't mean what u think it means.
    Words..

They have meanings..

"from Kenya" means not allowed to be president.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I really don't know how to reply to this. That is not what I said.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Words..

They have meanings..

"from Kenya" means not allowed to be president.
    It a vague use of the word. From could also mean his lineage is from Kenya which we all know. So after him saying he was born in Hawaii for so many years and occasionally joking about him being born in Kenya. He now says that he is "from Kenya" and the meaning you took out of it is "he was born in Kenya"?

English is a hard language but I didn't think it was this difficult.

Wow. This will definitely keep him from getting elected in 2008.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Wow. This will definitely keep him from getting elected in 2008.
    Eventually the truth may be proven and then his SCOTUS picks will be invalidated along with any decisions they were the deciding factor in, any laws he signed will also be up for invalidation as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Eventually the truth may be proven and then his SCOTUS picks will be invalidated along with any decisions they were the deciding factor in, any laws he signed will also be up for invalidation as well.
    Do we have an extradition treaty with Kenya?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Do we have an extradition treaty with Kenya?
    I don't know but if Q is right we must not:

When we’re done he’ll claim Kenyan citizenship as a way to escape.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast