Thread: KATIE HOPKINS: Schools are supposed to teach kids HOW to think for themselves, not WHAT to thi

KATIE HOPKINS: Schools are supposed to teach kids HOW to think for themselves, not WHAT to thi

KATIE HOPKINS: Schools are supposed to teach kids HOW to think for themselves, not WHAT to think. So why are so many liberal teachers bullying and brain-washing children with their own intolerant views?

By KATIE HOPKINS FOR MAILONLINE

Are you sitting comfortably, children? Then I have a creative task for you. Tell me, is this poem from the Bush era, still relevant today?

'When the president talks to god

Does he ever think that maybe he's not?

That that voice is just inside his head

When he kneels next to the presidential bed

Does he ever smell his own bulls**t When the president talks to god.

I doubt it. I doubt it.'

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what is being taught in British schools. Teachers asking children to think about Trump and his bulls**t. And whether he smells it.

Do they smell their own I wonder? I doubt it, I doubt it.

Thirteen-year-old children were given this poem in a 'creative writing task', and were asked to imagine 'how Trump would react'

Even as my suspicions have been growing about the indoctrination of our young children by so-called liberals, so has the number of stories arriving in my inbox.

Worried parents whose little kids come home repeating opinions they have been taught in school, rather than lessons, wondering how they should talk to the school about it without getting their kids into trouble.

Children being taught that Trump is a bad man and a racist. That Brexit is wrong. That the correct answer is Clinton.

A young man aged 17 from Hertfordshire was ostracised from his politics class for daring to admit he supported Trump. He was told by the teacher to have 'less strong views' and was isolated by his class.

Eventually he dropped the subject completely because no one would sit with him or talk to him.

A child isolated for his opinion and hounded for his views.

Another worried mother, Rachel from Solihull recounts that her eight-year-old came home from primary school and asked her why she liked Trump when he is a racist and hates women.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...g-schools.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    #ReasonsWeHomeschool number 20,053....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Meh. You send your kids to government skools, you get what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by KATIE HOPKINS View Post
    Schools are supposed to teach kids HOW to think for themselves, not WHAT to think.
    Oh, Katie... You're so cute. That's not what government schools are supposed to do at all.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire